Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Honeyyy!!! Missed you! Hope you're doing good, please come back!
XxX

I'm doing good, if you take the diet side out of life lol! Am currently enquiring about WW, god help me hehe :p
How are you doing chica? xxx

How's things with you sweets? Sunday looked very minimalist food wise lol xx

*deletion of life story* ;)

Last edited:
Morning!

Nice you feel at home here Lisa! :p

I'm back, been busy sorting plans, redundancy and my head! I'm feeling in a much more positive space, both money and food wise.

I have made meal plans for up to April and my exercise/meal plan for June when I'm off, aiming to be off for June, July and Aug, which is what I did before I found this job, hoping I strike lucky again. Alternatively, I'm thinking of starting an Open Uni course and taking a student loan, but I'm torn between something I'd find interesting or something that would get me a decent paid job quicker, we'll see.

My food's a bit rubbish today as I've literally been awake for less than an hour, had 4 minutes to get dressed, sort food and get to work! Oops!

Breakfast: Apple and almonds
Lunch: Special K and milk
Dinner: Probably a jacket potato with cheese and beans as I have nothing prepped.
Will have a detox day tomorrow and get better organised.

I've brought the lottery tickets this week for work, hoping for a win! But aren't we all?!
XxX

Pmsl sorry em I didn't realise I'd posted that there! This is my second home obviously, nothing to do with my head being all over the place lately ;)

Ooh learning things eh? I think as you'd have to pay the loan back do a course that would get you earning more quickly. You can do the fun course with the extra pay you'll be getting.

I hate waking up late it throws my whole day off but you're sounding chipper even though you're tired. Where you been the last few days? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pmsl sorry em I didn't realise I'd posted that there! This is my second home obviously, nothing to do with my head being all over the place lately ;)

Ooh learning things eh? I think as you'd have to pay the loan back do a course that would get you earning more quickly. You can do the fun course with the extra pay you'll be getting.

I hate waking up late it throws my whole day off but you're sounding chipper even though you're tired. Where you been the last few days? Xx

I'm thinking of maybe a business law course, or HR. I'm really interested in Law, but more the criminology and psych point of view, suppose I could di a module at a time and start with the most useful ones! Full time study (37 hours) would take 2 years and part time with work would take 4, but I'm loathe to commit to a 4-6 year course!

I'm shattered, not been sleeping well, hoping to catch up on some rest this weekend! I've been making all sorts of lists and sorting stuff with Steve, took a couple of half days at work so haven't had the chance to pop on, but I'm back, trying to make a promise to post every day, even if just to say "I did good" or "oops"
XxX

Criminology and psychology would be fascinating to study. Maybe do that as a full time option? Interesting and good career prospects at the end so it's win win. Would steve mind you being a student rather than working? I'd love to get into accountancy before I'm too old to be taught new tricks.

Tiredness sucks, don't worry about not popping on much we're all still around if you need is we won't disappear on you :) anything nice planned this weekend? Xx

Criminology and psychology would be fascinating to study. Maybe do that as a full time option? Interesting and good career prospects at the end so it's win win. Would steve mind you being a student rather than working? I'd love to get into accountancy before I'm too old to be taught new tricks.

Tiredness sucks, don't worry about not popping on much we're all still around if you need is we won't disappear on you :) anything nice planned this weekend? Xx

That's my issue, I'd (and Steve probably too) would prefer not to be unemployed for 2 years, but working and doing it for 6 years sounds awful! Trying to figure out which is the lesser of 2 evils!

Nothing specific planned, popping to my folks for lunch on Sunday but other than that just sleeping! How about you?
XxX

Rugby watching tonight, love that on a Friday anyway but the six nations is even better :) lie in tomorrow and no work is my plan.

I'd go for student for 2 years over trying to do work and study for 4 years or longer. That would be hard graft. I know people manage it but you've gotta have some downtime too xx

Morning!

Good day yesterday, tiny amount of exercise, by which I mean about 50 squats and a run around with the dogs, green tea taken.
Had a tuna mayo salad sarnie for lunch with a packet of velvet crunch and then a cheese and bean jacket potato for dinner, not a lot of fruit or veg but all low cal.

Today we're off to my folks for lunch, the menu is shepherds pie (knowing my stepdad, onion, carrots, peas) and treacle sponge, fortunately for me I dislike treacle sponge, so I'm figuring the shepherds pie can't be over 700 cals and that's being generous, skip pudding and then something light for dinner with a smoothie to clear up some old fruit.

Boy has just gone to pick up a record player for all my old records, £25 off GumTree, so pleased!
XxX

Afternoon sweetpea.

Food for yesterday sounds very tasty and it looks like there was enough of it for once ;) sheperds pie today sounds nice and plenty of veg too so it's win win. Well done on the exercise, don't do a me and say you should have done more you did some which is better than none :) xx

Sunday was rubbish, I'm annoyed and had a fight with my Mum, who forced me to eat Treacle sponge pudding (My family have a long history of guilt eating) because otherwise I'd be ruining my step-dads birthday. I managed to hold my tongue until yesterday and she asked why I was so moody the day before and then I snapped. Told her I didn't appreciate being guilted and forced into eating a food I didn't want or like just to make other people feel better and it completely ruined my day and my diet for no reason.

Had a half good day yesterday, good food till dinner but did a lot of exercise so hopefully no damage.

Today:
Breakfast: Nectarine and an apple
Lunch: Ham salad sandwich and velvet crunch
Dinner: Home made creamy chicken soup (creamed with butter beans, not cream), chicken, carrots, sweetcorn, butter beans and stock.

Much more prepared today, slow cooker doing soup and I have a half day at work, because I feel rubbish but I can go home and exercise!
XxX

Aww you poor thing, arguing with your mum is never nice but then again neither is being force fed! Food for today looks really yummy and don't feel bad about being half good yesterday like you said you exercised so that will counteract any "naughty" food.

Why are you feeling rubbish, not injured again are you? xx

Aww you poor thing, arguing with your mum is never nice but then again neither is being force fed! Food for today looks really yummy and don't feel bad about being half good yesterday like you said you exercised so that will counteract any "naughty" food.

Why are you feeling rubbish, not injured again are you? xx

No, not injured (fingers crossed!), do ache from yesterday, just feeling generally pants, at work wearing leggings and a hoodie, didn't even bother to put on a bra! Ever have those days where you just wake up going "Eurgh, why do I feel pants?!"

I might change lunch slightly as I'll be home, but just the sandwich filling, nothing else.
XxX

Yep quite often have those days. Never wear a bra at home if I can help it part of me wishes I had a teeny set of boo blahs so I could get away with it all the time but H cups need reigning in most of the time :/

What filling did you go for after? I had ham salad but then treated myself to an aero mousse which was pleasantly surprising at only 2 points when it's loads bigger than the tesco low fat ones for the same amount. Hope you're feeling less meh now you're back home xx

I went for peanut butter...but then messed up with dinner :(

Evenings are my enemy, I'm SO good during the day and I've even stared excising but just can' stop eating junk at night! Bla

Sketchy food day today, took a sandwich to work but my ham tasted funny so have only eaten half a sandwich and an apple, feeling a bit fed up.
XxX

Evenings are my enemy too. It's when I'm sat watching tv I start wanting to pick.

Not feeling any better today then lovely? What's getting you down? Xx

Evenings are my enemy too. It's when I'm sat watching tv I start wanting to pick.

Not feeling any better today then lovely? What's getting you down? Xx

I've gotten past picking which is good as that used to be my issue, but evening means are so rough at the mo, I know it'll be better when I'm off work but that's so far, I spent 2 hours on Mon cooking SW BBQ sauce and then when it got time to eat I was like...I really don't want that, it's still in the fridge! I keep wasting SO much food!

Just feeling run down and fed up, my head isn't in diet mode and it's annoying me, I keep waiting for something to click but it aint happening! Every weekend I'm like "YEAH LET'S DO THIS!" and then something throws me off and I can't get back on track. I've got a whole 2 ltrs of chicken soup in the fridge I made yesterday and the thought of eating it makes my stomach churn. :(
XxX

Ah you poor dab. Freeze the soup and the sauce so they don't go to waste and you won't feel as bad. It's not nice coming home from work then having to cook and the only other option is something less healthy which defeats the purpose. Hopefully we'll have some nicer weather soon cos if you're like me you'll feel better with more vitamin d inside you xxx

Afternoon!

I'm all excited about weight loss! I've been set a challenge by a nutritionist friend to join her for a green smoothie challenge. It's 2 weeks and you have to have a different green smoothie every day minimum for those 2 weeks. She's trying to do 2 a day (because she's crazy) and I'm doing one. I'm hoping it'll spur me on a bit in the "stop eating junk you stupid cow" department. I'm cheating a little because my smoothies will be mainly the same ingredients but with a slight change each morning, whereas she's doing a multitude of ingredients.

I'm slowly upping my exercise too, Feb will carry on being the daily challenges, March I'll add 30DS and light cardio, April I'll add a level of BFBM, May I'll add 6 week 6 pack and hopefully by the time I have June off I'll be able to cope with my strenuous exercise plan!

XxX

Back