Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Wellll, I'm back, it's official - I've made sure of this by eating every bad item in my house last night...which is bad, but now I have no choice but to be healthy.

I've got 3 weeks till I go, and I am in blitz mode. My exercise plan for tonight is 30DS, 20 minutes cross trainer, DIY boot camp, 50 squats, 30 crunches an probably about half an hour of chasing the dogs in circles round the garden - hilarious exercise!
I'll be doing low calorie, clean food in smaller portions that hopefully is SW friendly for the next 3 weeks

Plan for today is:
Breakfast: Fruit salad (strawberries, raspberries, grapes)
Lunch: Spinach and chicken salad with carrot shavings, onion, cucumber and tomatoes
Snack: 30g bowl of bran flakes (HeB? with milk - HeA) freeze dried acai powder (2ish?) and goji berries
Dinner: Small jacket potato, tuna with mayo (4) and sweetcorn with a lettuce, rocket and pepper salad
6 Syns, under 1500 calories, nothing processed (except acai powder), 12 different superfrees, doing good today!!
XxX

You sound like Jillian now, did she come through your tv and possess you? haha
If you do that from now until you go you're going to have a fab loss. I think I need new scales cos mine are telling me different weights all the time and I've put on and lost the same 5lb 7 times in 7 days. Figure that one out! x

Good morning!

Good and bad weekend, Friday was 100%, as was Saturday, Sunday was 50%, went to my Mum's for lunch (stepdad's a chef, seriously...there's no hope when this happens) took soup with me for the main, but did have 2 slices of buttered roll (oops) and....2 slices of pie...with cream...seriously chef Dad's fault. But that was all I had all day, soup, some bread and pudding, do mostly bad but not horrible. Yesterday was a complete write off! Felt rough, have twisted my knee and think I'm coming down with a cold, which is SO not needed at this time! Did do cross trainer every day but Monday too. But feeling heavier today

Back today, made a huge 7 days worth batch of speed soup, so that'll be my lunch and dinner this week, just to kick it.
XxX

Hey pickle :) not long! Gosh! I best get making myself smaller or I'm never gonna get in that suitcase!! :p xxx

Hope your ok! x

Afternoon!

Was 100% yesterday and got my exercise in. 100% so far today,getting off at 4pm today so have 21/2 hours before boy gets home, exercise, face mask, shower and then off out shopping for America bits (Amazing NSV yesterday, I got into a pair of size 12 skinnies - from 2010 - they're bada**, tight, dark, ripped and covered in the England flag - imagine something from a 90's biker movie - make me feel all kinds of kicka**) - they're not normally very me, but you know the feeling ladies, when you put something on and just go "I look hot" - gotta admit it's been a long time, I am now officially the size (not weight...oddly) that I left college at!

I'm at a really good stage with food at the mo, my brain's finally clicked that if we're good now we can eat in America, and with it being so close, there's not much point eating rubbish now when we're having it in a little while! if I can just fit back into my size 12 Primark skinnies I'll be a happy bunny!

Speed soup is....well it's okay but God I hate soup! Give me sugary tinned soup please!

Lots of love to all, hope you're enjoying nice weather!
XxX

Also, NSV - I still haven't touched the scales!
XxX

Woooooweeeeee two huge NSV's there chickadee! You sound so full of beans today and it's lovely to hear the excitement xx

Woooooweeeeee two huge NSV's there chickadee! You sound so full of beans today and it's lovely to hear the excitement xx

I'm slightly less full of beans now as wanting something starchy! Can't even describe how sick of soup I am, I think that's why people lose so much with it, because you eat so little because it gets so sickening!! The thoughts of skinny jeans are keeping me going!
XxX

Don't give in now you're not long away from all those giant American portions of scrumptious food!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't give in now you're not long away from all those giant American portions of scrumptious food!! Xx

Ha dreading the holiday gain!! We're doing quite a bit of exercise when we're out there, but portions are huge and buttery *drools*
XxX

Mmm yummy! X

Boy's all excited about gambling etc in Vegas, I'm like "get me a king size bed and all the room service, I want to sit in the middle of the bed and just be surrounded by food mountains!" :p
XxX

Haha that would be me. Bring me the fried chicken and all the crispy salty fries I can eat x

Fantastic nsv's lovely!! And even bigger yay to the leaving alone of the scales, now that's impressive! :D

What kind of soup are you having? I love tinned soup, but don't like the make yourself ones, good for you sticking with it :)
I really wish I just didn't need food. Just put me in a coma and intravenously give me electrolytes etc I could do with a nap lol xxx

Fantastic nsv's lovely!! And even bigger yay to the leaving alone of the scales, now that's impressive! :D

What kind of soup are you having? I love tinned soup, but don't like the make yourself ones, good for you sticking with it :)
I really wish I just didn't need food. Just put me in a coma and intravenously give me electrolytes etc I could do with a nap lol xxx

Haven't touched them at all, want to have a cheeky weigh tomorrow but trying to leave it till the 16th!
Just vegetable - tomato, celery, pepper, onion, carrot, spring onion and chicken stock - I'm definitely not a soup person, couldn't face it last night, whenever I do soup too often I get the awful gaggy thing of just "can't eat it" - so I was naughty and had a sarnie and a bag of wotsits from Tesco (we were out and it seemed like the lesser of two evils between that and KFC), but that and some soup for lunch was all I had yesterday so it can't have done too much damage!

Aw that sounds like a nice idea, long sleep and skinny when you wake up - heaven! I'm going to try and entire week of soup, from today till Thursday 15th, see how much it makes a difference by WI day - see if I can fit into smaller jeans! A good healthy breakfast, soup for lunch, soup for dinner....kill me now.

My legs are still bothering me, silly fat things, if I could just slim them down I'd be quite a happy Llama!
XxX

EDIT: I may have eaten a sarnie, but I did do 20 mins straight on cross trainer, squats and weights, so I'm calling yesterday a victory.

I would love to have lovely slim legs!!!!! Apparently spinning classes are quite good for that. I have a couple of 'short' friends which suffer from 'stubby leg syndrome' like myself and they said they really noticed the difference. I severely dislike riding any kind of bike, but might be useful if you really, really want to slim legs down.
I've noticed that my legs are looking more toned, my mum recons they have deflated a little too, but I've not noticed that to be honest, still turkey drummers to me.

I wouldn't even mind them being a bit large if they were toned, doesn't seem to matter what I do to them, they just look flabby! I've tried squats, cross trainer, exercise bike, I've even got a little under desk cycle at work - plastic surgery maybe!! :p
X

Back