Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Oh dear, hope you feel better later...
Soup is a good call if you're feeling off.
For some reason I'm starving all of the time atm. Trying to fill myself up on water and tea.

You've gone back to SW haven't you? Hungry is not good, though don't think the weather helps much! Green tea or Coconut water usually help me feel a bit fuller, I actually find water makes me hungry!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, pretty sure it's just a 24 hour thing! Have a half day tomorrow and Friday off so short week!
XxX

Poorly again? All this clean living is no good for you by the look of it Em. Hope you're feeling better now? Any movement with work over your hours? xx

Knock knock!! Where you hiding missy? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ladies,

I have missed you thoroughly!

I had to take a break for a while, partly due to my work internet going down and partly due to an awful cycle of 200cals a day.

I'm at home at the moment on a half day, trying to be healthy on the cross trainer. I'm still here just can't get on this site at work at the mo which is a bummer!
Hope you're all doing good!
XxX

Hope you're ok!!
Missing your posts.

I'm still alive Ladies, promise! I'll be back in full swing from Tuesday!
X

Llama, Llama, Llama, where for art thou Llama?

Hope you had a lovely christmas sweets xxx

Emma I'm back! How was Christmas sweet cheeks? Xx

Oh well being back in full swing worked well didn't it?!

I've missed you all so so much! I couldn't face coming back after failing so miserably (seriously not kidding, I've not cooked in like 2 months and my credit card bill was huge on just takeout, ashamed and slightly impressed at my own stupidity at the same time), but the longer I put it off the worse it will get so I have returned. I'm not new years resolutioning, just returning after Christmas and anniversary at a heaver weight than ever and a new found determination (in the form of a hot tub holiday in July!) and the wish to cut my hair short which I wont do until I'm skinny!

Part of my reason for lack of posting was that this forum is SO slow on my computer at work and that logging on to the 40000000 subscriptions I have were panicking me about catching up, so I've unfollowed quite a lot of them (the obsolete ones you post something on and then never read again) I've not unfollowed any of my lovely mini's friends.

I'm back to doing a mix of SW and clean eating, so today has been good so far;

Breakfast: Apple and toast (It was supposed to be mushrooms on toast and a smoothie but I woke up late...must fix that)]
Lunch: Shredded roast chicken, carrot sticks, almonds and 0% Greek yogurt
Dinner: Smoked Haddock, vegetable mash and green veggies.

I'm not exercising till at least Weds, as trying to get rid of the initial bloating/sluggishness before I push myself, so want to eat healthy for a few days first.

So glad to be back!
XxX

Welcome back *doesalittlecrazydance*
Hope you are well and a nice break... with the takeaways. To be fair I did exactly the same over Xmas. And it tasted so good but felt so bad.
Your food looks great and as for the exercise you could just go for a short brisk walk, the fresh air and exercise might help :)

Welcome back *doesalittlecrazydance*
Hope you are well and a nice break... with the takeaways. To be fair I did exactly the same over Xmas. And it tasted so good but felt so bad.
Your food looks great and as for the exercise you could just go for a short brisk walk, the fresh air and exercise might help :)

To be fair, it was lovely, fattening but lovely, the novelties kind of worn off now so I think eating lots was the right thing to jog me back onto it or I'd probably have started half heartedly! Hope your Christmas was lovely!!
XxX

Woop woop the girl is back :-D

I've been down the too many takeaways/everything since I was posting properly too. In a huge panic about my wedding dress now so you're not allowed to leave me again please minis wife. You need to stay and smack my face for wanting to eat/praise me for doing so well in equal measure haha

How are you, how's boy and the doggies? Was Father Christmas good to you? Oh and well done on the food it all looks rather good xxx

Woop woop the girl is back :-D

I've been down the too many takeaways/everything since I was posting properly too. In a huge panic about my wedding dress now so you're not allowed to leave me again please minis wife. You need to stay and smack my face for wanting to eat/praise me for doing so well in equal measure haha

How are you, how's boy and the doggies? Was Father Christmas good to you? Oh and well done on the food it all looks rather good xxx

I shan't leave again, promise! I'm with you for all the wedding panic/drama/joy!
I'm good, though feeling rough from rubbish food, Boy is just about behaving and doggies are lovely! :) How's all at the house of Scarlet? :p
XxX

They've calmed down a bit for now, christmas was lovely but leading up to that aunt flow was very much overstaying her welcome and I've been having all kinds of tests to get rid of her :/

Wedding is only 37 weeks away starting to get very scary now xx

They've calmed down a bit for now, christmas was lovely but leading up to that aunt flow was very much overstaying her welcome and I've been having all kinds of tests to get rid of her :/

Wedding is only 37 weeks away starting to get very scary now xx

Oh no, did they find anything? :(

37 weeks is loads, if you lost 2lbs every week that's 5 stone!
XxX

5st 4lb if we're being accurate which would be great with me. No fibroids or polyps found which is good but missed a call from my gp earlier so will ring him back in the morning. In a weird way them finding something at the scan would at least have given the docs something to go on but 4 different medications tried bloods and an ultrasound done and they're baffled xx

5st 4lb if we're being accurate which would be great with me. No fibroids or polyps found which is good but missed a call from my gp earlier so will ring him back in the morning. In a weird way them finding something at the scan would at least have given the docs something to go on but 4 different medications tried bloods and an ultrasound done and they're baffled xx

Isn't it so frustrating not knowing? That's always my biggest issue with pain etc, is why am I hurting, not the actual hurting!

Meals all on plan yesterday, but I slipped up with custard creams, I had 500 calories left and thought "I really fancy a biscuit, so I'll just have 2" and it did not work well. But I'm treating it as still being better than previous days, so if my meals were all on plan yesterday, then it's just an extra step to add healthy snacks today, didn't really expect to go from gorging to cold turkey no sugar straight away.

Plan;
Breakfast: 150ml orange juice, a Yakult and an apple
Lunch: Cauliflower macaroni cheese with mushrooms and ham (small serving)
Dinner: Shredded chicken salad with Greek yog and sweet potato slices

Does anyone have ideas for low fat/cal things on toast? I'm allowing myself a slice when I get home but other than butter I don't really do anything on toast!
XxX

My go to for toast is always between Marmite which I lurve and Dairylea light if I fancy something different so I'm probably not much help to you on that front.

A slip up with a couple of biccies is forgivable and like you said you can't go straight back to being an angel after being so naughty for so long. I had 3 celebrations yesterday which compared to how much I have been having is wonderful and they were within my points too so no guilt felt. Hurrah!

It is frustrating not knowing, the worst bit is thinking I might have to suffer with crazy heavy and long periods until I either decide I'm out of the baby making zone and have some form of permanent treatment (endometrial ablation or hysterectomy), go through the menopause or they finally find something that will help. At least my doctor is trying to help bless him he seems to really want to get to the bottom of it xxx

Back