Christmas Pudding recipe???

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by westhills, 4 December 2006 Social URL.

1. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    I know this is totally off topic, but the wonderful people at minimins usually have the answers to all my questions. Can anyone recommend a really yummy Christmas Pudding recipe? There are so many about, I don't know which to choose. My grand daughter wants to make one with me!! (and yes I know we've left it late, but never mind)
    thanks,
    Ann x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BuxomWench

BuxomWench Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Delia Smith's one on her website which is Delia Online is excellent. I make it every year. Good luck!

4. westhills

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Thanks Sally. Ann

5. westhills

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Thanks I've made the pudding now. Had to buy rum, barley wine and stout for it though! Managed to get a miniature rum, but it took visits to several shops to find one that would sell me one bottle of stout, and one of barley wine. All the big shops will only sell you 4 at a time!
    Will have to make some mincemeat now to use up all the stuff I've bought specially - the ingredients seem to be similar.
    Ann

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Good Luck, My mum has a fab microwave receipie for xmas pud, let me know if you want it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.