Christmas: Re-feed v Eat for the day....

Deezer

Gold Member
Just wondering what everyones plan is???

I was going to re-feed the week before.... but at that point i will still be a stone or two from goal.....

So i'm thinking if i re-feed am i more likely to eat all week/carry on eating than if i just came off and ate Christmas day.... I have plans with my OH New year also.... which leaves that week in between that i would be eating, starting again the 1st Jan....

Would i just be better eating the two days but staying 100% Other than that..... As the habit of LT will still be reasonably fresh..... What are your plans???

My challenge Dee, is that if I continue losing as I am, I will be at my goal weight by 1st Jan. So I have a similar dilemma. Christmas week to New Year has always been a 'pig out on the wrong things' kind of week for me and so I may refeed that week with 2 shakes and a meal, so that when all the healthy push for the New Year comes along, I can jump right into that. It's interesting that you are thinking ahead already though (just as I have been). If you still have a bit of weight left to lose, I don't suppose it will be easy to know what's best. I think you need to consider that with a smallish amount left to go, that you might be one of the 90 odd percent at that point who would find it hard to get back on to 100% (I know you did it before after your hols, but like you said, it was easy then because you felt you still had a lot to lose). This is not an easy one... will be interesting to see what other people are planning to do xx

Yeah ive been thinking about this.. my plan is 16th decembet xmas dinner with work so shake in morning and then xmas meal and thats it. then back on it 100% untill xmas eve night, home made spag bol. Then xmas day eat what the hell i want then boxing day x2 shakes and a takeaway then 100% after that (doing nothing for new year) so no temptations after that. OR reed feed from Monday 19th Dec untill xmas day then eat what i want etc. Oh i dont know lol

i love xmas dinner, infact i love xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day food lol. I know its my down fall but i dont really care, diet or no diet im enjoying xmas lol

I am going to have a re feed week the week before Xmas, and to be honest I will be enjoying Christmas eve, day & boxing day how I like. I just can't see me surviving those days without my dinner and my treats. I'm not going to deprive myself but I intend on doing plenty of walking during that period. Hope this helps x

Wish i didn't love my xmas dinner so much lol...

me too, its my favourite meal of the year! im so looking forward to it. Ive got my birthday in between now and xmas so i'm still trying to decide what to do for that. do i go cinema or a meal and get back on it the next day or do i refeed for a week and go get wasted??? decisions xx

Lol maybe fingers crossed I'll have it off Xmas day too lol

Back