Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Free Syns were spent on white chocolate buttons - not wasted I tell you that - delicious!

Unoifficial WI says I've lost 1.5lb this morning, and not officially weighing in till Friday, so hoping for another lb at least before then! Not bad for * week!

Plan for the day (other than swimming in a sea of less pain!)
Breakfast: Special K (5) I will eventually start having no Syns for breakfast, but it's just SO yummy!
Lunch: beef stew (2) again with a plum and a banana
Dinner: Birdseye chicken burger (4) in a wholemeal roll (HeB) with cheese (HeA) and bacon with no fat on with either a mugshot or some SW chips and veggies

2 Syns above goal, but still within the 15 limit, good day me thinks, but why is there always so much of the working week left to go?!

X

After reading this entry, definitely going to work on eating more syns and building them into my meals.

Ha, be careful following my advice, I've been struggling lately!

Here to subscribe :) x

Aw thanks Honey!
X

Sooo...*whistles* I may have been a little bad last night, *coughdoughnut and ice creamcough*

So today I've got a low Syn day planned and some exercise later..oops.

Breakfast: Weetabix (HeB) Milk (HeA) and fruit salad
Lunch: Spinach and ham salad with a plum and a banana (having a fruit day today apparently, all my body wants is sugar - hence the doughnut!)
Dinner: Chicken noodle soup with spinach, carrots, spring onions and mushrooms
I've got no planned Syns, so we'll see how that pans out!

Pixie - Remember we talked about that kick up the bum?...little help? :p
X

Aww bless ya! *virtual butt kick* followed by a nice hug, it's all good Hun, today is a new day, yesterday is done, gone, irrelevant. Today is what's important xx

Agreed, todays a new day!! I had a little blow out last night of white chocolate buttons and wine... And ate a rather large tea and got some salt and pepper chicken wings. But... It was WI day after all, so I felt I deserved a treat haha.
Let us know how you go today? I can't wait for lunch time already.

Feeling good today and doing good so far, think I've got the sugar craving out my system which is good, normally not a sweet person but all I've wanted lately is sugar, so pleased that that feeling has buggered off!!
X

Heya my lovely!

How crazy I've been * week too this week! Craving crisps SO much the few days before (I was wondering why!)

You seem to be eating much more this week :) .x.x.x.

Just to let you know I'm subscribing and looking forward to following your blog! You have done so soooo well already, and definitely inspired me today. Hope your day went well hun :) xx

Heya my lovely!

How crazy I've been * week too this week! Craving crisps SO much the few days before (I was wondering why!)

You seem to be eating much more this week :) .x.x.x.

Misssed yoooooo! Seriously don't leave me again, I slip without you! :p

Eating like a horse this week, all the bad foods made me so hungry! I normally don't do brekkie till 10, but have already eaten 3 weetabix!

Plan for today:
Breakfast: s**t loads of weetabix (HeB and most of A)
Lunch: Spinach, pickled onion and 1 Laughing cow with a fruit salad
Dinner:...unsure, boy's picking me up from work to go shopping in Crawley - so hoping there's a good place in the food court (maybe jacket potato place?) or I'll be eating a late night paella!

Hope everyone's weeks are going well!
X

Just to let you know I'm subscribing and looking forward to following your blog! You have done so soooo well already, and definitely inspired me today. Hope your day went well hun :) xx

Aw thank you Honey, I'm trying hard, but keep slipping at the moment, I can't seem to get past a stone! Hope you're doing good!
X

Good luck with picking up tea. I have to portion up my cereal properly as I'm a proper breakfast girl. I could literally eat for england in the morning!

Good luck with picking up tea. I have to portion up my cereal properly as I'm a proper breakfast girl. I could literally eat for england in the morning!

I normally can't which is the weird thing! I could probably easily not eat till midday most days, definitely wish I'd have taken the day off work and had a mahoosive fry-up for breakfast today though!
X

Ha unfortunately the plan of action today only gets as far as walking around shops and weight lifting my shopping bags after work! :p

Hey sweets, more food is good!! Well done you for getting back on track, I'm so crap at that lol

Will be off for a ickle while so have a fabby week xx

Have a loverly timeeee! You can be on track when you get back, but enjoy yourself whilst you're gone! :)
X

Morning lovelies! Wasn't overly bad yesterday evening, but could have been a hell of a lot worse, grabbed a sarnie (tried to be good with bacon and egg) from Tesco with a packet o' crisps (wotsits so not horrendously synful!)

-2lbs this morning! Woo! I'm still behind my ideal target for Feb - ideally would have been a stone lighter, but January was my nemesis, but I'll get there in the end, now that * week has buggered off I'm ready to get back to exercise and proper diet food! I've got a gym pass for Sunday and we're planning to do the gym near us 4 times a week till April and then cut it back, so even if I'm not skinny, I will be toned!

Plan for today;
Breakfast: Weetabix and milk (3)
Lunch: Spinach salad and a mugshot
Dinner: Hunters chicken (6) SW chips, beans and low syn coleslaw

Planning to do some squats and free-weights when I get home, gently ease myself back into it!

X

Back