Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Executie decision made. I'm giving myself tonight and tomorrow off plan (not majorly, not having anything too naughty today, have a picnic planned tomorrow so sarnies etc and will be doing normal Friday night off) and getting back on track Saturday. I'm so down about it today I've lost all willpower, I don't want to exercise, I want to eat, might have a fish finger sandwich and some Wotsits. At least if I start again Sat rather than Monday I've given myself a 2 day head start for WI next week - just doing weekend a bit early1, I'm going to not weigh (hopefully) until then, will chuck the scales in the cupboard tonight and not weigh tomorrow (can pretty much assure it'll be a STS anyway so wont change stats). Hoping to come back Saturday with a fresh head, but this week has been a nightmare of working my butt off and not seeing a difference, thinking a little break might put things into perspective and remind me why I'm trying. So fingers crossed for me please ladies!
XxX

Fingers, toes, arms and legs all crossed:D xxx

Hi ladies, can't stop for long, just checking in! Days off were lovely, went to Firle Garden Show yesterday with my Aunt, lolovely day had by all. Firmly back today, green tea taken and just getting my face ready to go out. Will be doing some exercise tonight and hopefully eating sensibly!
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
XxX

How was your weekend lovely?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're enjoying the long weekend sweetie xx

Morning Wonderful Ladies!

Back down to earth and back to work with a very unwelcome bump this morning - give me back my beeeeddd! Why is it that when you've got time off you sleep well but when you've actually got to be up early you get like 1 hours sleep and a sore neck and everything hurts?!

I've been about 50/50 with food for the long weekend, made easier by the fact I don't eat chocolate and my Step-dad cooked Sunday lunch which I didn't like so took some sushi with me instead - so Easter was positive...though I did have a fish finger sandwich and 2 9yes 2) bags of crisps for dinner, but I'm thinking it could have been much worse!

Thursday night was a write off, but that was planned, Friday was good during the day but not so much in the evening - Saturday was my saving grace as I was quite good and did 20 mins on the cross trainer and some other bits whilst Boy went to work for an hour (being on call over Easter suckkkkkks!), and I took a Green tea to boost my metabolism, was good as gold yesterday too, again cross trainer and Green tea and was 100% on plan (nice change) - plus we went to Argos and brought a shiny new Juicer (I know this is frowned upon with SW, but I don't care, it's fun and delicious and nutritious!, I don't mind spending a couple of Syns on it, though sure the novelty will wear off)

So overall, half good, half bad, but it's been lovely and I'm back with determination and a little bit of pride that I did exercise over the weekend, my plan was to lie on the sofa and not move! Oh! Also, on Friday I went to the Firle Garden show (as mentioned) and we (not my Boy!) walked for about 4 and a half hours straight so that totally counts ad healthy, brought 2 new dress (12's!!!) and a wooden duck wearing shoes!

Had a few decent NSV's, as I've stuck to my work and not hopped on the scales - it's like torture - I fit into a size 10 Julian MacDonald dress I brought months ago, it's not a perfect fit, and it's more like a snug 12, but a few more lbs and I reckon it'll fit like a glove, exercise at weekend is obviously on and lastly (I think, it's been a very good weekend) I have actual bicep muscles, like properly, they're all toned and stuff, still got stupid arm flab, but hello arms!

This is literally the most rambling post I think I've done!

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Juice! (1 apple, half a kiwi, 2 stick of celery, parsley, spinach, a small knob of ginger and some acai powder)
Lunch: Carrot sticks and some red pepper hummus with wholemeal toast (HeB)
Dinner: Omelet (HeA for cheese) with mushrooms, ham and some beans on the side.

Nom.

XxX

Oi oi gorgeous girl :D
Fantastic news on the NSV's love! That's brill and you must be so chuffed! Not long now and you will be doing your road trip, are you counting the days yet? xxx

Oi oi gorgeous girl :D
Fantastic news on the NSV's love! That's brill and you must be so chuffed! Not long now and you will be doing your road trip, are you counting the days yet? xxx

Nooo, I'm dreading it now, it's too close, I've lost the excitement and just have nerves!!
XxX

Why nerves? Xxx

I'm thinking of all the things that could go wrong, I've not brought clothes for it because I'm losing weight, not losing weight quick enough, panic panic panic!!
XxX

I'm thinking of all the things that could go wrong, I've not brought clothes for it because I'm losing weight, not losing weight quick enough, panic panic panic!!
XxX

Aw don't panic, maybe buy clothes out there (and avoid silly import and shipping charges)
Don't think about weight, just think about the amazing trip!! Because it will be :) xxx

Aw don't panic, maybe buy clothes out there (and avoid silly import and shipping charges)
Don't think about weight, just think about the amazing trip!! Because it will be :) xxx

I've got about 5 weeks, so hoping I can shift a bit more, feeling all good inside with this juice thing, surprisingly delicious! I've found so many recipes, think I might try a different one every other day till we go! :)
XxX

I've got about 5 weeks, so hoping I can shift a bit more, feeling all good inside with this juice thing, surprisingly delicious! I've found so many recipes, think I might try a different one every other day till we go! :)
XxX

I keep thinking about a juicer but can't justify it at the moment, are you liking them? Did you watch that juice thingy on netflix I mentioned? Can't believe how much he lost although he was just doing juice no food which is extreme and more for health benefits, but I can see how they would be very good for you, there are so many recipes about, I think it's silly to syn them, but nutrition wise I think they are a fab idea! Xxx

I keep thinking about a juicer but can't justify it at the moment, are you liking them? Did you watch that juice thingy on netflix I mentioned? Can't believe how much he lost although he was just doing juice no food which is extreme and more for health benefits, but I can see how they would be very good for you, there are so many recipes about, I think it's silly to syn them, but nutrition wise I think they are a fab idea! Xxx

Ours was £29.99 in Argos, but I had a £25 gift card from Christmas left so only cost us a couple of quid, but I'd totally recommend our one - it's more the fruit and veg that costs! Though we got a LOT of food in Morrisons last night for under £30. They're actually surprisingly delicious, I hate celery with a passion, but I'm actually sitting at my desk going "want another oneee!" :D

No I didn't, I totally forgot you'd said about it! Can't imagine I'd be able to do a juice fast, but I like the idea of doing one for Breaky (especially since i find it hard to eat in the mornings!)
XxX

Mmm juice sounds delicious!!!

Ooh which one is it Hun? That's much much better than the prices I've been seeing

Yeah the dude in the film was very very overweight and poorly, he lost something like 60lb in the first month :eek: but then when he got down to where he needed to be he just went to one a day in the morning
Where have you found best for recipes? Xxx

Edit - this is that chaps website if work lets you see it
http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/about-the-film/learn-more/recipes/

Last edited:
Ooh which one is it Hun? That's much much better than the prices I've been seeing

Yeah the dude in the film was very very overweight and poorly, he lost something like 60lb in the first month :eek: but then when he got down to where he needed to be he just went to one a day in the morning
Where have you found best for recipes? Xxx

Edit - this is that chaps website if work lets you see it
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead | a Joe Cross Film

It's on the Argos website, made by Cookworks I think! Mostly making the recipes up as I go, but there's a good website here 10 Healthy Juicing Recipes for Cleansing the Body of Toxins that's got a few, I'm fussy so tend to find them and them edit them! Think the next one shall be mango, pineapple, ginger and coconut, exotic!

The green lemonade one on that site sound yummy!
XxX

Just found out that if you have a blender and a fine sieve that works if you can't afford a juicer to start with so I'm off to asda to but some vegebubbles lol
I have a sweet tooth which do you recommend starting with Hun? Xxx

Just found out that if you have a blender and a fine sieve that works if you can't afford a juicer to start with so I'm off to asda to but some vegebubbles lol
I have a sweet tooth which do you recommend starting with Hun? Xxx

Depends what you're looking for, more nutricious or yummy, I was surprised at how sweet the celery one from this morning was, there's a nice recipe for an antioxidant berry one which is blueberries, strawberries, mango and ginger if you want something fruity :)
XxX

Depends what you're looking for, more nutricious or yummy, I was surprised at how sweet the celery one from this morning was, there's a nice recipe for an antioxidant berry one which is blueberries, strawberries, mango and ginger if you want something fruity :)
XxX

Ooh the latter sounds nice is that recipe on that page? I'm going to get the ultimate green ingredients one and would like a sweeter one too xxx

Back