Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

My evening descended into chaos!! My lovely Aunt came over for a girls night as Boy was out. I gorged on sushi, edamame, walkers crisps, snack a jacks, a cookie and a magnum ice lolly...I've been very naughty. Line drawn though, and I did have a lovely evening!

Shattered today as she didn't leave till around 1am and I didn't get to sleep till 2!

Some damage limitation planned today.

Breakfast: Peach
Lunch: Apple, oat bakes and a fruit bar
Dinner: Winter vegetable pie with cheddar and chive mash. Contains 5 different veg, 2 different types of beans, very healthy and all of my 5 a day @ only 390 cals per serving!

My total cals for today is only 653 calories, So I can either stick at that as damage limitation and go home, sit on my sofa and watch rubbish TV (which is my preference as I'm sure if I try Jillain I'll fall asleep on the ab section) and maybe have a snack or pud if I fancy. Or up my calories and go home, suck it up and work out.

Zzzzzzzz
XxX

See how you feel when you get home. If you're that tired doing Jillian is really going to hurt and you always have tomorrow to do it. I know I should be pushing you to do Jillian but I failed last night too so I have no right to give anyone tough love today haha xx

See how you feel when you get home. If you're that tired doing Jillian is really going to hurt and you always have tomorrow to do it. I know I should be pushing you to do Jillian but I failed last night too so I have no right to give anyone tough love today haha xx

Sweetie, one night isn't a failure, as long as we pick ourselves up and brush off the dirt and...drink enough water to flush it out! :p I might do a compromise and steal some of the Jillian exercises (I know them off by heart anyway!) and just do them at my own pace!
XxX

Best of both worlds then you're doing exercise but not crazy hard like the whole thing. Feels like a failure because I had been so good all week and then a random text seemed irresistible. I blame Dai xx

Best of both worlds then you're doing exercise but not crazy hard like the whole thing. Feels like a failure because I had been so good all week and then a random text seemed irresistible. I blame Dai xx

I blame Helen. It's all their fault. I know how you feel Hun, I feel like a failure too. But beating ourselves up is only going to lead to emotional eating as comfort to stop feeling rubbish which will make us feel...you guessed it, worse!
XxX

I felt bad last night but it hasn't led to me having a few why bother now days which I would have in the past so that is a step forward in itself. They're all trying to stop us losing weight the ******* :) xx

That's definitely what it is. The diet industry, the food giants, the takeaways, even our friends, they all want us fat and poor!

I'm only on day 1 still, I only do it every other day anyway, and was meant to do it yesterday but my day went t*ts up, so starting again tonight hopefully (though I promise nothing!)
I'm so tired at the mo, exercise is so hard when all I wanna do is sleep!
XxX

I'm only on day 1 still, I only do it every other day anyway, and was meant to do it yesterday but my day went t*ts up, so starting again tonight hopefully (though I promise nothing!) I'm so tired at the mo, exercise is so hard when all I wanna do is sleep! XxX

I am the same I don't want to do it today as still not feeling great but am going to try later, we can do it x

I suppose if every time we didn't feel like it we stopped we'd never get it done! I'm trying to be more active today without much effort. Have done a bit of squat boxing, 20 squats and 20 minutes on my under desk cycle, so hopefully that will get me in the mood for later!
XxX

I suppose if every time we didn't feel like it we stopped we'd never get it done! I'm trying to be more active today without much effort. Have done a bit of squat boxing, 20 squats and 20 minutes on my under desk cycle, so hopefully that will get me in the mood for later! XxX

Well you have done more than me so far, I have done nothing but clean, so will have to try and do day three sand a Leslie walk later this evening x

Well you have done more than me so far, I have done nothing but clean, so will have to try and do day three sand a Leslie walk later this evening x

At least you've cleaned, I've got to go back to a messy house :p
XxX

At least you've cleaned, I've got to go back to a messy house :p XxX

Bless you, I hate going back to a messy home, I could do with hoovering really but haven't got time now, just having some soup before his sister arrives as I am finally hungry :)

What is it you do for a job x

Bless you, I hate going back to a messy home, I could do with hoovering really but haven't got time now, just having some soup before his sister arrives as I am finally hungry :)

What is it you do for a job x

My dogs shed so much I wonder why I even bother hoovering!! :p

I sell veterinary equipment, like the lab analysers etc
XxX

Morning gorgeous girly!

Just popping on as I've been hiding feeling sorry for myself and my mouth lol

Think I'm gonna go buy out holland and barratt tonight after the torture bloke, listed everything I've had this year and I think my body is seriously unhappy so I need to do some research on what vits/mins I need that I'm clearly lacking in. Too many infections etc xxx

Morning Lovely.

Always a good idea, I always feel better when my body is getting all the nutrients (what a shame they don't come in the form of cookies!)!

Stuck to my dinner plan yesterday...but finished the day with monster munch and a jam doughnut. Seriously sweet tooth is out of control, I don't even like sweet things, but I've gotten SO hooked on sugar since America!

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Cereal, natural yogurt and banana (I've guestimated this at about 200 cals, because I only hate half and I've not got the energy to work it out)
Lunch: Carrot sticks, baby corn, 2XRyvita thins, hummus and a plum (300)
Dinner: Baby roasted veg salad with thai peanut sauce and dry roasted poatoes (282)

Total cals: 782, not a lot but figure there's wiggle room if my sweet tooth goes on the attack! I've got some low fat strawberry frozen yoghurt in the freezer, whole tub is only 400 cals! May have a bit of that!

I'm going to try and attempt exercise again, didn't get time last night as Mum popped over before Boy got home and stayed for a few hours!
So tired, still not sleeping well, feel like I've not had any sleep for about 3 weeks, running on air and doughnuts!
XxX

Back