Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

I don't think I would want to be famous for anything. Rich yes, ridiculously rich would be just fine but I wouldn't want everyone to know who I am I would be one of those people who ends up going crazy and becoming a recluse. Looks fade so it must be a nightmare for people who believe their own hype xx

Good morning sweets how was your weekend? Did you have a nice day with your Aunty yesterday? xx

Good morning sweets how was your weekend? Did you have a nice day with your Aunty yesterday? xx

Morning!

Weekend was lovely, but not at all healthy and yesterday was really nice, bit stressful, it was SO busy, but I'm still alive so it's all good!

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Mango, orange and greek yog smoothie
Lunch: Special K, Goji berries, nectarine
Dinner: Not sure, was supposed to be stew in the slow cooker (NEW AND SHINY!) but Boy forgot to get ingredients, so I shall have a fridge raid tonight
XxX

Your smoothie sounds lush! Stew sounds pretty yummy too, what's he like forgetting the ingredients? You'll come up with something healthy I'm sure and one weekend won't do too much damage. Any improvement with Doug? xx

Your smoothie sounds lush! Stew sounds pretty yummy too, what's he like forgetting the ingredients? You'll come up with something healthy I'm sure and one weekend won't do too much damage. Any improvement with Doug? xx

He's been on call so I'll let it slide, was looking forward to it though, still always tomorrow.

He's not been sick since, so fingers crossed, seems chipper, just wait and see I guess, but I'm hoping it was just a one off, everybody gets one!
XxX

Would be nice if it was a one off the poor thing.

I might do a stew or soup this week, got loads of veg to be used up here xx

Would be nice if it was a one off the poor thing.

I might do a stew or soup this week, got loads of veg to be used up here xx

Ditto, whole fridge full. Not sure how many PP it is on WW (I'm reading that as pee pee and wee wee, because today, I'm 4) but the Schwartz sausage casserole spice package is TDF, it's about 7 syns for all of it on SW and SOO lush, I use it for most of my stews!
XxX

A very rough guide for working out the pp in something is using 40 cals per pp. A lot of the Colmans packet mixes are 2pp per portion if not less they're what I use for my casseroles and chasseurs usually. very yummy but oxo cubes are free and I use them as stocks for soup. I've got green beans, carrots, sprouts and potatoes here, onions too and cabbage and swede so I could do a really chunky veg soup and if I left out the potatoes it could even be free. Will have to look for inspiration later Dai likes taking soup in his flask for work cos he's outside all day so he would be grateful of me knocking up a batch xx

Morning Ladies,

Apologies for the lack of update, I've just been getting my action plan sorted and my head around everything!

I'm off out for dinner tonight as a last fling, that and me and Boy definitely deserve a night out (and we have vouchers, so a free night out too!), I will be doing a detox over the weekend and then as normal on Monday.

I've done my exercise plan and eating plan and I figure that I can lose 2.5 stone by the end of April (my redundancy date) and then I have 2-3 months of unemployment to focus on a lot of exercise, I want to lose 5 stone in total (down to 9) because I think after the exercise 8 is going to be too low, Jillian M is 5'2 and a size 8 at 9 stone so I wouldn't want to be any thinner than that especially with all the muscle, so hoping I can lose the other 2ish over the other 3 months.

I'm feeling really positive and am quite looking forward to time off so I can focus on me! Rather than coming home and being too shattered to do any exercise!
XxX

Oooh where are you going? I'm jealous now I want to go out for a meal lol

You sound ready to get stuck in I love it. Super motivated and you'll get that weight off in no time. Plus think of all the energy you'll have from being so fit when you do go back to work. Is JM a size 8? I thought she would be a teeny size 6 with her abs and zero body fat but ti just goes to show it's not all about weight it's about how you feel and how your clothes fit xx

Oooh where are you going? I'm jealous now I want to go out for a meal lol

You sound ready to get stuck in I love it. Super motivated and you'll get that weight off in no time. Plus think of all the energy you'll have from being so fit when you do go back to work. Is JM a size 8? I thought she would be a teeny size 6 with her abs and zero body fat but ti just goes to show it's not all about weight it's about how you feel and how your clothes fit xx

Well you have 6 hours to get here if you want to join! :p

That was my hope, that I'll be body confident to start going for interviews etc! Maybe even get an active job! Yep, size 8 (I'm guessing that's UK but actually if she's American it could be a 4 here but she doesn't look that thin) I'll be happy with getting into my size 8/10 summer dress, Boy said I could take some money from savings to go shopping when I get down to target!
XxX

He's a good un your Steve. Dai bought a bin last week and he keeps asking if I want anything for valentines day or was the bin enough. Reckon Steve could give him some tips? lol

I wouldn't say no to looking like Jillian but I do say no to the hard work that goes into it. I'm far too lazy to ever have abs but then again I would be over the moon at getting into a size 16 I think that's my ultimate goal, curvy, a little bit plump but vastly healthier than I am now. You on the other hand like your exercise so you're gonna smash it and be walking into interviews like they'd be crazy not to hire you! xx

He's a good un your Steve. Dai bought a bin last week and he keeps asking if I want anything for valentines day or was the bin enough. Reckon Steve could give him some tips? lol

I wouldn't say no to looking like Jillian but I do say no to the hard work that goes into it. I'm far too lazy to ever have abs but then again I would be over the moon at getting into a size 16 I think that's my ultimate goal, curvy, a little bit plump but vastly healthier than I am now. You on the other hand like your exercise so you're gonna smash it and be walking into interviews like they'd be crazy not to hire you! xx

Oh God really?! A BIN?! What's he thinking?!

I hate exercise and love it, it's odd, I always think I wanna either be curvy like Marilyn Monroe or really toned like pink, I'd settle for a nice, size 10 middle ground, wouldn't want to be as ripped as Jillian, I like feminine and edgy, rather than flat and steely, but I do admire her for her effort, personally I'd rather have a little flabbiness and a slice of cake than abs of steel and a salad!

I'm covered in stretch marks, so never going to be completely tight and toned as it wont go back!
Let me know if you want any free size 16 clothes as motivation, I have a wardrobe full of everything from 8-18!
XxX

I'll have all your 18's and 16's for my transformation inspiration wardrobe! Pink is amazing she's toned but not as ripped as Jillian and she's had a baby so fair play to her. So athletic too, the Funhouse tour she did must have been so knackering with her doing trapeeze and all sorts of other stuff. I love that woman though she can do no wrong in my eyes.

Cake or salad, cake or salad hmm.... CAKE!!

Marilyn Monroe was gorgeous too and as much as I don't like her as a person Kim K has got an amazing figure. Would love her figure or Jessica Simpson before she did Dukes of Hazard and got those weird chicken legs xx

I'll have all your 18's and 16's for my transformation inspiration wardrobe! Pink is amazing she's toned but not as ripped as Jillian and she's had a baby so fair play to her. So athletic too, the Funhouse tour she did must have been so knackering with her doing trapeeze and all sorts of other stuff. I love that woman though she can do no wrong in my eyes.

Cake or salad, cake or salad hmm.... CAKE!!

Marilyn Monroe was gorgeous too and as much as I don't like her as a person Kim K has got an amazing figure. Would love her figure or Jessica Simpson before she did Dukes of Hazard and got those weird chicken legs xx

I've gotten all my weight loss/hair inspiration from Pink!

I think Shakira or Dita Von Teese would be my idea body (thought obviously you'd have to do corset training for Dita!)
XxX

I've never paid any attention to Shakira's figure if I'm honest but Dita Von Teese is a tiny little thing with curves. Deffo need corset training but you might be lucky and end up like that without it. Kylie is tiny with curves too jammy beggars. xx

Morning!

Detox day today!

Breakfast: Apple, Nectarine
Lunch: Can of tuna, carrot sticks
Dinner: Undecided, but probably soup, have veggies to use up!
XxX

Quick update for today, mostly a lazy day!

Breakfast/Lunch: Nutri-green, orange and mango smoothie and toast
Dinner: Sausage casserole with butternut squash, carrot, cauliflower, mushroom, onion, tomato and leek

Have taken a green tea so feeling quite buzzy!
XxX

Hey chicken! I'm so sorry i've not been on here to catch up. You sound like you are in a better headspace, the nerve of them taking your job away, little upstarts grrr xxx

Hey chicken! I'm so sorry i've not been on here to catch up. You sound like you are in a better headspace, the nerve of them taking your job away, little upstarts grrr xxx

Honeyyy!!! Missed you! Hope you're doing good, please come back!
XxX

Back