Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Morning gorgeous! :) xx

Morning lovely.

I'm considering going AKF for a bit, so despondent today after YET ANOTHER terrible weekend. I've set myself a challenge not to weigh at all till Friday and have Boy on a promise that no bad food shall enter the home (or my mouth) for 30 days. To be fair to him, this weekend was totally my fault. Friday was okay, Chinese at my Friday treat, but I was ill after that, felt so rough Saturday that I cheered myself with a bacon sarnie (whole works, white bread, butter, sauce, 3 whole slices of bacon with the fat on), dinner consisted of cheesecake, Wotsits and a huge bowl of chips, yesterday we had lunch with my father (a huge issue for me, but that's a whole other story and a couple hundred therapists later!) so I had pancakes, bacon, egg and more chips...followed by more pancakes with toffee sauce and ice cream....my God this is depressing typing this....then dinner was....the leftover cheesecake and an entire family sized bag of Doritos between 2....

So yeah....I'm feeling fat and huge and horrible, but on the plus size, I can fit into my size 14 skinny jeans again, though probably not for long when the weekend catches up with my thighs!

I may just crawl into a hole in the ground and die.

XxX

Oh sweetie :bighug: I totally get it. Have pm'd you xxx

Morning lovely.

I'm considering going AKF for a bit, so despondent today after YET ANOTHER terrible weekend. I've set myself a challenge not to weigh at all till Friday and have Boy on a promise that no bad food shall enter the home (or my mouth) for 30 days. To be fair to him, this weekend was totally my fault. Friday was okay, Chinese at my Friday treat, but I was ill after that, felt so rough Saturday that I cheered myself with a bacon sarnie (whole works, white bread, butter, sauce, 3 whole slices of bacon with the fat on), dinner consisted of cheesecake, Wotsits and a huge bowl of chips, yesterday we had lunch with my father (a huge issue for me, but that's a whole other story and a couple hundred therapists later!) so I had pancakes, bacon, egg and more chips...followed by more pancakes with toffee sauce and ice cream....my God this is depressing typing this....then dinner was....the leftover cheesecake and an entire family sized bag of Doritos between 2....

So yeah....I'm feeling fat and huge and horrible, but on the plus size, I can fit into my size 14 skinny jeans again, though probably not for long when the weekend catches up with my thighs!

I may just crawl into a hole in the ground and die.

XxX

AFK? Emma so you've had a good weekend with food, you have done amazingly well so far and you do lots of exercise! Your weekend won't do much damage if you get back on plan this week, you will be fine for Friday if you keep going. We all have these days, weeks even months when we are just like "**** it!" You can get back on track chick I have every faith in you!! Hope you are alright xx

AFK? Emma so you've had a good weekend with food, you have done amazingly well so far and you do lots of exercise! Your weekend won't do much damage if you get back on plan this week, you will be fine for Friday if you keep going. We all have these days, weeks even months when we are just like "**** it!" You can get back on track chick I have every faith in you!! Hope you are alright xx

"Away from keyboard" Just feel rubbish today is all, so disappointed in myself, think I'll have to do like 6 hours of exercise tonight!
XxX

First of all MASSIVE well done on your loss last week!

Secondly- dont be going anywhere! Yeah you might have ate some cr*p food over the weekend get back into the swing today, keep up with healthy eating and exercise and you'll be fine. Youve been doing amazingly well and so motivated recently why let a little blip get in your way? You know we're all here for you, doesnt matter if you maintain, gain or have spectacular losses. We'll never judge you or think less of you. We might bust your chops or be extremely jealous though!

And you an feel free kidnap me any time you like :D

.x.x.x.

I agree with abi please don't go agk or I'll have to kya. Kick yo ass! Lol.

It's a gain, yeah you feel s!!t but you will lose it and we've all had gains from time to time. Instead of beating yourself up focus your energy on finding ways to stay on plan at weekends because they seem to be your only downfall xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ladles and Jelly Spoons.

Out of pure curiosity I've just looked back to last Monday in my diary, to see that as I suspected I also had last weekend completely and utterly off track (a theme it seems!) but still managed to lose 5lb on Friday, feeling a bit better about being able to claw it back now (not with a 5lb loss as was MUCH was this weekend than last) but maybe a STS or a tiny loss if I really push it. It's definitely made me feel like I can do it, if i managed it last week. I've not eaten much today, 2 pickled onions and a protein bar! I'd planned to go to a friends house tonight for a Monopoly tournament but I've rain checked as not feeling 100%. Think I'll plan a nice comforting but healthy dinner, either bacon and eggs on toast or some cheesy pasta to get myself back on plan...She says. All I really want to eat is a fish finger sandwich, we'll see which one wins.

I can't even blame boy for my failure this weekend as he was bloo*y healthy!
XxX

Hey hun, hope your ok, not had a much time for diaries this week, been extra busy eating a million and one syns... WI should be interesting later.

Hey hun, hope your ok, not had a much time for diaries this week, been extra busy eating a million and one syns... WI should be interesting later.

You and be both Sweet, dreading WI on Friday!
x

Looks like a few of us have had a little binge on the syns this week. We need to pick ourselves up and get back to basics!
I think after tonight, I'm going to challenge myself to lose 7lb in 2 weeks, I know I can if I cut out the alcohol and stick exactly to plan it will fall off. Bloody social lives.

Looks like a few of us have had a little binge on the syns this week. We need to pick ourselves up and get back to basics!
I think after tonight, I'm going to challenge myself to lose 7lb in 2 weeks, I know I can if I cut out the alcohol and stick exactly to plan it will fall off. Bloody social lives.

I got straight back on the exercise last night, lots of it as Boy was out at the pub, so feeling okay about that, but 99% sure It'll be a gain or STS on Friday morn. Weekends are fast becoming our enemy Jen! ironically, when I'm social I'm better, it's when I get nights in on my own I'm like "oohh...what can I eat!?" so the wrong mentality, instead of watching rubbish TV or putting on a face mash, the moment Boy goes out I think of what naughties I can have that he won't eat normally! :p
XxX

Theres a feature on lifeline online at the minute about 6 steps to success and I thought these 2 in particular might be helpful :)

[h=4]2 Think ‘one step closer’[/h]‘Every step towards your goal counts – it all adds up, however tiny it might seem at the time,’ says life coach Jessica Chivers (www.jessicachivers.com). So if you’re tempted to skip your Zumba class, or have another biscuit, ask yourself, ‘will this take me closer to my goal or further away from it?’
[h=4]3 Pat yourself on the back[/h]‘It’s easy to get out of the habit of rewarding yourself,’ says Jenny. ‘But we all thrive on praise – members are always amazed at how great it feels to get their Half Stone or Club 10 award.’ It’s not just the numbers on the scales that count. Did you get up early to exercise, or take a healthy lunch into work all week? Then you did well! ‘Don’t just let it go – have a mini celebration,’ says Jenny. ‘Treat yourself to your favourite magazine or a pedicure, or eat your evening meal by candlelight. Little pats on the back mean a lot.’

As long as your pat on the back isnt the whole chinese menu or a whole packet of bisuits ;) .x.x.

Theres a feature on lifeline online at the minute about 6 steps to success and I thought these 2 in particular might be helpful :)

2 Think ‘one step closer’

‘Every step towards your goal counts – it all adds up, however tiny it might seem at the time,’ says life coach Jessica Chivers (www.jessicachivers.com). So if you’re tempted to skip your Zumba class, or have another biscuit, ask yourself, ‘will this take me closer to my goal or further away from it?’
3 Pat yourself on the back

‘It’s easy to get out of the habit of rewarding yourself,’ says Jenny. ‘But we all thrive on praise – members are always amazed at how great it feels to get their Half Stone or Club 10 award.’ It’s not just the numbers on the scales that count. Did you get up early to exercise, or take a healthy lunch into work all week? Then you did well! ‘Don’t just let it go – have a mini celebration,’ says Jenny. ‘Treat yourself to your favourite magazine or a pedicure, or eat your evening meal by candlelight. Little pats on the back mean a lot.’

As long as your pat on the back isnt the whole chinese menu or a whole packet of bisuits ;) .x.x.

Aww thank you Gorgeous! Still though...think even I'd struggle with the WHOLE menu :p
XxX

I would still give it a good try though. I cant even visit all you can eats. I take it as a personal challenge haha.x.x.

I would still give it a good try though. I cant even visit all you can eats. I take it as a personal challenge haha.x.x.

Oh me either, we've got one near us and haven't been in about a year because if I don't do at least 4 plates plus dessert I feel cheated! We'll take up that challenge when we come kidnap you, get the menu ready! :)
XxX

Sitting at my desk, drinking a green tea and strawberry drink...it tastes like celery...I may have to stick with green tea in tablet form, odd because the other green tea I have is so lovely!

I have both lied and broken my vow of non-weighing, and I am horribly depressed, scales still showing a gain, and with 2 days to WI I am feeling disheartened.

Why don't you miss a week of weighing and try and focus on next weeks instead? That way there isn't as much pressure on you! Keep going chicken you feel good when you eat good yeah? What's your plan of action today? Xx

I would, but I think if I miss a week I'll give up entirely, I'd be completely happy with a STS this week, and just staying at 11.4 but I honestly have lost all willpower to eat anything good.

Didn't bring any food with me today, but have some pistachios on my desk for emergencies, think I'll graze on them till I get off (early today mind!), I', just trying to resist the urge to stop at a McDonalds for lunch when I get off and binge like crazy, I don't even like McDonalds that much! Still, I did resist the urge to eat loads last night, so know I can do it, just a matter of trying.
XxX

Back