Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I've also upped my end target to 9st instead of 8st7 because I think it's a more realistic target for May 24th, my total goal will still be 8.7 but otherwise think I would have depressed myself!

I just love you being happy with food again and not torturing yourself and being so hard on yourself.

Think St Valentine has visited me early (possibly in wine form) feeling the looooove .x.x.

Well done on your weight loss! Keep up the good work hun :) xx

Wow fab loss honey! Well done you!! Also love that you are being kinder to yourself too :D xx

Well done on the weight loss hun, hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

Oh ladies. I have failed you all!
Been super naughty all weekend, felt bad, cried, repeated - you know the story.
I made half a day back on track yesterday, it was my step dads birthday so we went round for lunch, I took my own mugshot and a salad and then had a sundae for dessert (which was made with low fat creme...but still!), so could have been worse.

I am back today with a vengeance, I started the 30 day squat challenge yesterday and completed the first 55 no problem, and fitted in some weights,so Sunday wasn't a complete throw away day. If anything, I'm proud that though I did have 2 days of rubbish food, I am getting straight back on - whereas before it would have meant a month off track and a gain of about a stone! I haven't weighed myself, as I'm determined not to look at the scales till Friday!

SO!
Plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Spinach, Ham, pickled onion and cheese salad
Dinner: French toast with bacon and a huge fruit salad side topped with a drizzle of maple syrup (2)

Low Syn, using all my He's, also pretty low calorie. Wish me luck ladies, as soon as 30 day shred arrives in the post I am getting my summer body!
X

You haven't failed us at all, you're human just like us and the important bit was getting back on track after you slipped. Well done you and stop beating yourself up x

Thanks for the kind words lovelies. Was definitely feeling down at the weekend realizing I should have been a whole stone lighter in my journey by now, but hey ho at least I will be thinner by the time we go even if not at target. I keep meaning to get in some decent exercise, but those who have read this from the beginning know I'm accident prone with the worlds worst immune system, there is always a new injury and this week is no different - going to push through it and try some tonight though!
X

I second what Gill said. Shoulda, woulda coulda is just going to make you feel bad just think how far you've come already x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I second what Gill said. Shoulda, woulda coulda is just going to make you feel bad just think how far you've come already x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly, don't feel bad, get that line drawn and move on.

Food looks great today, just think of it as a new week and a new start xx

Really successful day so far - my boss treated me today and let me leave at 4pm rather than 5pm, so I've had some extra time on my own before boy gets home at half 6. Got in and had a slice of toast and some space raiders (4), did 50 squats, some weights, star jumps, step ups and went for a quick jog in circles around the garden! Not a lot of exercise, but way more than I've done in the last 2 weeks so that's a positive. Think I might change dinner to omlette and bacon with fruit and maple syrup for pudding as I'm quite peckish and have already used a slice of toast.

Thanks for perking me up today girls, really did need it!
X

hellooooooo

Sorry I left you again :( Feel like I've missed so much!

So glad you stopped beating yourself up. You could also have been a stone heavier, you're doing really well so just shush your mush, build a bridge and get over it haha

I've started the squat and plank challenges, wish I started sooner though, party at the beginning of March with a rather tight, rather short (but oh so wonderful) dress.
.x.x.x.

That lunch salad sounds so up my street! :D

We all have naughty weekends, it's really great that you powered past that and got back on the ball :D and your 'not much exercise' sounds like a pretty awesome effort to me! Keep motivated (and share some motivation with me please!) it'll pay off!
x

Oi oi chica!

How's you doing little one?
So glad you're being kind to yourself :D there are enough mean bar stewards in this world who will happily be horrible to us, we don't have to add to it ;) xx

Doing fab ladies! Stuck to my dinner plans, had a small square of white chocolate (1syn) and a brill night sleep (so rare!)!

I have a deficiency of fruit in my life today :(

Plan;
Breakfast: Weetabix (6) milk (nearly all HeA) and sugar (2)
Lunch: Spinach, ham (noticing a theme?) + philli (rest of HeA) sandwhich (HeB)
Dinner: Cod fillet, SW chips with broccoli, green beans, cucumber and peas!

Weathers awful today so don't think I'll be doing a jog around the garden, but will be doing my squats, ab crunches, star jumps (I'd forgotten these were so fun - childhood PE lessons did teach me something!), weights and maybe some planks and mountain climbers!

Also, I know it's gimicky, but I've been using chilli body gel for a while, and swear by it, it's supposed to firm and lessen cellulite, not sure about the cellulite part but it really does make me feel more toned!

X

Ha 6 syns!!
X

Back