Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Hehe well prospects are definitely good! Hubby could also do his job from home but they won't let anyone. He has the opportunity to be promoted, they ask him every year and he turns it down every year.
He's waiting on them approving another department because then his commute would go from 2 hours a day to about 10 mins :D (he works in london but they have been talking about doing 2 more depots, one of which is just down the road *crosses fingers*

It was a no brainer for us really, as we never saw each other, and when i was home all i did was sleep, and working 60-70 hour weeks and he would do an extra sunday and earn the same money, very demotivating!! xx

It's time's like this, when you're sitting planning holidays that my brain goes "there has got to be more to life than this stupid job" but it pays for the holidays I suppose! I think it boy got another promotion or a bigger pay rise (though it would have to be quite considerable to make up my wage too) I'd look into going part time, but do think I'd feel guilty having time off when he was working - though he did say if he ever got an amazingly paid job he'd have no problem with me being a housewife!!

Ooh 10 minute drive sounds SO much better than 2 hours, do you think they'll do it? That would be awesome for both of you, 2 hour commutes must be hellish.

X

Commute isn't fun, they've been saying it for a few years but god knows, at least he gets free train travel so it is just a time thing and not a cost thing. If he took the promotion he would be earning less and working more! How mad is that! These people *shakes head*
I like being a housewife, i do everything else and he goes to work, however saying that if i'm poorly and he offers to make dinner i go off on one saying how it's "my job" and he's been at work all day. He usually just tells me to shut up and put my feet up haha :) x

Your hubby sounds so lovely! Boy spoils me rotten I'll admit - he actually does most of the chores - I do all the organizing its, holidays, plans, birthdays, get togethers and cooking, and he does most of the cleaning -but I'd gladly do it all for time off work! Ha!
X

Aww boy sounds like a good 'un too!! I think we may have stolen the last couple of good ones hehe x

Ha remind me of that next time boy does something wrong!
X

Ooooh Ladies I'm so fed up *huffs* I've been SO good this week, stuck to plan better than ever before, and not even a wiggle on the scales, only 2 days left till WI. :(
X

You take sneak peeks before wi too do you? Yesterday my scales said 3 off but today it's saying 4 so I think my scales are in the fritz lol

Keep positive you might get a loss on Friday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Constantly, I've been quite good recently with not doing it, but I've put SO much effort in this week, stuck to plan, lowered my calories, exercised more than ever (I ache so bad!) and not even a wiggle!

I think mine need replacing anyway, I put new battery in the other day but think they're just old and decrepit!
X

It might be water retention from the extra exercise and all your hard work will show next week. If I get 4lb off in class tomorrow I'll keep the scales but if I don't they're being binned for giving me false hope haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Remember that water retention from exercise and building muscles make the scales go all wobbly, have you measured yourself as you've been doing a lot of exercise hun, please don't be discouraged you're doing so well!! xx

Eurgh I'm hoping so ladies, feel so disheartened, worse when you're all achey from exercise and can't see any results! Haven't measured as have lost my tape measure - I'm a bit useless!

Not useless! Forgetful!
Exercise is excellent for the body, have you got any trousers/jeans that fit but were really tight? Could you maybe try those on? May give you an idea if any inches have gone? X

I'm aware some clothes fit that didn't used to, so know I've lost in general, just this week that's hacked me off so much as I've really pushed myself, I'm sure it's just a blip, maybe my body's in recovery mode from too much muscle building or something. Think I've done a bit too much weight work/Squats and not enough cardio, my body hurts, going to give Jillian a rest for a few days and hit the gym just for some running or something, burn off the muscle a bit!
Thanks Sweetie - you're like my Mini's angels!
X

My plan for today was going to be quit SW, stay home in bed with a tub of ice cream and a chick-flick, but alas I am now at work, pawing at a fruit salad. So all is not lost.

Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: A weird mix of Weetabix and special k as I've only half the amount of each that I should have
Dinner: Hopefully off for some retail therapy (I LOVE pay day!) tonight, so will try and pop into "Fat Jackets" and get a jacket with some beans and a salad - Failing that I might actually go to F&B's and get their low calorie, light choice pizza (think it's only 650 for the whole thing, could split that with boy and get a side salad too)
X

Morning!
i love payday! Ooh a whole pizza for 650?! That's fabby!
that day you originally planned sounds mighty fine right now, asked hubby if he would kindly remove my tummy but damn boy refuses, just can't get the staff these days hehe ;) xx

I know! It sounds delicious too, "Melted mozzarella, beef tomato and red onion on our tomato base, drizzled with our delicious red French dressing." Yum!

Think I might have to schedule a "watch what I like, hide away from the world" day - though probably have to swap the whole tub of ice cream for some frozen muller lights! :p
X

Sounds good! My pay day tomorrow!!! Very excited for it as had to pay out two lots of rent this month with moving and what not. So lots of goodies to be had!!!!!
Definitely treat yourself. Payday is only once a month. I tend to have pasta with a side salad when I go out to Italian places. Where are you going shopping?? I fancy a tampopo. I love the noodles from there!!!!!!!!

Going to Crawley mall, so lots of different shops, might go for a sneaky cheap Primark trip! They opened a new one a few weeks ago and it's dead quiet on Thursday nights! My plan may change to Harvester, apparently the flame grilled chicken breast and corn on the cob is only 260 calories, so could easily do that and add a couple of nice side bits! :)
X

Back