Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Yeah when I was 12. Not sure if you're up on your 90's cars but this was a big boy, a Ford Sierra and she was doing over the limit so I was very lucky! Wasn't a chunky butt back then either so no extra padding to absorb the blow. Even landed on my head after being flung six foot in to the air and no permanent damage although some would disagree with that one haha Happened after school and after a trip to A&E in an ambulance to get checked over I was back home and eating vegetable soup by the time coronation street had started. Funny the things you remember eh? xx

Yeah when I was 12. Not sure if you're up on your 90's cars but this was a big boy, a Ford Sierra and she was doing over the limit so I was very lucky! Wasn't a chunky butt back then either so no extra padding to absorb the blow. Even landed on my head after being flung six foot in to the air and no permanent damage although some would disagree with that one haha Happened after school and after a trip to A&E in an ambulance to get checked over I was back home and eating vegetable soup by the time coronation street had started. Funny the things you remember eh? xx

Holy Cr*p!!! Sounds like you had a guardian angel that day (maybe it was Jesse??)
XxX

I was very lucky but my mum will tell you that I've never let her live it down that I had to eat my soup at the table in the kitchen which was on the ground floor of a three storey house and the tv was in the lounge on the first floor. Evil she is I ​tell you xx

I was very lucky but my mum will tell you that I've never let her live it down that I had to eat my soup at the table in the kitchen which was on the ground floor of a three storey house and the tv was in the lounge on the first floor. Evil she is I ​tell you xx

Oh how cruel!

I'm admittedly very tempted to comfort eat, especially as I've decided to cancel doc apt and go get x-ray tonight, late night driving into b'town normally means Mc's, fighting the urge!
XxX

Noooooo don't do it!! Hospital and home young lady don't slip on day 2 xx

Noooooo don't do it!! Hospital and home young lady don't slip on day 2 xx

I shall try my hardest, will make something that feels naughty but isn't and take SW friendly car snacks!
XxX

You sound like a woman with a plan. Keep me posted on what the X-ray shows up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw sweetie another clutz here to join the club! I broke my nose skating into a brick wall, cracked my head open on a concrete post while playing bulldog, broke my ankle drunk walking on a pebble beach....to name a couple :p try and rest up Hun, put some ice cream on it if you can, if it's not broken (fingers crossed) it'll help any healing. Also do you have any arnica? It's pretty good for injuries from a homeopathic viewpoint (although I think you said before you don't believe in that stuff)

i belong ting to that HOOP group on facebook, I've never been brave enough to post anything but I read them lol :) xxx

Aw sweetie another clutz here to join the club! I broke my nose skating into a brick wall, cracked my head open on a concrete post while playing bulldog, broke my ankle drunk walking on a pebble beach....to name a couple :p try and rest up Hun, put some ice cream on it if you can, if it's not broken (fingers crossed) it'll help any healing. Also do you have any arnica? It's pretty good for injuries from a homeopathic viewpoint (although I think you said before you don't believe in that stuff)

i belong ting to that HOOP group on facebook, I've never been brave enough to post anything but I read them lol :) xxx

We're a right lot aren't we?! Maybe between us we can make one whole, healthy human! D

Didn't get it X-rayed, went to do it, had panic attack, came home. It's currently bandaged and icing it, I don't think it's fractured, we'll see how it gets on over the weekend, if no better I can go t the walk in center, more comfortable with that than hosp.
XxX

You poor thing all that pain and then a panic attack to go with it! Try not to knock it and milk every bit of sympathy from Steve that you can xx

You poor thing all that pain and then a panic attack to go with it! Try not to knock it and milk every bit of sympathy from Steve that you can xx

Trying! And it didn't f*cking get me out of dinner tonight, I'm so annoyed!
XxX

Aww no! That just makes things even worse :( Time to stamp your feet and have a tantrum I think xx

Aww no! That just makes things even worse :( Time to stamp your feet and have a tantrum I think xx

I've got a feeling if she says anything at dinner I'll just blow up and storm out, seriously not happy. You know like how you can feel a family fight coming at Christmas?
XxX

Why can't you get out of it Hun? I would just say "I'm not going" and hide.. But then that shows what sort of person I am! Xx

More hassle than it's worth, she'll throw a hissy fit!!
XxX

It did not completely suck, bonus!

I have a confession, I've royally screwed up October already - 2 meals out with family and a trip to A&E (but not the inside of A&E) have not fared well!

BUT I am up and raring to go, I have gone for a 1mile jog this morning, brought new workout gear to start running all the while I can't do strength moves, groceries are arriving tonight, and I am on this, I am going to be toned, thin and muscly by my 22nd, and I am going to get a complete makeover when that happens. I don't think I've ever been more determined than this. I'm making a big batch of soup tonight to have for lunches. Oddly I think failing the first few days of this challenge have really spurred me on, also Boy has signed up for the Coast to Coast challenge next year so he shall not be bringing bad food as he's going to start getting ready for that (personally I think he's mad, and I don't get hurting oneself for fun, but heyho!)

Let's see how well the determination sticks as the day goes by!

Plan:
Breakfast: Fruit salad (Grapes, strawberries, raspberries)
Lunch: Tuna and sweetcorn sandwich (one of the JW tins, think 4), no superfree, but HeB
Dinner: Spag bol, with carrots, mushrooms, onion, cauliflower, leek and butternut squash

I'm so excited! :)
XxX

Hey Ems :), hope your well lovely. I've started a new challenge with Sheila. Here is the link if you would like to join ;) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...d-one-all.html (Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All)

Hi Kay! Have subbed to the thread for inspiration but probably wont join as have vowed to only WI at the end of each month now or I get obsessive and told off, so find it hard to join the challenges now. I'll be sneaking around though, don't worry!
XxX

Morning Puddings! Whyyyyy oh why is it only Tuesday?!

100% on track yesterday, victory is mine!

Did not get up for a run this morning, was shattered, long walk tonight though!
Plan:
Breakfast: Raspberries, yakult (2) and an apple
Lunch: leftover spag bol (2)
Dinner: Beans on Toast with cheese, I might throw some mushrooms in too but CBA to cook tonight!
6 syns spare, so will see what happens, but will probably try and have something healthy for pudding.

Hope you're all having a nice morning!
XxX

Back