CHRISTMAS IS COMMING

Rickard71

Christmas is comming, just over 7 weeks away. I am hoping to have atleast 21lb off me... :)
What about you? What are you aiming for?

i began my challenge at 16.1 hoping to get to 14.1 for christmas, over my target tho, leaving it 28lb lets see what happens :) Heres hoping

Oh I'd love to wear the grey dress I wore at my hen 3 years ago at our staff do on the 2nd...

Attachments

• 1498290044a10252019647l.jpg
    1498290044a10252019647l.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 58
Im hoping to reach 12 and a half stone, which would be 28 pounds overall, so hopefully at least another 19 pounds by christmas! and then hopefully not putting on more than 2 or 3 pounds over the christmas minefield!! xx

Im hoping to have lost a stone by my weigh in on saturday! Still got another stone to go after that though, but Im only staying on TFR till the end of November or maybe the first week of December and do refeed, as Im going on holiday on boxing day for a week and dont want to feel restricted when Im there, but all things in moderation.

Good luck all, you can do this!

Would love to lose 3stone for xmas...I have already lost 24lbs so far on this diet. Knows I'm gonna have to be UBER good and up the exercise and I CAN do it :D x x x

I've just started today and although I intend to refeed the week before christmas so I can enjoy Christmas a little, I hope to have lost at least a stone by then, I have 6 weeks to do that...anything more will be a bonus. I intend to start TFR again right after New Year. :)

I everyone starting lipotrim tomorrow , hoping I can stick with it. I think yeah are all great the way yeah support each other . Would hope to loose 21lb by christmas

I lost 17lb in 3 wks, so you that have just began i did it and so can you.. For reasons lastnight i stopped LT but will continue to diet so, will be keeping up todate with all of you xx

I've just started today and although I intend to refeed the week before christmas so I can enjoy Christmas a little, I hope to have lost at least a stone by then, I have 6 weeks to do that...anything more will be a bonus. I intend to start TFR again right after New Year. :)
You'll do that easy hun!! x

Back