Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Ooo sounds good! I'm of to see Michael Buble on sunday and we're going for Nando's before. Me, Mum, dad and my sister are all on SW so it should hopefully be easy to make the right choices. Apparently it's not too bad on syns either. The chicken breast is only 1 syn and then a bit for oil and stuff on the rice and corn.

There's a thread on Nandos somewhere, I'm pretty sure you can do a delicious meal for 6 Syns, without feeling deprived, I've not been there so not sure but think Princess Stevie is a huge fan, might be worth chatting to her! :)
X

Change O' plan (I have a tendency to do this if you've noticed!), I'm feeling so down so going to eat before I go out to make sure I don't buy cookies and ice cream. I'm going to have a huge amount of Edamame (SF) and a small pack of veggie Sushi as not feeling terribly hungry, will have something healthy and light if hungry later but at least then I wont be famished walking around the food court at the mall!
X

Why are you feeling so down hun? You're so good diet proofing your retail therapy trip. I'm never that organised xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jackson.jpgJackson Rathbone hopes that you had a good day :D

Bit late now but F&Bs do some great choices if you like steak/chicken/ribs. Also the gammon/bacon steaks are a great low choice I think theyre actually syn free and if you get veggies or salad and jacket with it you're golden :)

Seriously though, do hope you're feeling a bit better, and so proud of you for sticking to plan :)

.x.x.

View attachment 126891Jackson Rathbone hopes that you had a good day :D

Bit late now but F&Bs do some great choices if you like steak/chicken/ribs. Also the gammon/bacon steaks are a great low choice I think theyre actually syn free and if you get veggies or salad and jacket with it you're golden :)

Seriously though, do hope you're feeling a bit better, and so proud of you for sticking to plan :)

.x.x.

Totally made my morning that picture!) :) I went home in the end, ate my edamame and sushi and then went off to Primark (got a loverly dress in a 14, bit big on top, but perfect fit on bottom!

Annnnnnndddd I lost 2lbs at WI this morning! Came off like magic overnight, so I am now officially in the 11's! :D
I've got Jillian tonight and 30 day challenges after my rest day yesterday - wasn't planned but totally forgot!

Plan for today is;
Breakfast: Grapes! I've missed Grapes!
Lunch: Special K (5) fruit salad
Dinner: Butternut squash mash with a Richmond sausage (God knows!), green veg and a little bit of gravy :)

X

Oh cool congrats hun!! See!! you are doing fab :D x

It just wooshed overnight, went to bed feeling so upset yesterday and then weighed in this morning and it was gone! Boy came downstairs and I was sashaying around the living room! :)
Xx

Totally made my morning that picture!) :) I went home in the end, ate my edamame and sushi and then went off to Primark (got a loverly dress in a 14, bit big on top, but perfect fit on bottom!

Annnnnnndddd I lost 2lbs at WI this morning! Came off like magic overnight, so I am now officially in the 11's! :D
I've got Jillian tonight and 30 day challenges after my rest day yesterday - wasn't planned but totally forgot!

Plan for today is;
Breakfast: Grapes! I've missed Grapes!
Lunch: Special K (5) fruit salad
Dinner: Butternut squash mash with a Richmond sausage (God knows!), green veg and a little bit of gravy :)

X

Woop woop!! Congrats on the WL. So good getting into the next stone bracket. I love that feeling.
I'm going to get my body magic going this week. Going to go for a run tomorrow morning ... And I might start setting myself a challenge... Maybe a squat, sit-up and plank challenge....?

Woop woop!! Congrats on the WL. So good getting into the next stone bracket. I love that feeling.
I'm going to get my body magic going this week. Going to go for a run tomorrow morning ... And I might start setting myself a challenge... Maybe a squat, sit-up and plank challenge....?

Thank you Hun! Felt so lovely! I think the challenges are great, but make sure you include rest days, maybe instead of sit ups, do general abs, sit ups every day will probably do more damage to your spine than it'll do good to your core!
X

Haha I have no idea when it comes to exercise, but thanks I'll try some different things and mix it up a bit.

Haha I have no idea when it comes to exercise, but thanks I'll try some different things and mix it up a bit.

I'd definitely try and start with crunches instead of full on sit-ups, just because there's less pull on your spine, maybe try a dvd first? then you'll know you're doing the moves right?
X

Well, I have had the weekend from hell. I am still moping about it. Not a happy Bunny. I had a Chinese Friday night (Duck rolls, chow mein AND chips!), stropped all of Saturday by only eating 300 calories (I know I know, I'm upset with me too for this) and then felt so sick yesterday I pretty much argued with boy all day, moped on the sofa - ate a bowl of cereal, a peanut butter and jam sandwich and an omlette and some grapes - weird day! I've done no exercise since Thursday, so going to do 30DS when I get home followed by a trip to the gym for some Cardio. I'm still feeling very fragile today, teary and sick :(

So my plan for the day is a healthier one (she hopes)
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Spinach, ham and cheese (HeA) salad
Dinner: SW chips, homemade chicken dippers (HeB) and beans, because I feel like eating childish food!

Sorry for the mope. Hope everyone's had a good weekend!
X

Well, I have had the weekend from hell. I am still moping about it. Not a happy Bunny. I had a Chinese Friday night (Duck rolls, chow mein AND chips!), stropped all of Saturday by only eating 300 calories (I know I know, I'm upset with me too for this) and then felt so sick yesterday I pretty much argued with boy all day, moped on the sofa - ate a bowl of cereal, a peanut butter and jam sandwich and an omlette and some grapes - weird day! I've done no exercise since Thursday, so going to do 30DS when I get home followed by a trip to the gym for some Cardio. I'm still feeling very fragile today, teary and sick :(

So my plan for the day is a healthier one (she hopes)
Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Spinach, ham and cheese (HeA) salad
Dinner: SW chips, homemade chicken dippers (HeB) and beans, because I feel like eating childish food!

Sorry for the mope. Hope everyone's had a good weekend!
X

Aww hope you feel better later. Is it just because of your friday or are you feeling unwell? I had a proper strop on after putting on weight and took it out on everyone. Got myself pampered this weekend and feeling much better about the whole thing now.

xx

Aww sounds like a rubbish weekend but things can only get better. I was off plan all weekend, think my brain is doing the 5:2 diet backwards haha what is getting to you so much? I think you need some boxercise with Jillian for cardio and get that tension out. Hope you're feeling better soon lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls,

Was literally just the Chinese that threw me, was feeling a bit pants on Friday eve - nothing huge just a long week at work, and screwed up with the Chinese, and then punished myself all weekend!!
X

Back