Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Aww you will feel even worse though if you do! Well done for not last night!! If you keep going this week plenty water you can have a STS or even a loss, how much is the scales showing? Xx

I keep telling myself that, if I binge now it'll only hurt in the long run, and really, bad food is never as good as you think it's going to be, sometimes it's delicious but the guilt afterwards is totally not worth it, just need to remember that in the moment! I've just taken a green tea tablet (threw the drink down the sink!) and am drinking some weak squash, hoping to knock a bit off today!
Scales showing 11.6/11.7 - can't make up it's mind, so need to get 2/3lbs off by Friday to STS, did do quite a bit of exercise, so my body aches, hoping once that subsides It will go down a bit!
XxX

Aw don't do it sweetie, I had been fighting mcD cravings for weeks, finally gave in yesterday and if gave me wicked tummy ache :( avoid!!
Sorry not been around as much xx

Aw don't do it sweetie, I had been fighting mcD cravings for weeks, finally gave in yesterday and if gave me wicked tummy ache :( avoid!!
Sorry not been around as much xx

I always feel sick after it too, don't know why I do it to myself!
Aw don't worry sweetie, you okay? Gotta admit, I'm tempted to just avoid anything diet related for a few days.
XxX

I always feel sick after it too, don't know why I do it to myself!
Aw don't worry sweetie, you okay? Gotta admit, I'm tempted to just avoid anything diet related for a few days.
XxX

I'm the same at the moment, trying to avoid diet stuff, but not in the eat everything in sight way, more that i have got a little obsessive, and it makes me sad and even though everyone here is lovely, they all seem to be a little obsessed too, but then it is a diet forum so what do i expect?! :rolleyes:

I got a couple of books from the library yesterday, Beyond Temptation which is fab and about overeating and trying to just have a normal approach to food, and the others were a couple of Paul McKenna books, i don't expect them to be fab (although they might be) i just think i need to concentrate on the brain side of it instead of concentrating on numbers, so just giving myself a few days to read through them and get my head straight
Much love pickle xxx

I'm the same at the moment, trying to avoid diet stuff, but not in the eat everything in sight way, more that i have got a little obsessive, and it makes me sad and even though everyone here is lovely, they all seem to be a little obsessed too, but then it is a diet forum so what do i expect?! :rolleyes:

I got a couple of books from the library yesterday, Beyond Temptation which is fab and about overeating and trying to just have a normal approach to food, and the others were a couple of Paul McKenna books, i don't expect them to be fab (although they might be) i just think i need to concentrate on the brain side of it instead of concentrating on numbers, so just giving myself a few days to read through them and get my head straight
Much love pickle xxx

I totally get the obsessing thing, I've never talked about food so much in my life, which is odd, because you'd think the way to stop eating so much would be to not talk about food all the blood* time! I think this is why I'm more interested in focusing on organic and healthy rather than sticking to SW fully when i get back,there's so much less to think about! Although honestly, I much prefer the days on here when we talk about outside things and not Syns etc.

Whichever method you pick or even if you get fed up and decide you don't want to carry on either way, I'm here, I count you as a friend not just a SW buddy!
XxX

Aww I wish there was something I could say that would get you out of your funk. Even with a gain you'd still be under 11'9 that you couldn't get past for a few weeks so that is one positive. The scales might budge even more and you will get a sts Friday. You're human, we slip up but you didn't binge yesterday in anger and frustration and if you keep talking to us you won't do it today either. You can do it missy, stay focused xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww I wish there was something I could say that would get you out of your funk. Even with a gain you'd still be under 11'9 that you couldn't get past for a few weeks so that is one positive. The scales might budge even more and you will get a sts Friday. You're human, we slip up but you didn't binge yesterday in anger and frustration and if you keep talking to us you won't do it today either. You can do it missy, stay focused xx

I could kiss you for that post! You've made me so glad to be under 11.9 even if I do have a pesky little gain this week! I just need to get past 1 weekend and be REALLY good and then I'll be positive because I'll know I can do it the next one and continue it, does that make any sense?. I'm feeling much better now than I was this morning, I will be back Monday after a good weekend ( I will do this!) fighting fit ready for a big loss next week, hear that body...I'm expecting 4-5lbs next week and if you let me down I shan't buy you new shoes! :)
X

Glad I could help you see the silver lining my lovely. You can do it and you will. It's too easy to slip at weekends cos our routine changes but you're aware of it and that can only help you see the pitfalls. New shoes is the perfect treat for a body that behaves and shrinks :) xx

Glad I could help you see the silver lining my lovely. You can do it and you will. It's too easy to slip at weekends cos our routine changes but you're aware of it and that can only help you see the pitfalls. New shoes is the perfect treat for a body that behaves and shrinks :) xx

I'm a heels girl, and i fractured my foot about a year ago and have been stuck in flats, so talking me into losing weight and training them back up!
You may have to leave me a message on Saturday with just "PUT THE CAKE DOWN! AND THE CRISPS!" :p
XxX

I'll get all Jillian on you if you like and lay down the law :slap:

I'm the same at weekends so I know how hard it is but I also know how well you've done and I know you can kick butt this weekend and prove to yourself what we all know xx

I'll get all Jillian on you if you like and lay down the law :slap:

I'm the same at weekends so I know how hard it is but I also know how well you've done and I know you can kick butt this weekend and prove to yourself what we all know xx

Oh dear God no, I'm already aching from work outs, waddling like a penguin today!
Think a lot of people struggle at weekends, we all just want to let our hair down!
XxX

It's as if they don't count because we're not working if that makes sense? It is with me anyway, I've got a wedding Saturday so my food choices are going to be very limited and I'll be drinking which I don't usually so this weekend is already seeming like a write off but I won't have my usual Friday night chinese to try and limit the damage.

I'll be joining you soon with the waddling, I'm looking at getting a set of kettlebells to work out with at home xx

It's as if they don't count because we're not working if that makes sense? It is with me anyway, I've got a wedding Saturday so my food choices are going to be very limited and I'll be drinking which I don't usually so this weekend is already seeming like a write off but I won't have my usual Friday night chinese to try and limit the damage.

I'll be joining you soon with the waddling, I'm looking at getting a set of kettlebells to work out with at home xx

Morning lovely how are you today?? Xxx

Doesn't have to be a total write off does it? Damage limitation is the way forward!

I'm still waddling, didn't do any exercise yesterday, but still hurt, must have really pushed myself! Cross trainer tonight try and shift a bit more before WI tomorrow morning!

Hi Gilly, I'm alright today, shockingly! Boy treated me to shopping yesterday as I was feeling down - always makes a girl feel nice! :D
XxX

You seem to be doing really well with the exercise! Very impressed.

The furthest I've done so far is 5.6k last night in the gym... HA
We're so gooooooooood.

Back