Christmas Fayre ideas

Wee Doll

Silver Member
Right so my mum called me and her work centre is holding a christmas type fayre soon

so im looking for some ideas for things that i could make to sell.

she is going to lend me the money to buy what i need to make things all i need now is some ideas :)

i was hoping you lovely mini mins people could help me out with this ?

im gonna start to try out some new icing ideas on cupcakes

but i need other ideas too :)

thank you very much in advance xxx jo

How about Peach Chutney , very festive and I have a great recipe if you need one. Make really nice Christmasy coers for the lids.

OR

Do you make cards.....hand made cards are always fun and you can use what aren't sold yourself......of course it will be a sell out !!

Come on folks more ideas please !!!

yes please can i have your recipe :) yeah thats a good idea. i know there will be loads of it there but il make mine better than everyone elses lol

x

At the weekend I went and bought myself some felt in red, green and blue to make some Christmas decs.

Shapes will be heart, star and Christmas tree and they will be simply put together, stitch around the edge with blanket stitch, stuffed and then buttons sewed on.

I'm hoping to sell these at 6 for £8 . The materials cost me £17 and I will easily be able to make 10 sets.

Definatly chutney - they always have stalls selling these & i'm a glutten for 'em!

Also jams/marmalades etc

What about some jewellery?? You could make some bracelets, earings etc. A friend I know has been buying her supplies off ebay & has set herself a little on-line shop :)

Stealing this idea from Veganface, but make a DOLLOPLOAD of gingerbread Santas / gingerbread shapes (Christmas trees, stars etc) and take some icing pens. Get the kids to decorate them before they buy them. Fun and tasty. You will win the most popular stall competition.

Hi there do you go on MoneySavingExpert at all?

There are loads of ideas on there -things like the cellophane cones and you layer up drinking chocolate, mini mallows etc to make hot choc drinks....
I will go and get you some ideas if I can!

havnt been on in a few days ladies and gents

thanks all for the ideas ..... im gonna try a few of them out :)

however i cant knit or crochet :( lol

xx thanks all the same everyone xx

jo

Back