Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Oh no why not sleeping? Yup America does indeed like their sugar!
Not sure where to start on nutrients, I still have it in my head that they just make expensive urine hehe
What do you take Hun? I think B vits are important. That's as far as I've got so far lol

Food sounds good, how is that strawberry yogurt? I keep looking at it but just remember the SW 'ice cream' and it just tastes like yogurt and I'm not a lover of that lol xxx

Is there anything keeping you awake? The exercise might help which I know is the last thing you want to do when you're tired but they do say that it can help you get off to sleep as long as it's not done straight before bed obviously x

Not that I'm aware off. I get off to sleep fine, but the moment my body hit's deep sleep, it's like BAM, woken up and can't get back off, all through the night. I can dose, no problem but it's as soon as I get to the past that's supposed to refresh you, so been living on naps for 3 weeks! I've tried going to sleep with no TV, Boy slept downstairs in case he was waking me up, sleeping tablets, herbal remedies, nada works!

Boy seems to think exercise will help too, but I've been putting it off, I'm looking into going away for the weekend somewhere with a swimming pool because I find it relaxing but can't do public, so exercise and relaxing might help!
XxX

Give it a go and if the swimming doesn't help at least you will have tried and got a nice weekend away out of it. Would spook me if I was waking up the same sort of time each night I'd be getting paranormal activity flashbacks haha xx

Oh no why not sleeping? Yup America does indeed like their sugar!
Not sure where to start on nutrients, I still have it in my head that they just make expensive urine hehe
What do you take Hun? I think B vits are important. That's as far as I've got so far lol

Food sounds good, how is that strawberry yogurt? I keep looking at it but just remember the SW 'ice cream' and it just tastes like yogurt and I'm not a lover of that lol xxx

H&B have the penny sale on at the mo, so you can buy some and get the others for a penny, always good to save a bit of dosh! I used to take a multi-vit but stopped, now I just do Vit C and Green Tea. I've got Apple Cider Vinegar tabs but always forget to take them!

The yog is lovely, it's a brand called Lick, made in Brighton, no added sugar and all organic ingredients! They have their own froyo shop which we used to go to and then they brought it out, so we got excited and stocked up! :p
XxX

Give it a go and if the swimming doesn't help at least you will have tried and got a nice weekend away out of it. Would spook me if I was waking up the same sort of time each night I'd be getting paranormal activity flashbacks haha xx

At least fortunately it's not the same time, I did have an odd stage of waking up at 3:15am, was convinced I was going to die in some horror movie fashion!
XxX

I would have been too, I don't like the dark one bit and anything to do with ghosts scares me rigid! Give me a serial killer any day of the week you have a chance against one of those xx

I would have been too, I don't like the dark one bit and anything to do with ghosts scares me rigid! Give me a serial killer any day of the week you have a chance against one of those xx

Hehe you have a chance against ghosties too :) poltergeists on the other hand...screw that!

Oh I'm the same!! I have a baseball bat in the bedroom (not specifically to kill a burglar or anything, it's Boy's old trophy bat from when he used to coach) but what use would that be on a ghost?! Still, with all of our experience watching Supernatural, I'm sure we'd stand a good chance!

Haha salt around doors and windowsills I could do but don't have a shotgun with rock salt shells ;) Saying that I would love to live in a haunted house if there was any chance of the Winchester brothers coming to save me. A girl can dream eh? xx

I'd gladly put myself in the clutches of any of the SPN beasts for a shot with Dean! :p

Menu changed. Mainly because I've worked out that if I do Jillian I can have pie for dinner, cheesy, potatoy pie! I have a massive craving for some form of potato and hunters chicken feels too naughty, so pie it is!

Ooh cheese and potato pie with tomatoes. Nom nom! x

I loveeeeee cheese, well done doing another day of shred, how are you finding it? =)

I did day three yesterday and it was okay, i found it harder but think that is because i did it strait after a two mile Leslie walk x

Haven't done it yet, gotta try tonight, I'm okay when I'm doing it (other than sweating buckets and swearing), it's just getting the motivation to do it!
Oh you did both together? Full on respect for you! I've been doing my under desk bike at work, but can't really do much at work without looking like I've lost my marbles.
XxX

Haven't done it yet, gotta try tonight, I'm okay when I'm doing it (other than sweating buckets and swearing), it's just getting the motivation to do it! Oh you did both together? Full on respect for you! I've been doing my under desk bike at work, but can't really do much at work without looking like I've lost my marbles. XxX

I had to do both in the evening as I was sat on my bum chatting to the bf's sister all afternoon, thought I might as well do it all in one go so I wouldn't have to make myself do it later in the night :)

I have walked three miles to town and back today so only need to do day four of shred and might do it before dinner when I have finished deep cleaning the kitchen :/

Morning Ladies!

I'm am so stuck in a rut with dinners. So I'm having a detox day today, just fruit and veg (and a little stock and herbs with dinner) to kick myself into gear. Was so tired yesterday I fell asleep on the sofa before Boy got home from work! Managed 10 mins on the cross trainer and a couple of Jillian exercises (squat boxing with weights, squat thrusts, dumbbell roes, and some jump rope) so not feeling too disheartened. Dinner was bad, pot noodle, crisps and a magnum, but still under my calorie count and scales (SORRY!) showing a 0.5 loss today so can't be too bad can it?.

I'm taking a half day off from work tomorrow (leaving at 1pm, YAY!) in the hope I'll take a Green tea, which I can't do at work as they make me feel rough, do Jillian (maybe even twice or three times!), crosstrainer, a green smoothie and have a generally blitzy afternoon hoping to get weight off my Friday morning, wish me luck! :p

I'm doing a detox as mentioned above so;
Breakfast: Nectarine and a plum (95)
Lunch: Banana and a fruit leather (From my healthy suppliers so it's just 100% fruit). (164)
Dinner: Vegetable pie (chopped tomatos, carrots, cauliflower, peas, onion, mushrooms, butter beans, leek, potato and stock) (336)

At the moment my day only comes to 595, which is really low, so I may be cheeky and add some cheese to my mash or have a packet of snack a jacks if I get peckish.
XxX

Add both or your body is going to think you're starving it and you won't lose weight. I won't shout at you for the scales because it was showing a loss and that is always worth a sneaky peek. Food sounds yummy even if I'm a greedy guts and only eating that would kill me ;) I eat the same dinners all the time but I am a creature of habit. I used to live on the WW chicken hotpot and veg but that was before I had to factor in feeding the mr. Men are just a pain in the butt xx

Add both or your body is going to think you're starving it and you won't lose weight. I won't shout at you for the scales because it was showing a loss and that is always worth a sneaky peek. Food sounds yummy even if I'm a greedy guts and only eating that would kill me ;) I eat the same dinners all the time but I am a creature of habit. I used to live on the WW chicken hotpot and veg but that was before I had to factor in feeding the mr. Men are just a pain in the butt xx

Oh I know, it's silly and low, don't intend to keep it that low, just don't have anything else planned, will probably pick at fruit whilst cooking dinner too, though leek and cheese mash on the pie sounds lush! And Cheese is only 112 cals for 30g so not terrible! Will do cross trainer and grab an early night tonight, hoping to be up early tomorrow morning to fit some cross trainer in before work.

I could quite easily eat the same everything, but only with bad stuff! Why oh why is Dominos pizza not negative calories and healthy? The shame!
XxX

Anything that is bad for you tastes so good! It's torture. The cheese and leek mash sounds lush and it won't hurt if you have that. Don't go crazy on the exercise you've been surviving on so little sleep that your body will hate you for it. Just do what you can and don't beat yourself up for not doing more. Did you sleep better last night after some exercise? xx

Back