Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Thanks Hun, hope you have a good one!

Really good day yesterday, scales showing 2lb down already, I know that's just water/food weight but yay!

Had a huge fight with Boy last night, couldn't sleep as I was so p*ssed and by 2am I'd gotten so sick of him snoring and kicking me I took a blanket and sat in the bathtub to read a book! So shattered today and headachey, leaving work at 2:30pm, going to go home and exercise so I don't have to do it at 6 instead!

Food;
Breakfast: Almond butter on toast and an apple (4 syns, 247 cals)
Lunch: Random things I found in my fridge shoved into Tupperware - falafel, carrot sticks, greek yog, grapes (4 I think and 280 cals)
Dinner: Shepherds pie (Roughly 600cals, syn free)
1127, 8 syn total, enough left for a small pud or some fruit.
XxX

Sounds like a good day, though boo to the fight and the lack of sleep.

I hope you have a much better night tonight.

Morning lovely. Sorry I've been quiet had a very lazy weekend. Food is looking very nice today but not liking the big fight with boy :( Apart from the lack of sleep are you ok? xxx

Morning lovely. Sorry I've been quiet had a very lazy weekend. Food is looking very nice today but not liking the big fight with boy :( Apart from the lack of sleep are you ok? xxx

Was worried about you Sweet, hope you're alright?

I'm alright, just angry and tired of arguing. Same fight all the time, although there were a few new bits on Sunday afternoon which at least made a nice change I guess!
XxX

Always good to mix it up a bit. Not :/ I don't like it when you argue he's meant to be a good boy, why don't they just behave? I've had a naughty one this weekend too but I'm good if just a bit tired. It's Monday so it's expected haha xx

Always good to mix it up a bit. Not :/ I don't like it when you argue he's meant to be a good boy, why don't they just behave? I've had a naughty one this weekend too but I'm good if just a bit tired. It's Monday so it's expected haha xx

I always end up feeling unreasonable for being upset which is annoying, like because he's so kind and does other stuff really well that I shouldn't get annoyed but I'm starting to get really properly angry at him for doing the same sh*t over and over again. Think it was a bad day yesterday, one of those end up arguing about everything days, it started with puppies and jobs and ended up a proper fight, was so angry his breathing annoyed me!

Oh no, food naughties?
XxX

Naughty boy I meant although I did have takeaway Friday. It's so annoying having to repeat yourself I hope you're friends again soon arguing sucks xx

Naughty boy I meant although I did have takeaway Friday. It's so annoying having to repeat yourself I hope you're friends again soon arguing sucks xx

Just a bit! I just need to win the lottery so I can live alone!
XxX

Yeah. I always think that having someone here short term would be nice.
But I wouldn't want to go back to having someone all the time.

I guess the grass is always greener!

Yeah. I always think that having someone here short term would be nice.
But I wouldn't want to go back to having someone all the time.

I guess the grass is always greener!

Definitely, my Mum used to say that if I moaned about anything "Oh well if you had straight hair you'd want curly hair and if you had curly hair you'd want straight!"

Of course.

And when I did go back to having someone live with me full time, I really knew that I'd been better off before!
But sometimes I would like someone to be around.
Occasionally. And on my terms, of course.

Of course.

And when I did go back to having someone live with me full time, I really knew that I'd been better off before!
But sometimes I would like someone to be around.
Occasionally. And on my terms, of course.

Of course, especially if they would be around but not create any mess and/or friction!

Morning!

Didn't exercise yesterday, was so tired I got home with a pounding headache (which sleep did not fix and still hurts!) and fell asleep on the sofa in the sun!
No fur babies tonight so Jillian is planned! Ended up on 15 syns yesterday as had a bag of velvet crunch when I got home, a bit disappointed but I was weirdly hungry and sometimes an apple just doesn't cut it.

Breakfast: Apple and cinnamon porridge (2 for sugar)
Lunch: Leftover shepherds pie (6 for cheese)
Dinner: chicken, greek yog, quinoa and sweet potato salad (probably done with quorn)

Hope everyone is having a good week....anyone know why it's ONLY Tuesday?!
XxX

Sounds good. Though can you not have your cheese as a HXA?
(Or are there invisible HXAs throughout the day in tea & stuff)

I was decidedly underwhelmed by my whole 1lb loss last night.
Yes, a loss is a loss.
But - phooey. I was so good!

Sounds good. Though can you not have your cheese as a HXA?
(Or are there invisible HXAs throughout the day in tea & stuff)

I was decidedly underwhelmed by my whole 1lb loss last night.
Yes, a loss is a loss.
But - phooey. I was so good!

I used almond milk in the porridge, have enough left for a protein shake if I do exercise tonight but it was easier than working out the syns in breakfast!

A loss is good, but I know what you mean, if you've worked so hard for a pound it seems so unfair!
XxX

I know this week is dragging isn't it? I'll win the Euromillions tonight and then I can retire to a life of luxury and not worry about what day it is. Food looks yummy and you're eating enough for once. Do you think the headache is stress? Might be worth having a very relaxing bubble bath after your work out and taking it easy for the rest of the night xx

I know this week is dragging isn't it? I'll win the Euromillions tonight and then I can retire to a life of luxury and not worry about what day it is. Food looks yummy and you're eating enough for once. Do you think the headache is stress? Might be worth having a very relaxing bubble bath after your work out and taking it easy for the rest of the night xx

Oh that would be lovely wouldn't it?.

Not sure what it is, I think it's lack of sleep, slept OK last night but still behind, can't be dehydration I've drunk so much!

OH OH OH I had a naughty Dean dream! :p
XxX

Back