christmas loss

corrina

how much realistically do u think it is possible to lose before christmas, i think i have got 9 more weigh ins till then, im hoping for about 14lb xxx
does this sound like i will b able to do it xx

:109::xmastree:

Hey, I don't think it's unrealistic at all!! I've targeted to lose 1.5 stone by Christmas!! :D I'v done this to motivate myself and I've made a new ticker for it as well!! Even if I don't lose all of it, if I manage to lose half of it or even a whole stone by then, I'll still be really chuffed.
You can do it if you put your mind to it. Good luck hun:cross: and keep e posted.

Scouzer. X

This sounds very acheivable, it is less than 2lb per week. I have also given myself a target of 1.5st before christmas (however, I am going on holiday for a week all inclusive before then, so will have to limit the booze!)

i need at least a stone off for xmas as I am a bridesmaid on the 16th jan with a week of exams wc 4th jan!

I reckon you'll do that no problem!

thanks for all the replies and we should keep each other updated, i get weighed on a wed nite so i will come on the forum to let u know how i do xxxx

9 weigh-ins to christmas, you could easily shift 9 - 18 pounds with alot of hard work and dedication!

I am hoping to shift 7 pounds between now and then!

Good luck

Claire

I want to be 12 stone something by Christmas... I was 13 12.5 at last WI. I can do itttt!!! :D

Back