Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Oh I DEFINITELY know how you feel my lovely. Woo-sah .x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Punch him in the throat! Oh hang on maybe too violent but make him suffer for whatever he's done. Men can be arseholes and I think they're all at it this weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Punch him in the throat! Oh hang on maybe too violent but make him suffer for whatever he's done. xx

Lmfao! Love it!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope everything is ok! I feel like that sometimes. Hope you don't have to go on the run ;)

Morning lovely, how are you doing today? Did you need help with the body ;) x

It's okay, I'm not in hiding or running from the law, I'm safe, he's not bruised (ego maybe, but not physically)! I literally could have slapped the cr** out of him yesterday though. It's a slightly long story, but I'll shorten it...now I'm not saying I'm desperate to have children, or want one now or anything, but one day it would be nice to maybe start a family (or at least get a new puppy, who knows!) and the only fights we ever have are about him still being immature, and that I wouldn't trust him to be left with our possible future offspring. A relative has just had a gorgeouuussss little baby girl (10 weeks and so squishy! His cousin I think, uncles daughter?) and yesterday we went to see her for the second time, in his family of 22 people, he was the ONLY person in a room that included a hyper 4 year old and his brother who can't make toast without messing it up, who refused to hold her, he was asked multiple times by me (which annoyed me because he keeps saying he'd like a family and he can be trusted etc etc) but he even refused when the mother of the baby asked him, not by saying "oh I'm a bit nervous, sorry" but going "nah, I'm good" - his whole family was sitting there giving me "poor you" eyes, and he's offended me, his mother and the babies mother. I know it seems like such a silly thing, but I was literally seething by the time we left!

Okay not quite so short! Sorry!

My plan for today is work off the anger with exercise! I'm doing 30DS, 30 day challenges and hoping for at least 20 mins on my brand new shiny cross trainer!
Breakfast: Frozen grapes and strawberries
Lunch: Chicken soup and a packet of skips (4)
Dinner: Hunters chicken, chips and green veggies

X

Ah chicken, thats awful. I dont think guys understand the message theyre giving out when they say no to holding a baby, or how important it is to other people. They literally just see it as holding a wriggly stinky thing. Its not silly to be upset by it, we read between lines and find deeper meaning in things. Guys arent that deep! We'll save having to do a Thelma and Louise for a major screw up lol

food looks good, just make sure you get your Hex's in. I love hunters chicken but I hate making it.x.x.

Phew he's lucky I had my shovel at the ready and an alibi all planned ;)

I agree with Abi men just haven't got a clue! They're simple creatures and most have a total peter pan complex. They're all scared of babies because they think they are going to drop them or the baby will cry when they hold it haha

My OH actually threw a strop Saturday because I asked him to put HIS washing in the machine and switch it on. Full on ***** fit because he's a spoilt mammy's boy and I'm not a walkover. All that was missing was him stamping his feet and saying he was going to tell on me cos I was mean so I was with you on the kill him now and hide from the police later mood.

Today will be better honey xx

Ah chicken, thats awful. I dont think guys understand the message theyre giving out when they say no to holding a baby, or how important it is to other people. They literally just see it as holding a wriggly stinky thing. Its not silly to be upset by it, we read between lines and find deeper meaning in things. Guys arent that deep! We'll save having to do a Thelma and Louise for a major screw up lol

food looks good, just make sure you get your Hex's in. I love hunters chicken but I hate making it.x.x.

It was half the not holding but half how he said it "Nah I'm good" we got home and I was like "It's not a freaking cup of tea and a sandwich! He did tell me that he was scared of holding it, but I tend to go massively b**chy when annoyed so told him when we had ours he could b*gger off until it was big enough that he could just leave it crawling on the floor!! Stupid men! :p

I'd totally forgotten about Healthy extras, will probably just have a glass of milk and an alpen bar for supper! :)
X

Phew he's lucky I had my shovel at the ready and an alibi all planned ;)

I agree with Abi men just haven't got a clue! They're simple creatures and most have a total peter pan complex. They're all scared of babies because they think they are going to drop them or the baby will cry when they hold it haha

My OH actually threw a strop Saturday because I asked him to put HIS washing in the machine and switch it on. Full on ***** fit because he's a spoilt mammy's boy and I'm not a walkover. All that was missing was him stamping his feet and saying he was going to tell on me cos I was mean so I was with you on the kill him now and hide from the police later mood.

Today will be better honey xx

Save the shovel for another day *shifty eyes* you never know when we might need it!

Ha really?! How does that even make sense?, silly men, I blame their mothers, they spoil them too much :D
X

I'm pretty lucky as we've only been living together a month, so he is still trying to make an effort.
I bought "him" some new knives as a present this weekend, hopefully that'll mean he helps with the cooking a bit more haha.

Lads haven't a clue sometimes. I go crazy about the smallest of things sometimes, like opening the curtains in a morning when he's the last one up... "It's not a massive deal Jennie, don't know why your going crazy, its only opening the curtains".. "PRECISELY! Easiest job in the world and even you can't do that"!!! Haha.

I'm pretty lucky as we've only been living together a month, so he is still trying to make an effort.
I bought "him" some new knives as a present this weekend, hopefully that'll mean he helps with the cooking a bit more haha.

Lads haven't a clue sometimes. I go crazy about the smallest of things sometimes, like opening the curtains in a morning when he's the last one up... "It's not a massive deal Jennie, don't know why your going crazy, its only opening the curtains".. "PRECISELY! Easiest job in the world and even you can't do that"!!! Haha.

That's male logic for you! If it's such a simple and small task, how can they not get it done properly?! my OH is terrible with leaving lights on, how can you not notice?! :p
X

Ah Jennie I'm like that with dishes. He will put them on the counter ON TOP OF THE DISHWASHER ffs. Why would you take them into the kitchen and put them there when for 30 seconds more of your time they go where you won't get bollocked for putting them?!

His theory behind the strop was "but you always do the washing" Yes mate I do but to just chuck them on the floor in front of the washing machine (are you seeing the pattern here girls?) and expect me to pick them up and wash them when you could just as easily have put them in yourself is a bit disrespectful no?

The shovel is always close at hand hun I got your back xx

Eee saw this this morning!!! :D
X

Oh My Good God! I love that man so much. I would pay to put his dishes in the dishwasher and wash his boxers lol xx

Oh My Good God! I love that man so much. I would pay to put his dishes in the dishwasher and wash his boxers lol xx

I think that novelty would wear off fairly quickly!!!
X

It definitely would!

Yeah it would but a girl can dream. I'd get fed up of my sister flirting with him too xx

Yeah it would but a girl can dream. I'd get fed up of my sister flirting with him too xx

I don't have that problem as no sister, but he's so pretty I think even my OH would give it a shot! :p
X

Back