Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

God I am SO not losing weight this week.

Had my nice healthy dinner last night, tidied the house, did some hoovering, feeling positive, boy comes through the door "I know you're not feeling well so I brought you some treats!", bless him, he tries so hard and he just always gets it so so wrong! Also, Jammie dodgers are the evilest of all biscuits! I am not a biscuit person, I can in fact have one and then leave the packet alone, except with Jammie dogers (and custard creams but only with milk, otherwise I can leave the packet unopened)! And a nice pink doughnut. Eurghh. I was doing so well at the weekend, had eaten healthy, lost 1lb, and now it's all blown up since the pizza. Is it time to go back to bed yet? Curl in a nice ball and just hibernate for the summer that is now winter?

I have also forgotten my lunch today, I have an orange and a Nak'd bar, so this day will be interesting, I'll either be starving, raiding the work cupboard or getting chips delivered! Someone take me to the vets and have me put to sleep?

XxX

Oh poor boy he just wants to look after you doesn't he? It's only Tuesday, you could pull it back before Friday if you're extra good, I'll even keep my fingers crossed for you. I don't eat many biscuits either but Jammie Dodgers and chocolate Hob Nobs are my can't have one and leave them there biscuits especially with a cup of tea. Oh and Fox's Viennese Melts. Om nom nom xx

Oh poor boy he just wants to look after you doesn't he? It's only Tuesday, you could pull it back before Friday if you're extra good, I'll even keep my fingers crossed for you. I don't eat many biscuits either but Jammie Dodgers and chocolate Hob Nobs are my can't have one and leave them there biscuits especially with a cup of tea. Oh and Fox's Viennese Melts. Om nom nom xx

Yes bless him, he really thinks it's helping, and it totally does whilst I'm stuffing my face with biscuity goodness, but afterwards it was like.."balls". I think i could pull it back if I could exercise, but my stomach is still killing me, half of me wants to get up and go and see if i can and the other half is going "Screw it, start again next week" which I know it only going to be counter productive!
XxX

Aw poor boy indeed! Bless his heart. It's a pain in the bum BUT much better than an arse for a boyfriend :) he just wants you to feel better!
I'm in wholehearted agreement re Jammie dodgers, I can munch my way through a mighty pack quite easily ;) xxx

Aw poor boy indeed! Bless his heart. It's a pain in the bum BUT much better than an arse for a boyfriend :) he just wants you to feel better!
I'm in wholehearted agreement re Jammie dodgers, I can munch my way through a mighty pack quite easily ;) xxx

I said to him last night that if he could go to work all day, I'd stay at home and get to 600lbs, and if he was okay with that he could carry on buying food, but otherwise he had to stop!

I love them, I've not had a Jammie dodger in like 2 years, so every time he ate one I died a little inside "My packet!"
XxX

Some exercise could help with the cramps but not Jillian, she will just make you feel worse haha Do you always suffer this bad with the pain? Mine are ridiculous and I take two kinds of meds for them. I was telling Bev (cheese thief) about them and she saw her gp to get some. They really helped her and if you suffer every month it might be worth a trip to the quacks. No point suffering xx

Some exercise could help with the cramps but not Jillian, she will just make you feel worse haha Do you always suffer this bad with the pain? Mine are ridiculous and I take two kinds of meds for them. I was telling Bev (cheese thief) about them and she saw her gp to get some. They really helped her and if you suffer every month it might be worth a trip to the quacks. No point suffering xx

They used to be much worse, pain, back ache, vomiting the whole shebang, the only thing I've found that helps (I've tried like every over the counter painkiller!) is the Feminax MAX, which turns it into a dull constant ache rather than full on pain. But the dull ache just makes me want to curl in a ball and not do anything, it's a vicious circle. I can cope with the ache, and I so hate the doctors but I just can't hack moving - even going to the printer at work is like "Eh"! :p
XxX

I used to be housebound with mine not just the pain but how heavy they were. I don't like popping pills but not being dramatic or anything these have changed my life. Only need to take them for totm too so not an all year round thing which is a bonus and I can go about my business as normal without worrying about the things I used to. I feel so much more normal with them but still don't run around flying kites and roller blading like they do on the tampon adverts ;) xx

I used to be housebound with mine not just the pain but how heavy they were. I don't like popping pills but not being dramatic or anything these have changed my life. Only need to take them for totm too so not an all year round thing which is a bonus and I can go about my business as normal without worrying about the things I used to. I feel so much more normal with them but still don't run around flying kites and roller blading like they do on the tampon adverts ;) xx

They are a b*tch, you hear of so many women who suffer so badly with them! I'm sure my old college teachers used to think I was dying, keep having 5 days off all the time! Oh I hate them "Have a happy period" "SCREW YOU!", there's a brilliant open letter floating around the internet to the creator of those, you should Google it, it's hilarious!!
XxX

I'll be happy to see the menopause cos hot flushes and extra hair randomly growing out of my chin would be easier to cope with than the pain and heaviness. I'll have a google for it when I google wedding cars. Dai is adamant he's driving himself to the wedding but I want to surprise him with an Aston Martin. Unless we win the lottery it's the only chance he's gonna get to park his backside in one xx

I'll be happy to see the menopause cos hot flushes and extra hair randomly growing out of my chin would be easier to cope with than the pain and heaviness. I'll have a google for it when I google wedding cars. Dai is adamant he's driving himself to the wedding but I want to surprise him with an Aston Martin. Unless we win the lottery it's the only chance he's gonna get to park his backside in one xx

Aw that's a lovely idea! Though of course I have my fingers crossed for a lottery win for you!
XxX

I want to help so many people if I win the lottery I think I deserve to win lol xx

I want to help so many people if I win the lottery I think I deserve to win lol xx

Ha me too, I always get a little annoyed when someone wins and says they're going to blow it all, I'd give so much away!
XxX

My nan has parkinsons and it's getting quite advanced but she refuses flat out to move in with any of the family and she would disown us all if she had to go and live in a home so top of my list would be a house with an annexe so mu could be close but nan would still have her own front door and independence. I'd pay so many mortgages off and buy friends houses so come on lottery gods pay attention and let me win! xx

My nan has parkinsons and it's getting quite advanced but she refuses flat out to move in with any of the family and she would disown us all if she had to go and live in a home so top of my list would be a house with an annexe so mu could be close but nan would still have her own front door and independence. I'd pay so many mortgages off and buy friends houses so come on lottery gods pay attention and let me win! xx

Sounds like my plans, friends and family first, then charities, then I'd start my own doggy rescue, then I'd buy me a house outright!
XxX

This week is such a massive fail! I'm 100% determined to kick in next week, but this week I give up.

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Orange and an apple
Lunch: Cup a soup and snack a jacks
Dinner: Satay stir fry maybe
XxX

Oh dear why is this week so bad? What you done now em? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just feel so rough, had Mcdonalds last night (slaps hand), stayed up late cleaning as had house inspection today (stupid renting!), just so fed up!
XXX

You're not having an easy time of it lately are you. I blame America you were doing so awesome before you went away! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back