Christmas Cracker Challenge (OPEN TO ALL!)

Lol go you! Wi this morning...3lb off! Woop! 10lb to go by christmas :)

D'you know what? I actually feel quite excited by all this weight loss stuff at the minute....like its really got me focused again. Why is it that despite knowing what it is we need to do sometimes it just doesn't kick in, then other times we just hit the ground running. Does anyone else get this? Good luck to everyone this week. i got a flat out week in work so may not be here for a couple of days but i WILL be doing my thing ladies:girlpower:

Yep I know the feeling! Despite knowing that i need to loose weight I will eat rubbish anyway.... then other times I am like 'no thank you' to offers of nice food and can avoid buying or eating crap! Have a good week xx

Morn Spoo. I had my little strongbow n chinese blow out sat and am totally happy to be back on track now. How odd when just a few weeks ago a night like that would mean i'd just think "5od it" and fall right off track but now i just plan for it and don't let it faze me. Strange. Happy tracking this week.

I had a blow out of saturday too but I decided to turn it into my treat for getting to 11.7 I never get to eat good food like that I couldn't turn it down..... olives posh bread wine parma ham blue cheese, brie..... the works it was delicious very naughty but I really behaved yesterday!
I think we all get little blow outs from time to time as long as they don't happen all the time :)

Go for it! Just add yourselves to the list above. I'm on holiday this week but normal ww resumes on Saturday! I'm terrified that I've put it all back on!

You'll be ok Hun, positive thinking!x

e"]dominoes: 15lb goal/12lb to go
mrss2010: 15lb goal/15lb to go
MissSmileyBrunette: 15lb goal/15lb to go
Helcat: 14.5lb goal/14.5lb to go
thiswillbeit: 15lb goal/10lb to go
Popnfresh:16lb goal/16lb to go
helcb: 14lb goal/14lb to go
Fabat40: 21lb goal/21lb to go
losslossloss 14lbs/12lbs to go
Scoobysue 14lbs/12 lbs to go

Hi All
My friend and I joinded a WW group this morning. My goal is to lose 14lb by Christmas. ((I'll tackle the other 5735lbs in the new year :D
Nell

Welcome!

Ohh I'm dreading my scales on Saturday morning. I haven't tracked at all this week and my parents have basically force fed me biscuits!

dominoes said:
Welcome!

Ohh I'm dreading my scales on Saturday morning. I haven't tracked at all this week and my parents have basically force fed me biscuits!

Lol I'm actually jealous! you clearly had no choice and next weeks another week :) x

thiswillbeit said:
Lol I'm actually jealous! you clearly had no choice and next weeks another week :) x

Obviously! ;) I'm actually really looking forward to getting back on track and eating sensibly.

Sorry I haven't updated i lost .5lbs last week and 2.5lbs this week, officially in the 16's now (16st12lb) would love to be in the 15's for Christmas probably overly ambitious but 13lbs to go! :fingerscrossed:

e"]dominoes: 15lb goal/12lb to go
Popnfresh:16lb goal/13lb to go
Scoobysue 14lbs/12 lbs to go

1lb off for me
"]dominoes: 15lb goal/12lb to go
Scoobysue 14lbs/11 lbs to go

I'm.going to weigh in more officially in the morning but I've just got back from holiday and it looks like I might be lucky enough to have only gained 2lb!

scoobysue said:
1lb off for me
"]dominoes: 15lb goal/13lb to go
thiswillbeit: 15lb goal/10lb to gom
Scoobysue 14lbs/11 lbs to go

Ok +1lb. Not too bad and I'm sure I can lose that and more this week.

Well done scoobysue! And well done Hun for only putting on one pound that's brill :) xx

Back