Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Are you saying I'm not original? Haha I'd come back weighing a couple of stone more I'd never fit back in your case ;-P.

I work from home so the people I deal with can't see my expression when I'm thinking I'd like them to jog on. I plan on winning the lottery one day though so I can retire nice and early xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's my logic, lose it, put it back on and then start again when I get back! :p

I don't do much face to face work anymore, mainly phones so it's always good that they can't see me rolling my eyes, but LOVE the idea of winning some money - grand plans eh? :p
X

Home and hopefully chilled now missus?! It sucks that your job makes you feel that way :( not long and you'll be in gorgeous America with scrummy food...ok you seriously are going to need a bigger baggage allowance so we can all come! ;) x

Home and hopefully chilled now missus?! It sucks that your job makes you feel that way :( not long and you'll be in gorgeous America with scrummy food...ok you seriously are going to need a bigger baggage allowance so we can all come! ;) x

Lovely evening, got home, did Level 2 (didn't die, but came close!), had a bubble bath and boy took me out for a drive along Brighton seafront!
Seriously, if you can all hop in we'll have an awesome time! :D
X

Oh good for boy! That sounds like a lovely evening honey :)
how are you feeling today? X

I'm feeling good this morning, not very hungry, but think that's because I woke up with a jolt and I've not quite yet woken up! How are you Sweet?

Quick hop on the scale this morning *slaps hand* before WI tomorrow, showing 2.5 off, hoping I can do some Cardio tonight and do an extra .5, would be ecstatic with 3 off!

Breakfast: Not feeling too hungry, so have some grapes to pick at
Lunch: Spinach salad and special K (5)
Dinner: Ham and cheese (HeA) Toastie (HeB) and a tomato mugshot

:)
X

Ooh love ham and cheese toasties :)
If i get woken up i'm dozy all day lol x

Ooh love ham and cheese toasties :)
If i get woken up i'm dozy all day lol x

Have been having a real craving for some simple comfort food lately, know mugshots and a toasties isn't the healthiest combination in the world, but it could be worse!
X

I loooooooove cheese toasties, with jalepenos omnom think that will be my post WI treat tomorrow.x.x.

It'll be fine love! If I had any bread I'd have one too lol :) enjoy it :D x

I'm going with the logic *lying to myself* that I deserve more food as I'm working out more, so we'll see what happens tomorrow at WI! :p
X

I don't think you're lying to yourself! Toasties are perfectly on plan if you use your hex's :) x

You do need to eat more if you are working out, it's a fact! Lol, some people end up not losing weight if they don't feed their body enough after a WO.

Then that shall also be my excuse for the Chinese last week! Ha! :D
X

Hey Hun, I'm feeling pretty positive, I've been doing squat boxing (ala Jillian) in the loos at work when I get a break! Hoping to get 3lbs off, but I'd be happy with 2.5 I think!
X

Girlies, question - how much do you drink a day and in what time frame?
I've done about 3 liters today, but have just finished the last say 500ml in a short time frame and feel a bit off, I reckon it's just 'cause I drank the last bit too quickly, but 3 liters isn't too much is it?
X

At my weight I'm supposed to drink 6 litres a day! You are supposed to space it out but 3 litres won't hurt you unless you drink it all in one go which you haven't xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's what I thought, but feel so sick after it. Think it might be as haven't eaten that much today, wasn't hungry at work so picked at salad. Got home and went to have dinner and boy has stolen my bloody bread! He can eat anything he wants, and only seems to take all my healthy bits to work, what the hell!
X

Girliiieeesss!
If you note my new statistics on the wonderful side of the page, I had a lovely loss of 4lbs this morning! was 2.5 yesterday but I'm having a bit of luck with weight wooshing off on a Thursday night lately, just in time for official WI! Think I have to thank Jillian for this! :D So happy considering my Chinese slip up last Friday night!

Plan for today: Friday which is treat night!
Breakfast: Special K (5) and some berries
Lunch: Chicken soup
Dinner: Unsure yet as it's to early in the day to know what I fancy! Ideas welcome!

X

Back