Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I'm here!

Why do I never think of having peanut butter to use some syns? I love it.

Food is looking good.
How is everything else?

(And I don't know if you ever read my fred, (and why would you? don't worry, it's not interesting! It just means I don't know if I have to tell you on here or not) - but I have just reported a 4lb loss this week. Which I'm very happy about.)

I've become mildly obsessed with Almond butter for breakfast, might need a change! I know the Tesco stuff is 4 syns a tbsp, but this is the organic, no added anything stuff so I'm not sure on exact syns!

Everything else is good, lacking in exercise due to * week but feeling good!

Ah, I'm sorry I'm so bad at catching up, I must read yours! 4 lbs is amazzzzing! Well done! You're doing so well!
XxX

I know the Tesco stuff is 4 syns a tbsp, but this is the organic, no added anything stuff so I'm not sure on exact syns!

If you can give me all the nutrition information (calories, protein, fat, carb) I'll put it through the SW syn calculator for you.

And it wasn't an attempt to attract readers!
You're probably safer anyway, not getting entwined in the bizarre machinations of the inside of my head.

It was just explaining why I had to put my loss on your fred - in case you were interested.

I hope you keep being good, and the scales are your friend this week. x

Nutritional info per 100g;

596kcal
46g fat
11.6g carb
8.5g fibre
29.6g protein

And I know it wasn't, I'm genuinely interested, and I do read other peoples (I'm a lurker), I'm just terrible at adding anything, always kind of feel like I'm in the way on other peoples diaries!

Todays food is yummy!
Breakfast: Grapes, Strawberries, Raspberries
Lunch: Chicken ceaser sandwich with cheese, spinach and a packet of velvet crunch (6)
Dinner: The pancetta cod I was supposed to have yesterday but I had egg fried rice instead (all SW friendly though)
XxX

You're welcome.

I remember when I was trying to do SW outside of going to group or the online membership, the thing I was most struggling with was calculating syns.
So I'm happy to do any necessary checking to help.

Morning Bad

night last night, have trapped a nerve in my neck so asked Boy to sort dinner, how silly of me to think he'd come home and cook. Half a Dominos pizza and a cookie. Sitting at work with a heat wrap on my neck, will make todays food simple so I don't have to cook,.

Breakfast: Special K (5), berries and greek yog
Lunch: Mushroom soup
Dinner: Ham salad

Sorry, I wasn't about yesterday.
How's the neck?
And the eating?

Neck stiff, not painful anymore though, was in agony! Food bad yesterday, but good today, feeling positive - though that probably has something to do with not being at work, I eat much better when I've not come home from there!

Breakfast today: Apple
Lunch: Chicken and parma ham ceaser sarnie, velvet crunch and a nectarine (8)
Dinner: Either Black rice risotto or spag bol, undecided.
XxX

Ahha brilliant day yesterday! 100% with food and even managed some exercise (squats and free weights, couldn't do much more because of the neck), on plan today, feeling SO good!

Just spent 40 minutes bleaching the bathroom, had a protein smoothie for breakfast and about to sit down to a bowl of satay stir fry. I've got this now, my head is in the game.

Well done. Sounds very positive.

Spare a thought for me - relentlessly singing, pretty much all afternoon and evening.
I'll deserve some liquid syns afterwards!

I AVOIDED PIZZA AND COOKIES!!!!! I am winning!

WI, down 2lbs back to 14.4.

Rubbish night sleep, so feeling a bit fragile. Having a cheat chinese, homemade egg fried rice, pulled pork and 2 spring rolls (8 syns). Tonight will be something packed with protein and syn free. Feeling good still, hoping this positive streak stays!

Morning!

Still feeling good!

Breakfast: PB on toast (4)
Lunch: Falafel, tomato and mozerella salad with balsamic glaze (4)
Dinner: Pancetta cod, new potatoes and green veg (2)

1X30Day Shred this evening, maybe 2 if my legs can take it, they're still a bit sore from Fridays exercise.
XxX

Hello young lady, nice to see you're so positive and on track. Food is looking lovely for today and well done on the exercise. Sorry I've been AWOL had a really mixed week of awfulness and wedding planning xx

Hello young lady, nice to see you're so positive and on track. Food is looking lovely for today and well done on the exercise. Sorry I've been AWOL had a really mixed week of awfulness and wedding planning xx

Hey Sugar! Aww, not good that you've had awfulness! :(
XxX

Back