Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

You are doing really well with the exercise fair play. I don't think many of us ever get the food and the exercise right there's always one better than the other. Keep trying and you'll get there. I wonder what it is about BFBM that throws your hip out? Good idea doing it last if that's what happens that way you can rest up after doing it xx

I think it's the kick boxing parts, I'm double jointed so they click around anyway (used to be a great party trick to pop my joints out) I just wish it would do it instantly then I'd know, but I'm not sure where it happens so I can't skip it!
XxX

Sounds painful :/ You're braver than me keeping on doing that DVD I think it would put me off having bits popping out haha xx

Sounds painful :/ You're braver than me keeping on doing that DVD I think it would put me off having bits popping out haha xx

I think I have the mentality of "Oh it wont happen again, don't be silly" and then when it heals I kind of forget - my desire for killer abs is apparently stronger than my desire to stay in tact!
XxX

What are the scores on the doors today sweets? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emma my dear is an a$$ kicking needed or are you just busy? xx

A$$ kicking needed please!
I've not weighed in since I last updated, I have eaten a LOOOOOT of cr*p, but I am back, and I have had a green smoothie day today as this is my 4 day weekend as promised! I'm not getting on the scales till next Sunday because I will cry!
XxX

Okay I lied, I did get on the scales, and was pleased to see after a whole week of eating pizza I gained nothing! Exercise must have paid off.

Had a detox 4 day weekend, doing good.
XxX

Well done for getting back into the zone.
I also managed to sneak a STS last night, which was a relief.

Onwards and downwards this week!

Yay to the sts. I had a very naughty weekend involving Chinese and icecream but haven't got on the scales. 4 day detox must have taken some serious willpower. Go em! Xx

Yay to the sts. I had a very naughty weekend involving Chinese and icecream but haven't got on the scales. 4 day detox must have taken some serious willpower. Go em! Xx

I was making all sorts of *I've sucked a lemon* faces trying to gag down blended celery and spinach. Struggling today though as back at work! Redundancy will be the making of me I reckon!
XxX

Haha I can just imagine. I hate celery anyway so having it mulched up and having to drink it would be torture. How many weeks until you leave now? I think you're going to be great with all that time to focus on diet and fitness. You can turn yor house into your very own BL camp with just Jillian and no Bob xx

Haha I can just imagine. I hate celery anyway so having it mulched up and having to drink it would be torture. How many weeks until you leave now? I think you're going to be great with all that time to focus on diet and fitness. You can turn yor house into your very own BL camp with just Jillian and no Bob xx

Yep, me too, it's actually a bit better whizzed up - no chewing! Just under 4 weeks, last day is May 29th, I've got nothing on in June, no social events etc, they've all been organised for July so have a whole month to myself to tear my muscles to shreds! I want to be down to 11 by the second week in July or at least back in size 10 tops so it'll take some effort!
XxX

You're ambitious but I like it. You'll be all lean and mean like miss michaels come the holiday in centreparcs. I've resigned myself to need alterations on my dress BUT I'm not giving up trying it just might take me longer than I wanted to get where I want to be xx

You're ambitious but I like it. You'll be all lean and mean like miss michaels come the holiday in centreparcs. I've resigned myself to need alterations on my dress BUT I'm not giving up trying it just might take me longer than I wanted to get where I want to be xx

Maybe too ambitious, we'll see. Either that or I use the money from savings to just get a lot of plastic surgery!
Eurgh don't remind me about centre parcs, I'm dreading it!

It's not a race Sweet, I have every faith that you'll get there, but you'll look beautiful in your dress either way
XxX

How's it going sweets? Sorry I've been quiet all week been a bit of a busy one. Everything good?

Thank you for saying that about the dress, I've taken all pressure off myself and am dieting for the long term. I would like to have lost 4st by the wedding but that's just an interim goal and part of the bigger picture. If I need dress alterations so be it as long as I'm lighter by then I'll see it as a positive xx

Afternoon Lovelies.

I'm crawling back with my tail between my legs, the MD was in last week so I've been missing the internet! I can't wait for this place to close now, 19 days and counting every bloo*y minute of it!

I'm ignoring the scales. I'm trying to ignore how huge my a$$ is.
XxX

Blooming md getting in the way. Your a$$ hasn't got that big in a few days sweets lol just think not long now until you can really focus without his boring interruptions and you'll get your tiny hiney as peachy as you want it :) xx

Blooming md getting in the way. Your a$$ hasn't got that big in a few days sweets lol just think not long now until you can really focus without his boring interruptions and you'll get your tiny hiney as peachy as you want it :) xx

Ended yesterday on 700 calories, felt so rubbish - ended up in bed at about 8:30! I really need to get organised, 3 weeks of detox/clean eating and then I seriously need to up my game for Junes exercise fest, think I'm going to try not to WI until May 31st!

It's peachy now lol, it just resembles the giant peach rather than the tiny one!
XxX

Ooh 700 isn't much but if you're ill you can't force feed yourself. You feeling better today?

Weigh on the 31st if that's what you want to do that's one of the joys of not going to class and when you start your month long June breasting you'll know what you're up against xx

Ooh 700 isn't much but if you're ill you can't force feed yourself. You feeling better today?

Weigh on the 31st if that's what you want to do that's one of the joys of not going to class and when you start your month long June breasting you'll know what you're up against xx

Not feeling ill anymore, just knackered.

My logic is that if I weigh in now I'll be disappointed and comfort eat, best to just strive for eating healthy till the end of May and then there's nothing I can do about it either way!
XxX

Back