ChunkeyM0nkey - Good Evening

chunkym0nkey

Good evening my fellow dieters, hope everything is well with you this evening.

Just wanted to say hello, I am a 22 year old guy, which I imagine is quite rare on these forums, if my first weightwatchers meeting was anything to go by.

I am 16 stone and 5 foot 8. I was chubby growing up in school, but really since i've been at uni my weight has ballooned to this embarresing level.

My motivation to lose the weight is I used to be decent at football and in the summer am coaching football in Camp America in Connecticut just above New York. There are lots of young people there and for me I think it would boost my confidence if I wasn't really fat and at a decent weight.

I guess the reason why i'm posting on these forums is for support and guidance. I am doing weight watchers pro plus diet which I think will be feasible. I hope.

Oh yes I am also studying business and marketing at the University of Kent.

Thankyou for listening :) x

welcome to the forums, there are many people here that will be able to give you advice, and you have evry here for support as we are all in the same boat trying to lose weight and all understand how hard it is. good luck in your weight loss.

Hallo Chunkey, My My, are we not very formal!!?!..:D
Welcome anyway to this happy and fab forum.

I'm sure your plans to loose some weight will be very good for your confidence and will aid you in your coaching work. There's lots on here that are doing the pp diet but I am doing a very old version of WW. Suits me as I know it back to front.

Hope you will continue to post on here so that we can get to know you and give you the support.

All the very best to you...:)

Back