Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Yaaaay you're home! Missed you on minis but glad you had a nice time. Will be great for you not to weigh until the end of July cos you're a bug*** with those scales missy! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feels good to be back! How's your diet going Hun?

I'm going to try! I've not even been tempted since we've been back - though that might be out of pure fear! I'd guess and say I've probably gone up to the high 12's again if not low 13's :O
XxX

I've lost 11lb while you've been AWOL from minis. I'm back on weight watchers, bought a vibrapower plate and a multigym. It's all go round at mine! Oh and I've bought my wedding dress!!

You might not have put that much on I reckon you'll find it easy to lose again cos it was put on quickly. Lots of water and back under jillians command and you'll be back in the 11's in no time xx

I've lost 11lb while you've been AWOL from minis. I'm back on weight watchers, bought a vibrapower plate and a multigym. It's all go round at mine! Oh and I've bought my wedding dress!!

You might not have put that much on I reckon you'll find it easy to lose again cos it was put on quickly. Lots of water and back under jillians command and you'll be back in the 11's in no time xx

11lbs, that's fab!! Ooh and the dress, I'm sure you look divine in it! :D You sound so motivated, lovely jubbly, looks like you've got your mojo going :)

I'm on 1L already with water, but Jillian is so not happening today, probably tomorrow, I can feel myself wobbling, it's horrible, going to make a nice healthy seeded bread tonight and pop off to HomeSense as we're re-doing the house and Garden - that's my excuse for not moving today anyway! :p
XxX

Morning lovely!!
So glad you're back :D pixie missed you :p

Pleased you had a great time, agree wholeheartedly about the American food, the only thing I enjoyed were the pancakes if they had strawberry syrup (gotta love ihop lol)

Pics pics pics missus!! Xxx

Morning lovely!!
So glad you're back :D pixie missed you :p

Pleased you had a great time, agree wholeheartedly about the American food, the only thing I enjoyed were the pancakes if they had strawberry syrup (gotta love ihop lol)

Pics pics pics missus!! Xxx

Llama Missed Pixie!

Ooh Ihop is gooooood! I had this divine thing which was like cheesecake, battered, fried and served with strawberries and syrup *drools* on the bright side, since I now have strawberry syrup/jam cravings, I've found a jam with no sugar, it's divine! It's got grape juice to sweeten it so it's 99% fruit and 1% thickener, but it really doesn't taste different to normal jam! I'm hoping this new fund enthusiasm for lack of additives last for a while.

At work at the mo (ew) but will put pics up this weekend (if I can work the damn Mac) - though there are 0 of me!
XxX

Hehe yeah my holiday pics never have me in them either ;)

Ooh that sounds scrummy! My biggest let down I think were the burgers. I was really looking forward to a bacon cheeseburger for months beforehand, figured they would be amazing! Nope!! Apparently the broil their burgers and then grill them to get the colour, it was disgusting, bit into it and just got a mouthful of grease *eeww* and tried a few different places in case it was just the one but nope!
I remember being super shocked as we had coupon books in the hotel and one of them was for a free pizza and pasta buffet when you got a $3.99 drink, that thing was like a bucket!! I remember saying to the guy, "really? Does this not seem excessive to you?" To which he replied "we do bigger" *shocked face*!!!
Oh and a jacket potato (sorry 'baked' potato, and asking if I wanted butter to which I replied yes (of course) and it came out slathered in sour buttermilk, soo gross lol

I do love the place though, I think I just love English grub more, we also went for a cream tea and a stroll in the countryside when we got home hehe :D xxx

Hehe yeah my holiday pics never have me in them either ;)

Ooh that sounds scrummy! My biggest let down I think were the burgers. I was really looking forward to a bacon cheeseburger for months beforehand, figured they would be amazing! Nope!! Apparently the broil their burgers and then grill them to get the colour, it was disgusting, bit into it and just got a mouthful of grease *eeww* and tried a few different places in case it was just the one but nope!
I remember being super shocked as we had coupon books in the hotel and one of them was for a free pizza and pasta buffet when you got a $3.99 drink, that thing was like a bucket!! I remember saying to the guy, "really? Does this not seem excessive to you?" To which he replied "we do bigger" *shocked face*!!!
Oh and a jacket potato (sorry 'baked' potato, and asking if I wanted butter to which I replied yes (of course) and it came out slathered in sour buttermilk, soo gross lol

I do love the place though, I think I just love English grub more, we also went for a cream tea and a stroll in the countryside when we got home hehe :D xxx

I had one turkey burger when we were there, which was the same, greasy and flavourless - definitely better in an English pub garden! But holy cow I agree, the portions!! I had a ceaser salad one night (which was divineeee, probably the best meal I had when I was there) and it was massive, I've never been properly full on a salad, I must have eaten so much but it didn't look like I'd dented it!

Think I might do bangers and mash for dinner tonight, proper English food with proper British butter before official day tomorrow. Last treat but have been 100% goof all day so don't think it'll do much more damage than all the cr*p I've hat lately!
XxX

Morning!

Sunny day, really motivated, good day me thinks!

Breakfast: Fruit salad (Grapes, strawberries, raspberries, banana)
Lunch: Oak cakes, strawberry crunch protein bar (Because I woke up reheaaaallly late this morning)
Dinner: Paprkia chicken, green beans, broccoli, soya beans, samphire and sweet potato followed by a slice of watermelon

NomNom.
XxX

Not motivated enough apparently! Boy brought home a Chinese because he'd forgotten we were supposed to be good. So starting today..she says!

Plan;

Breakfast: Fruit salad (watermelon, strawberries, grapes, raspberries)
Lunch: Spinach and rocket salad with tomato, pickled onion and a cut up pepperami - which is not the healthiest thing in the world but I had nothing meaty in the fridge this morning that didn't need cooking and had 2 of these left so used one - 127 calories, could be worse.
Dinner: Protein box! Grapes, peanut butter, an apple, 2 ryvita thins, a hard boiled egg and a small pot of granola - I found these on the Starbucks website and wanted one in USA but couldn't find one anywhere, so I'm recreating, low calorie, high protein dinner than feels snacky - and enough calories left if hungry later

XxX

Oh dear not the best start when you've been good all day but at least he wasn't trying to be a pain in the butt. Food today sounds yummy but then you could have written anything and as long as it included peanut butter I would've been drooling haha x

Hey lovely, how are you doing today? Sorry for the delay, i don't really come on here much anymore, just popped on to see how you were doing xxx

Yeah I'm failing pretty miserably TBH! Girls weekend away this weekend which is totally not going to help - quitting this week me thinks!

How was your weekend away? X

Weekend away was lovely, very relaxing, though I'm definitely not enjoying being back at work, seriously someone shoot me?

Back on the diet, I'm detoxing this week, though not doing a low calorie cleanse or anything, just eating a hell of a lot of fruit and veg.

Breakfast: Banana and a nectarine
Lunch: Apple and mango puree pot, a nak'd crunch bar
Snack: Oat biscuits
Dinner Hoping for grilled chicken, rocket, broccoli, green beans, new potatoes and mushroom sauce but I'm not sure if Boy remembered to get chicken out of the freezer. If not it'll be a simple tomato wholemeal pasta thingy.

I'm so down with work and tired from weekend away that my plan for tonight is 5 mins on the cross trainer (not having done any exercise for about 7 weeks my body has gone all flabby and unfit so that'll be interesting, reckon I'll go from being able to do 20 mins straight to 2! Need to start again slowly or I'll wreck myself), a face mask, a bubble bath and an early night.
Hope everyone is having a nice week. I rally must start coming on here again.
XxX

Weekend away was lovely, very relaxing, though I'm definitely not enjoying being back at work, seriously someone shoot me?

Back on the diet, I'm detoxing this week, though not doing a low calorie cleanse or anything, just eating a hell of a lot of fruit and veg.

Breakfast: Banana and a nectarine
Lunch: Apple and mango puree pot, a nak'd crunch bar
Snack: Oat biscuits
Dinner Hoping for grilled chicken, rocket, broccoli, green beans, new potatoes and mushroom sauce but I'm not sure if Boy remembered to get chicken out of the freezer. If not it'll be a simple tomato wholemeal pasta thingy.

I'm so down with work and tired from weekend away that my plan for tonight is 5 mins on the cross trainer (not having done any exercise for about 7 weeks my body has gone all flabby and unfit so that'll be interesting, reckon I'll go from being able to do 20 mins straight to 2! Need to start again slowly or I'll wreck myself), a face mask, a bubble bath and an early night.
Hope everyone is having a nice week. I rally must start coming on here again.
XxX

Where did you go for the weekend? Did you put much on in America? How was it? I'm so behind with everyones diaries. Work is crazy!!!
I think I'll follow suit with a face mask and bubble bath :)

Where did you go for the weekend? Did you put much on in America? How was it? I'm so behind with everyones diaries. Work is crazy!!!
I think I'll follow suit with a face mask and bubble bath :)

Only up to Hastings for a weekend, was so down when I got back from USA I needed an escape! I've not weighed, but USA combined with the week before and the 2 weeks since will not have been kind, I reckon I've put on about 2 stone, not good but back with a clear head so hoping it'll come off quite quickly!

My skin goes crazy every time I go anywhere, think it's the water change, I'm all gross, poor face :(
XxX

Oh I know the feeling. I'm like a teenager again, proper spots everywhere!!!! All along my jaw line and on my forehead.

You'll definitely get back to it. Maybe just byte the bullet and jump on and at least you'll have a new starting point.

Morning petal how was your weekend? x

I'm back, finally. New me starts today! I have a wedding to go to in November, and I'm being thin for it dammit! I've been doing so good at work, eating fruit and nuts and seeds etc, grazing like a little bunny, but evenings have been my enemy, America has properly screwed me over, all I want is sugar and huge portions! So I am back today, because my wallet has run out of money for takeout!

Breakfast: Fruit salad and a fiber one bar (got these in America, not sure how good they are in reality, but have 3 left and need to clear them, 90 cals and so tasty! 150cals
Lunch: Apple and soya nuts 175cals
Snack: Nak'd bar 109cals
Dinner: Red lentil shepherds pie with sweet potato (home made, guessing roughly 500 cals)

934 calorie total, leaves me wiggle room for snacks later, or I have a slice of cheesecake to clear up!
X

Morning puddin'!

How are you doing? I know what you mean about America (or any holiday for that matter) sending you all screwy again, all that junk food we stuff in us has a lot to answer for!!

How are you doing today? Congrats for getting back on track!! Who's wedding do you have? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back