Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Oooh you're going to be like Superwoman come the summer. I'm proud of you and the effort you're putting in. Don't think I could do the smoothie challenge but well done you for giving it a go. Once you start having all that goodness it might well spur you on not to poil it by putting crap in your system and it has to help the weight loss xx

Oooh you're going to be like Superwoman come the summer. I'm proud of you and the effort you're putting in. Don't think I could do the smoothie challenge but well done you for giving it a go. Once you start having all that goodness it might well spur you on not to poil it by putting crap in your system and it has to help the weight loss xx

I hope so, I really want to be summer ready, was so miserable last summer!
I have to do them for breakfast, I can't stomach cold mush during the day, but if I can down one in a hurry before leaving the house I'm alright!

I think it's very true that people feel rubbish then eat rubbish and then eat rubbish because they feel rubbish so I'm hoping you're right, once the nutrients hit me I hope my body will resent any effort to drown it in pizza...fingers crossed!
XxX

You're braver than me, first thing in the morning would be the most likely time for me to hurl as soon as it hit the back of my throat haha

What kind of ingredients are you going to use? I'm sure starting the day so well will make you much more likely to say no to stodge xx

You're braver than me, first thing in the morning would be the most likely time for me to hurl as soon as it hit the back of my throat haha

What kind of ingredients are you going to use? I'm sure starting the day so well will make you much more likely to say no to stodge xx

I might split it, half in the morning and the half when I get home then hopefully I'll be spurred on enough not to eat rubbish.

I'll probably do the base the same each time, celery, nutri-green shake (it's like a superfood freeze dried powder from myprotein, meant for people who struggle to eat veg) and spinach and then change the fruit and fat, first one will be mango and almond butter, then probably strawberry avocao.
Don't really want to spend too much so will probably depend what I've got in throughout the week.
XxX

If you vary it then it might be less boring and easy to stick to (she says when she hardly changes her food every week lol)

You know I've never eaten an avocado....xx

If you vary it then it might be less boring and easy to stick to (she says when she hardly changes her food every week lol)

You know I've never eaten an avocado....xx

I've eaten it once (In guacamole) and disliked it, but apparently it's good mixed into smoothies as the taste goes and it just makes stuff creamy! We'll see!
XxX

It's the best kind of creamy too isn't it, the fat is a healthy one which is what you want. Well not all the time sometimes I want the unhealthy kind in a kebab but we won't go there when you're being so good! xx

It's the best kind of creamy too isn't it, the fat is a healthy one which is what you want. Well not all the time sometimes I want the unhealthy kind in a kebab but we won't go there when you're being so good! xx

It's definitely the most virtuous and feel good, but the best is probably just double cream! :p I hadn't had double cream in years till I was forced into eating on Sunday, now I can't stop thinking about it!
XXX

Was that what you had with the evil sponge? Double cream is gorgeous I like it with my chocolate fudge cake that I make. Gorgeous but so calorific! My mate came to see me Friday night and instead of her usual oh look i just happened to buy cream cakes in town today she bought me frozen WW deserts bless her. much healthier than cake and cream but really tasty fair play. Argh there I go being a bad influence again. Ignore me and my food ramblings *smacks own wrist* xx

Was that what you had with the evil sponge? Double cream is gorgeous I like it with my chocolate fudge cake that I make. Gorgeous but so calorific! My mate came to see me Friday night and instead of her usual oh look i just happened to buy cream cakes in town today she bought me frozen WW deserts bless her. much healthier than cake and cream but really tasty fair play. Argh there I go being a bad influence again. Ignore me and my food ramblings *smacks own wrist* xx

Yes it was, and I drowned the damn thing to get rid of the treacle taste! Ramble on, I don't like chocolate and I'm more of a savoury than a sweet person, so all the while you're on puds I'm okay! :p

That was so lovely of your friend, mine are terrible, I have a friend called John who works at a fitness instructor and he rings rubbish because his nights at ours are his only nights off! Then it's just rude of me not to! :p
XxX

Haha I used to tell Kelly that she was my feeder. She always used to bring me naughty goodies (ironic!) and tell me that one wouldn't hurt but she's leaning the WW way now she wants to lose a few pounds herself. I don't often do desert after meals and I'm more savoury too but my cake is out of this world. I'm famous for it but I try to make it as little as possible because it's crazy high in cals. Josh loves it but he's 14 and has the metabolism of superman so he can get away with it lol xx

Haha I used to tell Kelly that she was my feeder. She always used to bring me naughty goodies (ironic!) and tell me that one wouldn't hurt but she's leaning the WW way now she wants to lose a few pounds herself. I don't often do desert after meals and I'm more savoury too but my cake is out of this world. I'm famous for it but I try to make it as little as possible because it's crazy high in cals. Josh loves it but he's 14 and has the metabolism of superman so he can get away with it lol xx

Aw, wish I had that metabolism, lucky thing! Tell him to enjoy it whilst it lasts!
XXX

I know he doesn't get it from me! He had his first proper date on Saturday bless him even made sure she was on the bus before eh came home.

How's the smoothie challenge going? xxx

I know he doesn't get it from me! He had his first proper date on Saturday bless him even made sure she was on the bus before eh came home.

How's the smoothie challenge going? xxx

Ah! Ohhhhh how cute!! Did it go well? So sweet!

Smoothie challenge is good, haven't drunk it today but it's made up for when I get home (spinach, nutri-green, celery and greek yog).

Have been doing the challenge but food has been bad, Valentines + TOTM this weekend so what I haven't spent curled in a ball I've spent stuffing my face, but I don't feel bad about it and I'm carrying on as normal today.

Breakfast: Yakult and an apple
Lunch: PB on toast, greek yog, grapes
Smoothie when I get home
Dinner: Chicken and veg stir fry

Exercise will resume when I can move without doubling over!
XxX

Oh no that's awful timing having those two together. I was naughty this weekend too but you can't feel guilty for enjoying romance or eating less healthy when you're poorly. I hope you're feeling better soon sweets :/

You always make me want peanut butter and your dinner sounds very nice. I love a stir fry xxx

Oh and yes his date went well although he forgot to give her the card he got for her! To be a teen in love again eh?

Oh no that's awful timing having those two together. I was naughty this weekend too but you can't feel guilty for enjoying romance or eating less healthy when you're poorly. I hope you're feeling better soon sweets :/

You always make me want peanut butter and your dinner sounds very nice. I love a stir fry xxx

Oh and yes his date went well although he forgot to give her the card he got for her! To be a teen in love again eh?

Thanks Sweet, I'm so frustrated with being in pain, stupid woman-ness! I'm sure if they'd agree to just turn me into a biologically old post-menopausal woman I'd be overjoyed!

I'm a tad annoyed at being so far behind my goal, I've been so on/off this year and I'm 2 whole months behind, but trying to treat it as a new start!

Aww bless him, they grow up too quick, you must have been like "First date, but you're still 4?!"
XxX

It was a bit of a shock to the system but I can't keep him a baby forever as much as I want him to go back to being my little soldier :(

Being a woman has some serious drawbacks and we don't get a choice in the matter. I know how you feel about being behind but think where we would be if we weren't trying? All we can do is keep going and take it a day at a time. Look forward not back my lovely we'll get there xxx

It was a bit of a shock to the system but I can't keep him a baby forever as much as I want him to go back to being my little soldier :(

Being a woman has some serious drawbacks and we don't get a choice in the matter. I know how you feel about being behind but think where we would be if we weren't trying? All we can do is keep going and take it a day at a time. Look forward not back my lovely we'll get there xxx

I just can't believe how much I've put on since I've been back - it's like 3 stone, heavier than when I bloomin' started! Have to start properly though, imagine where I'll be in a year if I keep this up? I want to be down to 11 for my holiday in July, and that's a toned 11, hopefully goal by September, but I am NOT starting next year being heavier than 10 stone! I am on this, I just need someone to remove all takeaways from near my home!
We can do this Hun!
XxX

We can do it and I'm the same as you, heavier than the start but we can't think about the past because it will make us feel rubbish and suck the motivation out of us. Every day we just have to be good for that day and make good choices. There will be hiccups but we will get there! xx

We can do it and I'm the same as you, heavier than the start but we can't think about the past because it will make us feel rubbish and suck the motivation out of us. Every day we just have to be good for that day and make good choices. There will be hiccups but we will get there! xx

Every day is a new day and new days were made for being good! I've just worked out there are 5 months and 2 days till my holiday (why does it have to be summer, with a hot tub?! Why can't it be winter, with duffel coats?!), I think I can do 3, maybe 3 and a half stone in that time, especially if I'm unemployed for June and exercising all day!

We need to be organised, and determined!
XxX

Back