Christmas Cracker Challenge (OPEN TO ALL!)

dominoes

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

I am determined to look AMAZING by the time I see all my relatives and old friends at Christmas. There's just 10 weeks to go! I'm currently 12st1 and my aim is to get to 11st by then. That's just 1.5lb per week so it's definitely possible.

Who's with me?!

dominoes: 15lb

Hiiiii

I'm currently 43lbs down and would love to lose another stone by Xmas, ill join u in the 15lbs by Xmas challenge! x

Hiya. I've got loads and loads to lose in total but would love to join this team and try and lose 15lbs by xmas too. Have hit a bit of a wall the last 2 weeks so this should spur me on a bit. Lol

Hello there - count me in too. I'm not sure how much weight is realistic to lose in ten weeks (can't believe it is only 10 weeks to Christmas! I think I'll aim for 14.5 lbs. That might sound a bit strange but I've lost 13.5lbs so far at WW and it would be really good to be able to say I've lost 2 stone ...
So start weight today is 14 stone 13lbs - Goal weight for Christmas 13 stone 12.5 ...

Ooh me me! I'm 12s 1 too 11 would be amazing by Christmas!x

dominoes: 15lb goal/15lb to go
mrss2010: 15lb goal/15lb to go
MissSmileyBrunette:
15lb goal/15lb to go
Helcat: 14.5lb goal/14.5lb to go
thiswillbeit:
15lb goal/15lb to go

dominoes said:
MissSmileyBrunette: 15lb goal/15lb to go
thiswillbeit:15lb goal/15lb to go

We can do it!!!!

hello all!

hoping I can jump aboard! I am currently at 17st1lb and would love to go to christmass dinner in the 15stone mark even 15st13.5lbs will do!!!! so that means i need a loss of 16lbs over the next ten weeks, prob overly ambitious but hey ho if i dont try i defintely wont succeed!!!

Popnfresh: 16lb goal/ 16lbs to go

popnfresh said:
hello all!

hoping I can jump aboard! I am currently at 17st1lb and would love to go to christmass dinner in the 15stone mark even 15st13.5lbs will do!!!! so that means i need a loss of 16lbs over the next ten weeks, prob overly ambitious but hey ho if i dont try i defintely wont succeed!!!

Good luck! :)
Nothing wrong with ambitious goals. Even if you miss you'll have a pretty impressive loss! Obviously that's not going to happen though!

Good luck! :)
Nothing wrong with ambitious goals. Even if you miss you'll have a pretty impressive loss! Obviously that's not going to happen though!

here's hoping!!!!!!

can i jump aboard this train !!! had my first weigh in tonite woohoo down 3.5lbs so defo looking for 14lbs gone by xmas :)

helcb: 14lb goal/ 14lbs to go

Despite all my good intentions, I have a feeling today might be a bad day. I'm experimenting with a smoothie for breakfast and I'm getting hungry already!

dominoes said:
helcb: 14lb goal/ 14lbs to go

Despite all my good intentions, I have a feeling today might be a bad day. I'm experimenting with a smoothie for breakfast and I'm getting hungry already!

R smoothies still free? I no that on Sw there r syns in puréed fruit?

R smoothies still free? I no that on Sw there r syns in puréed fruit?

I put in a 2pp yogurt but otherwise it's free. I am starving though! I've had an orange as a snack and I'm trying to wait until 12:30 for lunch (I'm an hour ahead of you guys). I normally have the fruit un-blended and with a bit of muesli. I'm definitely NOT doing this again!

dominoes said:
I put in a 2pp yogurt but otherwise it's free. I am starving though! I've had an orange as a snack and I'm trying to wait until 12:30 for lunch (I'm an hour ahead of you guys). I normally have the fruit un-blended and with a bit of muesli. I'm definitely NOT doing this again!

I've used too many pp already today.....

I'm getting so nervous about my first weigh in! Ours are broken so il have to weigh in on Sunday at work so il of only been doing it 6 days, I hope something has gone!

Ah thanks :) my little boy has been biting me all day, I need chocolate but luckily there's none in the house lol

Back