Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I would totally just go off plan for your meal then and choose something you know you will like but that is also worth the money (I refuse to eat pasta in a tomato sauce when I go out, are you kidding thats what I make when I cba to cook its so easy!!)

My choice is always steak haha.

Well done on you STS! :) .x.x.

I would totally just go off plan for your meal then and choose something you know you will like but that is also worth the money (I refuse to eat pasta in a tomato sauce when I go out, are you kidding thats what I make when I cba to cook its so easy!!)

My choice is always steak haha.

Well done on you STS! :) .x.x.

I don't even want to go all that much, I'd much rather stay at home on my own and nibble something good! This is why I avoid eating out when dieting, it seems so pointless paying for a meal I could cook easily! :p
XxX

Ah missed the Wi result here as well :( I'm so crap *goes to stand in the corner*
Congrats sweetie, I know you were worried about a gain, and lookie!

"There is a lot to think about but nothing to worry about"

I'm trying to do that lately cos i am such a worry wart and overthink everything lol

Hope works not being too mean to you and enjoy your nomnom! Xx

Ah missed the Wi result here as well :( I'm so crap *goes to stand in the corner*
Congrats sweetie, I know you were worried about a gain, and lookie!

"There is a lot to think about but nothing to worry about"

I'm trying to do that lately cos i am such a worry wart and overthink everything lol

Hope works not being too mean to you and enjoy your nomnom! Xx

Oh me too, I'm one of life's worriers! I think it might have even been a loss if it wasn't for *!
XxX

Morning poppet! How was dinner last night? Doggie pictures! :) xx

Morning poppet! How was dinner last night? Doggie pictures! :) xx

Honeyyyy!
Dinner was actually nice, Steve's Mum got very tispy and was SO funny, she's much nicer to me when she's drunk - even started planning our imaginary wedding for the future....very surreal!

I've been off plan all weekend ladies, and when I say off plan I mean stuff your face till you feel sick kind of off plan - BUT, and it's a big but (like mine! - seriously I'm like Kim K!) I am back this morning, with a new attitude and a new exercise regime, ANDDDDDDD to top it off, Boy has finally decided to diet and exercise for our holiday, so there will be 0% chance of bad food in the house or in my mouth, because once he starts he gets serious with it - my house is full of protein bars, fruit, cereal and new gym equipment - I actually think I have more stuff than the gym down the road now! SO...My new plan is

Monday: 20 minutes cross trainer, 5 minutes squat box, and re-starting the 30 day challenges from the beginning as I completed it last week
Tuesday: Jillan x2, one level for me when I get home, one with boy when he gets home
Wednesday: 20 minutes crosstrainer, 5 minutes squat boxing
Thursday: Jillian x2
Friday: 20 minutes cross trainer, 5 minutes squat boxing
Saturday: Nothing but glorious sleep!
Sunday: Nothing strenuous, running in the evening

Food plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad and Weetabix (HeA +B)
Lunch: Chicken and edamame salad
Dinner: Goji berry (free?) and tuna steak with green veg and either mash or chips

I've upped my food intake a little bit cause I'm hoping the protein will help with not hurting after exercise.

I'm baaaccckkkkk! :D
XxX

Honeyyyy!
Dinner was actually nice, Steve's Mum got very tispy and was SO funny, she's much nicer to me when she's drunk - even started planning our imaginary wedding for the future....very surreal!

I've been off plan all weekend ladies, and when I say off plan I mean stuff your face till you feel sick kind of off plan - BUT, and it's a big but (like mine! - seriously I'm like Kim K!) I am back this morning, with a new attitude and a new exercise regime, ANDDDDDDD to top it off, Boy has finally decided to diet and exercise for our holiday, so there will be 0% chance of bad food in the house or in my mouth, because once he starts he gets serious with it - my house is full of protein bars, fruit, cereal and new gym equipment - I actually think I have more stuff than the gym down the road now! SO...My new plan is

Monday: 20 minutes cross trainer, 5 minutes squat box, and re-starting the 30 day challenges from the beginning as I completed it last week
Tuesday: Jillan x2, one level for me when I get home, one with boy when he gets home
Wednesday: 20 minutes crosstrainer, 5 minutes squat boxing
Thursday: Jillian x2
Friday: 20 minutes cross trainer, 5 minutes squat boxing
Saturday: Nothing but glorious sleep!
Sunday: Nothing strenuous, running in the evening

Food plan for today:
Breakfast: Fruit salad and Weetabix (HeA +B)
Lunch: Chicken and edamame salad
Dinner: Goji berry (free?) and tuna steak with green veg and either mash or chips

I've upped my food intake a little bit cause I'm hoping the protein will help with not hurting after exercise.

I'm baaaccckkkkk! :D
XxX

I love the motivation!! And you're not alone, I dove head first into a whole pizza and demolished a tub of Ben and jerrys! Felt so ill yesterday!! :(
Xx

I love the motivation!! And you're not alone, I dove head first into a whole pizza and demolished a tub of Ben and jerrys! Felt so ill yesterday!! :(
Xx

I've been eating rubbish all weekend, started on Friday with the dinner, but that was planned, I was so bummed out about not being allowed dessert (I was the only one at the table who wanted one, so skipped it) that I spent the whole of Saturday morning wanting something puddingy and sweet so badgered boy into buying an apple pie and ice cream from Mcdonalds! Dinner on Saturday was a whole bag of scampi and 3 boxes of sushi (girls night with my bestie!), Sunday lunch was a roast (cooked by my wonderful chef stepfather so covered in oil, gravy and sauce!) and Sunday dinner was....an entire Mcdonalds plus another apple pie!
I'm normally 100% savory, but all I've wanted this weekend has been sweet stuff, think I've got it out of my system now though!!

Get back on it sweet, it can't damage you too much unless you let it :)
XxX

Check you out Miss Motivation!! So glad boy has come around to a helpful way of thinking and joining in :)

I do hate to tell you though that I have a feeling goji berries are synned as they're dried. Though they are a superfood and rather yummy, it would just be if you wanted to spend syns on them.

.x.x.x.

Check you out Miss Motivation!! So glad boy has come around to a helpful way of thinking and joining in :)

I do hate to tell you though that I have a feeling goji berries are synned as they're dried. Though they are a superfood and rather yummy, it would just be if you wanted to spend syns on them.

.x.x.x.

It's a miracle, he's been saying for ages he'll start around April, I didn't think he actually would, he brought a bench and a load of weights so much better than spending money on pizza! :p

I think I can cope with synning them, will feel quite saintly spending syns of fruit rather than crisps! :p
XxX

Thats really good of him, well done boy!

I looked them up and 25g is about 4 syns depending on the brand. Personally Id rather have the crisps haha. Goji berries are really nice if you make jelly and put them in and then leave it to set. The jelly rehydrates them and they go all juicy and delicious. Im not helping the syns and healthy eating though haha
.x.x.

Thats really good of him, well done boy!

I looked them up and 25g is about 4 syns depending on the brand. Personally Id rather have the crisps haha. Goji berries are really nice if you make jelly and put them in and then leave it to set. The jelly rehydrates them and they go all juicy and delicious. Im not helping the syns and healthy eating though haha
.x.x.

He got a pat on the head and a kiss for his efforts! :p

True, i'd still much rather have a bag of Wotsits, but that wont make me skinny by 'Murica ;)

I've already done my 50 squats for the day, forgot how quick they go when you're starting, I'm so used to doing like 200!
XxX

Woop woop you sound really fired up! Good for you and well done to your boy for helping out. You'll be teeny tiny before you know it missy and think of the imaginary dresses you'll have your pick of then xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woop woop you sound really fired up! Good for you and well done to your boy for helping out. You'll be teeny tiny before you know it missy and think of the imaginary dresses you'll have your pick of then xx

I really am...I've just spent £80 on health food online...which sounds bad but my normal groceries come to £120 normally so have £40 to spend on actual ingredients for meals, but the rest is all sorted, I brought boy some raw chocolatey treats too as he's a chocolate fiend! Feeling SO positive! I'm so glad you've got your head back in the game too Sweetie! We can imaginary dress shop together :p

OHHH I was going to update on Saturday with a NSV I had but I forgot....My fat day skirt, that originally kicked me into dieting because it got too tight, is now back to being baggy and comfy, like a boho skirt should be! :D
XxX

Yay for obedient boys and baggy skirts lol I deffo think it costs more to eat healthier but it's worth it in the long run. I'm dreading dress shopping so if I stay on plan it will just get a nicer experience xx

Yay for obedient boys and baggy skirts lol I deffo think it costs more to eat healthier but it's worth it in the long run. I'm dreading dress shopping so if I stay on plan it will just get a nicer experience xx

I agree, I know there are lots of cheaper healthy recipes, but I think especially if you shop organic and buy fresh it does work out more expensive, but then I'd rather spend a bit more and buy good quality ingredients and know at least the animals I get produce from are kept well than buy bulk cheap and frozen, though you an eat healthy on a low budget.

When have you booked the venue for?, how long have you got till you have to start dress shopping?
XxX

Is it bad that because Boy's started dieting my brains going "Go on...get him a pizza to p*** him off"...I'm so evil! :p

September 25th next year and I should start looking in a few months to give myself time to find "the one" but I'm dreading getting undressed in front of an assistant. Will scar the poor girl for life lol

I buy stuff on offer and try to cook and freeze some things for convenience as well as taste but quality meat costs and so does stocking up on cupboard stuff like seasonings, dried herbs and spices cos mine always seem to need replenishing at the same time xx

September 25th next year and I should start looking in a few months to give myself time to find "the one" but I'm dreading getting undressed in front of an assistant. Will scar the poor girl for life lol

I buy stuff on offer and try to cook and freeze some things for convenience as well as taste but quality meat costs and so does stocking up on cupboard stuff like seasonings, dried herbs and spices cos mine always seem to need replenishing at the same time xx

Do you know size you'll be looking for if it's not for a year and a half? You will look beautiful no matter what size and you wont scar her, don't be silly :p Though why are all shop assistants pretty, young and skinny?! When I went to find my prom dress years ago I was like..."no screw this, she's too beautiful, I'll look online!"
XxX

Back