Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Oh bloody hell Hun, the world definitely seems against you this week :( xxx

It's naughty of them to show you a loss then whip it away like that. It's nice that you can tell you've lost inches even if the scales aren't playing ball though it's never a bad thing to be spurred on to being more focused. Get him to the docs to have it checked out. Might just be that he's got a delicate nose and blowing it causes the cappilaries to burst xx

I know, cheeky little b*stards! I've been nagging but he wont go, he's not even blowing his nose, just waking up with them or getting them when watching TV, but you know what men are like with the doctors!
XxX

Oh bloody hell Hun, the world definitely seems against you this week :( xxx

I know! Can't catch a break, seems it's out to get you too at the mo!
XxX

15 mins under desk bike down, 15 more to do. I will not be beaten today, I'm determined to get a 4lb loss at least next week or I'm going to cut my own leg off to ensure one. I will do cross trainer when I get home, Jillian tomorrow, hear me body, you're in pain and I'm pushing you and that's your own fault for not giving me my loss this morning. This is war.

Morning Slimmers!

Green tea taken today, breakfast skipped and now eating a little bag of oaty nibbles whilst boy cooks himself bacon! My plan to do Jillian has gone out of the window, thank you very much * week for the pain! I'm still intending to be good today, just not very active!
XxX

Boo to the pain. Hope it eases soon lovely and Jillian will wait she's good like that :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning sweetie! How are you feeling now? Is evil Mother Nature still being a pain? Xxx

Well..last night didn't go too well. * pain, lack of sleep and catching whatever it is that boy has left me well and truly craving pizza and fanta of all things! 3 slices of a personal pizza, 4 pieces of chicken, some wedges and a cookie later I was a bit full to say the least. This may suck, but on the bright side, it's a lot less than I'd normally eat when having pizza and I felt so rough on the saturday I'd only eaten about 500 calories, so I'm hoping it balances out over the 2 days. If not then at least I'll know why my weight loss this week sucks. I did say to boy I'd only agree to pizza on the promise that he takes a half day with me to do Jillian next week, so no getting out of that one!

Plan for today;
Breakfast: 0% Greek yog with a apple and mango puree pot (135)
Lunch: Oat bakes, a clementine and a plum (166)
Dinner: Melt in the middle fish cakes, SW wedges and a side salad (420)

721 today, I might try and keep it low to overcompensate for the pizza, but I've got enough left if I need something else.
XxX

Jealous of the pizza (only because I can't eat it lol) did you enjoy it at least?
I certainly struggle with being good when I'm poorly, it's like sod it!
However you didn't eat what you would have previously done, and you've already made a plan to get back on it, so kudos for that! It's the little things that add up to the big stuff :) xxx

Jealous of the pizza (only because I can't eat it lol) did you enjoy it at least?
I certainly struggle with being good when I'm poorly, it's like sod it!
However you didn't eat what you would have previously done, and you've already made a plan to get back on it, so kudos for that! It's the little things that add up to the big stuff :) xxx

Oh I did it was divine! Pizza + X-files, I'm so easily pleased!
Normally I'd have had (I'm ashamed to admit this) a medium pizza to myself, as whole box of wedges and chicken and probably a dessert, so 3 slices of a personal and then full was a nice little achievement!
XxX

Mmm pizza! Naughty but very, very nice! xx

Mmm pizza! Naughty but very, very nice! xx

Hmm, the guilt was both added to and lessened with every bite, didn't know it was possible!
XxX

You ate less than you used to so that's still progress and you're being extra good today so it's not all bad xx

You ate less than you used to so that's still progress and you're being extra good today so it's not all bad xx

I'm trying, really I just want more pizza! My alternative was mushroom soup and it just really didn't sound as appealing!!
We'll both be 100% good today, I know it!
XxX

Mmm pizza sounds so good right now, well done for being good x

I have a melon, an apple and a banana that i need to convince myself to eat today as i am not really a fruit person but once i start eating it i usually enjoy it, going to try and have it before lunch, we will see lol =)

Mmm pizza sounds so good right now, well done for being good x

I have a melon, an apple and a banana that i need to convince myself to eat today as i am not really a fruit person but once i start eating it i usually enjoy it, going to try and have it before lunch, we will see lol =)

A whole melon? I always enjoy fruit, I think it's just that other things are far more preferable to fruit!! :p
XxX

He he no i bought a half portion from my local fruit and veg shop and it is a frogskin melon so smaller than a honeydew x

I know what you mean, a biscuit just hopped in my mouth with my tea =(

Ha i was going to say, you'd be like a saint with a whole melon!

Oh no, the cheeky b*gger! You'll either have to spit him out or get one of his mates to join him so he wont be lonely!
XxX

I could not eat a whole melon, the water concentrate is so high i would balloon up he he...

I love watermelon and honeydew, but this one was only 50p so thought i would try it and have to say it is okay but not as tasty as others x

Well that may of actually happened lol x

I'm such an enabler! Still, tea without biccys is a sin in itself so I think you're safe!
XxX

Back