Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Ooh the latter sounds nice is that recipe on that page? I'm going to get the ultimate green ingredients one and would like a sweeter one too xxx

Nope, that's one boy printed out I think, I've seen so many they're all getting a bit muddled in the head, I've written them all down - just looks like tiny grocery lists! I'm feeling all tropical, might have to do something mango-ey! Isn't it odd to be so excited about juiced veg and fruit?! Where's my pizza craving gone?
XxX

Bonjour - just popping in to subscribe! :)

Hi Hun, welcome to the thread in which we compare gorgeous male celebrities, break all the SW rules and threaten to kidnap our Abi on a regular basis :p
X

Easy peas lemon squeasy!
A) do you love it?
B) do you care if it arrives after you leave? Will you love it less?

If answer yes to one or both then buy it!! Xxxx

Easy peas lemon squeasy!
A) do you love it?
B) do you care if it arrives after you leave? Will you love it less?

If answer yes to one or both then buy it!! Xxxx

and "Buy it now" button pressed..I shall miss the £40 mind. Having said that, I am supposed to be buying holiday clothes and we're not doing anything for my birthday so I can treat myself a little...my next problem is shoes! *bangs head on desk*
XxX

and "Buy it now" button pressed..I shall miss the £40 mind. Having said that, I am supposed to be buying holiday clothes and we're not doing anything for my birthday so I can treat myself a little...my next problem is shoes! *bangs head on desk*
XxX

Why not buy that for yourself and ask boy to buy you the shoes? Xxx

Why not buy that for yourself and ask boy to buy you the shoes? Xxx

The problem is I'm not sure how badly I want them, they're lovely, but probably not the most comfortable and it's a lot to spend on ones that I might not wear...think I'll give them a miss for now!
XxX

Good Morning Honeys :)

Feeling good this morning, albeit stuck at work and in need of a shower (may have slept over my alarm twice this morning) so feeling a bit ew!

I have some brilliant tingly good feelings today, because I am sitting at my desk, wearing a size 12 pair of jeans I've not been able to fit into for 2 years, and they fit...comfortably! Oddly, I'm much skinner this time round at 11.4 than I was last time at 9 stone, I think it's because of all the exercise and toning, last time I was thin but all wobbly, so I'm hoping by the time I get to 9st I actually will be happy and not want to go any lower (here's hoping!)

Not sure I'm going to lose any this week, weight doesn't seem to be shifting even though my body is getting smaller - I was 11.4 last week and these jeans didn't fit so something's working, but I certainly don't feel lighter!

Plan;
Breakfast: Juice (Blackberry, strawberry, celery and lemon)
Lunch: Baby corn, red pepper hummus and a ham salad sandwich
Dinner: Thinking a vegetable stir-fry, but not sure, quite fancy something cheesy....

Hope you're all happy bunnies today
XxX

Your food sounds good today! What juice are you on??
I love it when old clothes fit nice.
I nipped to the shops last night to get a friends leaving present and had a look in the shops, but I don't want to buy anything else until I've got to target even though it all looks so lovely!

Your food sounds good today! What juice are you on??
I love it when old clothes fit nice.
I nipped to the shops last night to get a friends leaving present and had a look in the shops, but I don't want to buy anything else until I've got to target even though it all looks so lovely!

What do you mean what juice Hun?
I'm quit fortunate (or not depending on how you look at it) to have been lots of sizes, so I've got clothes to wear till I get to target, planning to do a mahoosive shop week before we go to USA though!!
XxX

Are you just incorperating it into slimming world?

Are you just incorperating it into slimming world?

Ohh, yeah, just doing one in the morning for breaky, keeping other Syns low just in case it would end up being a huge amount of Syns as CBB to work it out officially, but everything else is SW friendly (she thinks!)
Did a veggie one yesterday, fruity one today, probably veggie again tomorrow to get me ready for WI!
X

I'm so confused, Thursdays really have it in for me lately! I have been 11.4 for 3 weeks now, despite working my butt off, but jeans that didn't fit 2 weeks ago, now fit fine. I know the scales matter less than actual change, but not even an lb, WTF?!

Grrrr.

Is it that you're adding muscle mass from the exercise maybe? It's great that you're shrinking but it's nice to see the scales shift too. Wi day is tomorrow so there's time yet for a loss to show x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is it that you're adding muscle mass from the exercise maybe? It's great that you're shrinking but it's nice to see the scales shift too. Wi day is tomorrow so there's time yet for a loss to show x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think that was it last week, but I've done no muscle training this week as I've done my wrist in, so it's just been Cardio - in theory I should have lost more this week from that! I'm not going to give up, because I understand something's changing because obviously the jeans wouldn't fit otherwise, but it's a bit disheartening isn't it? We put so much effort into changing the numbers that it's all that really matters - I'm trying my hardest to see it from a different perspective and not give up and cheer myself up with food but it's easier to carry on when you see a difference.

Not sure if it's just me, but does anyone else not see a difference themselves? I look in the mirror all the time, and to me I look no different with a 2 stone loss! Which is why I think the scales matter so much, it's the only place I see a change!

Sorry for being so moany lately girls!
XxX

You're not being moany at all this site is for support and we're here to give it remember missy :)

My sister lost 7 stone and didn't see any change in herself she just knew she was buying smaller clothes so I get it. Our heads take longer to catch up to weight loss than we realise. You're doing all the right things and it's paying off with NSV's at the mo rather than on the scales for you to see. I know it sucks but you just have to stick with it a while longer and then the scales will start moving again x

It's odd isn't it? I said to Boy yesterday that that's why I think a lot of people put it back on again, because you haven't registered that you're smaller, so you don't notice when you're getting a little bigger again! I certainly didn't notice putting it back on again until my clothes didn't fit - odd!
XxX

Yep I think you're onto something there. I think the body loses it differently each time too which is odd. I have always lost in my face first then belly and hips but last time I lost a few stone it went from my boobs which had never happened before and I wasn't best pleased lol Just wish I could have it all sucked and tucked and have a magic pill every day that would keep me thin. I'm inventing miracle potions because I'm wedding dress shopping tomorrow morning for the first time and I have to get all my fat bits out in front of not only strangers but thin strangers :( xx

Aw sweetness, i wish you would just throw your scales away, they do nothing but make you sad :(
You are clearly changing as your clothes aren't fitting (in a good way) so you have a fantastic nsv and probably feel fab when you put them on, and that poxy scale just comes along and ruins it for you! Grrr *bashes scales into a gazillion pieces* ahh....that feels better ;)
xxx

Back