Christmas List

Big H

Silver Member
What do you want Santa to bring you this year ? :D

I'm going for more practical boring stuff that I never buy myself :rolleyes:

i know we havent spoken before, but judging by the cheeky smile, you should ask for some sexy pants, so you can make all us ladies happy with your latest after photo,lol.
iam hoping to have enough christmas money to buy some decent running shoes, not that I run now, cant dont have decent running shoes,lol.

a new job would be nice..ha ha!! (made redundant yesterday) failing that, a good book always pleases me!

i know we havent spoken before, but judging by the cheeky smile, you should ask for some sexy pants, so you can make all us ladies happy with your latest after photo,lol.

Hahahaha :D

Awww Lelly, hope you find a good job soon hun!

I'm asking santa for a ton of clothes vouchers.... that way I can treat myself while te weight comes off, rather than getting things that wont fit in a few months!

The perfect present from Santa would be to be at my goal!! what more could I ask for!! (at least i'll look pretty snazzy in my interview suit..ha ha!)
xx

I've asked Santa for Debenhams vouchers so I can buy new (smaller) clothes and a slow cooker. Part of the reason I'm got so overweight is because I can't be bothered to cook when I get in from work. If a nice healthy meal has been gently cooking away for me all day I'm less likely to eat any old crap. xx

All good sensible gift ideas. Well, if I can't have a sized 10 body I'll have a really good digital camera. Will probably buy it myself to save Santa the trouble, as I reckon he gets a bit busy this time of year!

A tummy tuck!! but i think that's a bit pricey for poor old santa clause.... so i'll settle for clothes and nice underwear x

To be 14 stone! To get a nice new job in the new year, I'm having an unemployed december too, so I feel for you!

A box of belgian chocs from the avidlite people, and a new perfume for the new me.

I'd also like a friend back that I have completely alienated this year. That would be the best Christmas present ever. :break_diet:

i would like every1 on minis to have a wonderful christmas and also for every1 to lose 2lb christmas week regardless of what they eat.lol.

Well it looks like santa is bringing me my tt!! had a yes from my nhs surgeon today. Should be done by January if not before xmas x

I would like Santa to sort out the differences between my daughter and I, I have tried and failed and she is too stubborn for her own good....now coming up to 9 months since we spoke and I still dont know what I did wrong.....xx

Back