Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

It's always worth having something good to aim for.
It helps with the focus. Or at least that's the hope.
I'm thinking long term - but I'm going to have a really big holiday for my *ahem* (biiiiiiiiiig) birthday in June 2016.
I am determined that I absolutely WILL look awesome by then!!!

And yes, it's a long way in the future. But I have still got nearly another 4.5 stone to lose for it.

It's always worth having something good to aim for.
It helps with the focus. Or at least that's the hope.
I'm thinking long term - but I'm going to have a really big holiday for my *ahem* (biiiiiiiiiig) birthday in June 2016.
I am determined that I absolutely WILL look awesome by then!!!

And yes, it's a long way in the future. But I have still got nearly another 4.5 stone to lose for it.

Definitely, I*'m terrible when I'm just losing weight for health etc, I need to have something to aim for!
June 2016 will be here in no time, and you WILL look fabulous, I bet, it is far but completely doable, I think sometimes we set ourselves targets too quickly and then get let down by ourselves!

Having fallen foul of that in the past, I'm trying my hardest to look at this as a long slow slog, rather than expecting instant results.
But it's hard, isn't it?

Having fallen foul of that in the past, I'm trying my hardest to look at this as a long slow slog, rather than expecting instant results.
But it's hard, isn't it?

Excruciating sometimes yes! Mind you, if I've been good or done a lot of exercise and don't wake up automatically skinny I get awfully peeved!
XxX

Well I've got weigh in tonight, and if I haven't lost well, I shall grump, big time!

No grumping here. 3lb off. Yay.

How was Jillian? Are you still focused today?

Ah 3lb is fab!! Well done!! :D

Didn't do Jillian, but did do 2 hours of cleaning, didn't feel well enough, will attempt again tonight.
I'm focused but not prepared today, feeling ill has turned into a horrible cold, sitting at my desk with Lemsip feeling like my heads in a fish bowl! Went to bed at 9pm yesterday and slept through till 8am this morning, 11 hours of sleep and I still feel awful!

Breakfast: Special K (5 syns, 180 cals)
Lunch: Mugshot and an apple (unprepared!)
Dinner: Shepherds pie leftovers and an early night!

First WI on Friday, not weighed for a while and I'm guessing after all my binges it'll still be somewhere around 14st, maybe a bit higher (fingers crossed not) but I'm on it this week so that's a start I guess!
XxX

Any exercise is good exercise, cleaning included!
Sorry you're feeling grotty. That's not good in its own right, but also it never seems to help with weight loss!

Food's looking good, though.
If you keep that up, the scales may not be as bad as you fear. But obviously if you've had a really long gap between weigh-ins, you won't really know the separate effect of one week's eating.

And I'm longing to be 14st! Maybe by next week I'll have a 14 on the front of my weight, but that will still be pretty much a stone to go before I get there.
Maybe by Easter? If I can keep being good.

Hope you feel better soon. Take the fish bowl off!

Any exercise is good exercise, cleaning included!
Sorry you're feeling grotty. That's not good in its own right, but also it never seems to help with weight loss!

Food's looking good, though.
If you keep that up, the scales may not be as bad as you fear. But obviously if you've had a really long gap between weigh-ins, you won't really know the separate effect of one week's eating.

And I'm longing to be 14st! Maybe by next week I'll have a 14 on the front of my weight, but that will still be pretty much a stone to go before I get there.
Maybe by Easter? If I can keep being good.

Hope you feel better soon. Take the fish bowl off!

It was energetic cleaning too, dance cleaning to Foreigner! You'll be in the 14's in no time, especially if you carry on like this week!

Id love to be in the 24's let alone 14's lol you're doing fab I'm very proud of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I wouldn't say that if I were you. I sobbed into Mcdonalds at lunch time. :(

14.6lb *cries* time to get serious.

Waiting for my groceries to arrive, which should be soon. 5.6 stone to lose. Ah.

Trying hard lol!

Not eaten much today, but lunch had tomato, celery, carrot, butternut squash, petit pois, onion and leek, so packed full of veg.
Eating a pack of velvet crunch now but no idea what's for dinner.
XxX

Obviously that wasn't what you wanted to see on the scales.
But treat it as a new start point, and draw the line.
Those scales aren't going to know what's hit them, with how fast they're going to move now.
You can do it!

I've got my fingers crossed for a big loss next week to spur me on!
I've missed Jillian too shockingly!!
XxX

Back