Christmas Cracker Challenge (OPEN TO ALL!)

hello all!

I havent updated in 2 weeks sorry! +.5lbs the week before last (first gain in 14 weeks since i started was really annoyed!) then lost 3.0lbs last week, not having a good week at all this week, the worse since i started so expecting a very bad morning on thursday!

dominoes: 15lb goal/12lb to go
mrss2010: 15lb goal/15lb to go
MissSmileyBrunette: 15lb goal/15lb to go
Helcat: 14.5lb goal/14.5lb to go
thiswillbeit: 15lb goal/8.5lb to go
Popnfresh:16lb goal/10.5lb to go
helcb: 14lb goal/14lb to go
Fabat40: 21lb goal/21lb to go
losslossloss 14lbs/12lbs to go
Scoobysue 14lbs/10 lbs to go
teacheronww 10lbs goal/7lbs to go

Last edited:
dominoes said:
Stayed the same this week. Argh!

It's not a gain though! :) when is it you're moving back?x

True and next week will definitely be a loss. I'm going to be so good this week!

Flights home are all booked (but worryingly not the removal people!) for December 19th. I'm so excited! First stop will definitely be a supermarket. And really it can't come soon enough. I just bought some rye bread for lunch thinking it would be nice and healthy. It's 3pp a slice!!!!

dominoes said:
True and next week will definitely be a loss. I'm going to be so good this week!

Flights home are all booked (but worryingly not the removal people!) for December 19th. I'm so excited! First stop will definitely be a supermarket. And really it can't come soon enough. I just bought some rye bread for lunch thinking it would be nice and healthy. It's 3pp a slice!!!!

Omg! That's loads! Ooh i didn't realise it was that soon, a few weeks and you'll be here :) good luck for the week :) x

I know! And just checked the chocolate bar I bought for the cinema later. It's only small so I assumed it would be 7 like a dairy milk or something. Nope, that's 11pp! Going straight to my boyfriend! Massive supermarket fail!

Oh well, you live and learn!

dominoes said:
I know! And just checked the chocolate bar I bought for the cinema later. It's only small so I assumed it would be 7 like a dairy milk or something. Nope, that's 11pp! Going straight to my boyfriend! Massive supermarket fail!

Oh well, you live and learn!

Ah bugger :( x

Hi ladies can I join plz? I'd like to loose 2-3lbs this week! I started on Sunday so il go from then and update every Sunday!
My goal by Xmas is 1st making me 10st exactly!

Total loss so far- 35lbs

I tell you what, I best bloody lose a couple of pounds this week! Iv been to the gym 3 times and been on two extremely lengthy walks and for once I have weeklies left! I feel like im not going to though. My clothes are all bigger, but im just getting impatient at the minute. I know it'll be worth it in the end but at the minute im just feeling a little fed up that its taking so long and im frustrated that my fave jeans are nowhere near fitting me still :(

I with you! Lost 10lbs but can't see any difference and even though I WILL NOT GIVE UP I am getting a bit ticked off. Gets you down a bit doesn't it :break_diet:

Don't give up! You'll get there eventually!

I was actually just coming to post that I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror today and I know I've only lost 5lb so far but I'm actually looking skinnier. I think it's partly the gym and partly that I'm back into the mid/high 11s which is an area I know very well. I weighed about 11st6 a year ago and then gained weight when I came to Germany which is what prompted me to do WW again.

That or it's just my big unkempt Saturday hair making my body look smaller! :)

Last edited:
3lbs off! Soooo happy :) x

dominoes: 15lb goal/11lb to go
mrss2010: 15lb goal/15lb to go
MissSmileyBrunette: 15lb goal/15lb to go
Helcat: 14.5lb goal/14.5lb to go
thiswillbeit: 15lb goal/3lbs to go
Popnfresh:16lb goal/13lb to go
helcb: 14lb goal/14lb to go
Fabat40: 21lb goal/21lb to go
losslossloss 14lbs/12lbs to go
Scoobysue 14lbs/11 lbs to go
teacheronww 10lbs goal/7.75 to go
Ciarad2172:11lbs goal/11 to go[/QUOTE]

wow Rebecca that's brilliant well done! thanks girls, im celebrating with a glass of wine after a hard day at work! :)

Back