Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Aww em we all do it. You can't be 100% all of the time and the rest of your week was really good so don't be too harsh on yourself. Did you weigh today? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gotta be quick, MD in today!

WI was STS, got upset yesterday, had girls night, ate too much!

Light plan today, banana, salad, veggie cottage pie.
XxX

I was convinced you'd lose even if it wasn't much. Ah well today is a new day and you can have a fresh new week after getting it out of your system yesterday. I remember you saying the md is there this week hope it goes quickly for you sweets xx

I think I would have if it weren't for Fridays slip. My own fault though and I know how to fix it, I did do quite a lot of exercise on Saturday so achey!

You're still going though you haven't let a bad day turn into a bad week so there is some positive to take from it. I know you can't talk much because of the MD being around to annoy you but I am cheering you on :) xx

You know how you say I didn't let it make me slip?....I have eaten nothing but pizza for 4 days - not making excuses but I was so f*ed off with the MD being there that every time I got home I was just in complete CBA angry mode. I have been so incredibly bad, so have taken a day off work today to do nothing but exercise and drink green mushy smoothies.

I'm 100% certain I'll be gaining come Sunday, but I'm prepared and it will be well deserved, I'm almost impressed at how bad I've been, so there's that at least!

I have a 4 day weekend over the bank holiday too, because I've booked the Friday off - Boy has a 7 day gym pass so he'll be gone all weekend which means I can do some serious exercise, my plan involves he burning of at least 1200 cals each day.

Currently slurping my way through a smoothie consisting of spinach, kiwi, apple, parsley and celery *barf*, exercise starts at 11am with BFBM and 30DS, then lunch (chicken, avocado salad), BFBM and 30DS, then a snack (protein shake) and then as much as I can do on the crosstrainer before I pass out.

If you don't hear from me again, I've died and/or hunted Jillian Michaels down and killed her - please tell the world I died skinny :p
XxX

I want to commiserate with you and tell you that you've been a bad girl but you've taken it on the chin and at least seeing a gain shouldn't send you off the rails because you seem to have accepted your fate already lol 4 days of pizza is impressive but by God you're making yourself pay for it today. How the hell are you going to do all of that exercise? You'll be sorry tomorrow but like you said if you die I will know why haha

That smoothie sounds rank and going from pizza to that deserves some credit so big up to you Em I couldn't do it. How soon is our next bank holiday? xx

I want to commiserate with you and tell you that you've been a bad girl but you've taken it on the chin and at least seeing a gain shouldn't send you off the rails because you seem to have accepted your fate already lol 4 days of pizza is impressive but by God you're making yourself pay for it today. How the hell are you going to do all of that exercise? You'll be sorry tomorrow but like you said if you die I will know why haha

That smoothie sounds rank and going from pizza to that deserves some credit so big up to you Em I couldn't do it. How soon is our next bank holiday? xx

I might not be able to walk tomorrow, we'll see! I might take a bath in Deep Heat!

It was rank, normally I do more kiwi so it's fruity but all I can taste is celery! It's the Monday after next, the 4th I think, so not too far away.

Do you ever find threads on here that make you fume? I'm sitting here with my best "WTF" face on and feeling really irked! I think that will help with the exercise.
XxX

I don't look around for new threads much lately but I have come across a few in my time on mini's. Some people have the ability to make me rage! I hate celery it's minging so I don't envy you at all you have my sympathies.

Walking tomorrow will feel like torture but you enjoy that feeling you nutty sadist lol xx

I don't look around for new threads much lately but I have come across a few in my time on mini's. Some people have the ability to make me rage! I hate celery it's minging so I don't envy you at all you have my sympathies.

Walking tomorrow will feel like torture but you enjoy that feeling you nutty sadist lol xx

I'm awful, I find it difficult to bite my tongue, it gets me in trouble!

It is a bit sadistic isn't it? Enjoying the burn afterwards!
XxX

Off to start BFBM, I've paused it at the moment on her face, terrifying!

As scary as my scales earlier? ;)

Good luck! xx

As scary as my scales earlier? ;)

Good luck! xx

Not sure, but she is pretty scary! Taking a small break, have drunk too much before work out, feel sick. Have paused it!
XxX

You don't want to be sick jillian loves it when people do that. Don't let her win! Xx

Never! She looks funny though, I've paused her mid squat! Just waiting for it to pass before I carry on.
XxX

That's okay she's a beast she could probably hold a squat for an hour or two xx

...Oops. That is all I'm willing to say on the subject of last nights dinner.

Line under it beaut. Today is a new day xx

Line under it beaut. Today is a new day xx

I'm sure I worked off enough calories to counteract it, I just can't seem to get my food in check lately, hoping it'll be better at the weekend when I'm not at work.

I ache today and my hip has popped out again (this seems to be recurring a lot after BFBM, will make sure to do that last from now on) so I know I worked hard yesterday, and my jeans were loser this morning so despite the set back I am toning up. Have 10 weeks till I'd like to be back to 11.5 which I think I can do with June off work.

Still expecting a gain Sunday, but I know if I work hard I can get 3-5 off next week.
XxX

You are doing really well with the exercise fair play. I don't think many of us ever get the food and the exercise right there's always one better than the other. Keep trying and you'll get there. I wonder what it is about BFBM that throws your hip out? Good idea doing it last if that's what happens that way you can rest up after doing it xx

Back