Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Didn't exercise, didn't break diet but did have a LOT of carbs yesterday so feeling terribly naughty.

Off to the outlaws for dinner tonight as it's Steve's brothers birthday - they're getting a Chinese takeout but I've asked if they can just get me a portion of egg fried rice, I figured that was my best bet since I don't eat black bean sauce and everyone says that's the lowest. I've no idea on syns or calories but I've kept the rest of the day light and under 500 so it should be okay?

Breakfast: Fruit salad
Lunch: Chicken, spinach, carrot, sweetcorn and hoisin salad
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Egg fried rice

Have enough time to do Jillian when I get home and the ache has subsided a bit.
xX

Carbs aren't bad for you if they're on plan so you still did really well. Chinese is a tricky one for dieters but I've heard chow mein isn't too bad although they might be better Ww wise I'm not sure about sw xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Carbs aren't bad for you if they're on plan so you still did really well. Chinese is a tricky one for dieters but I've heard chow mein isn't too bad although they might be better Ww wise I'm not sure about sw xx

I think the issue is it changes so much from one place to the next doesn't it? my logic was that rice is free, egg is free and it'll only be the oil and I have a lot of syns left for that, plus I really like it, whereas otherwise I'd have had something I wasn't fussed about and regretted the syns
XxX

Portion size definitely varies from place to place it's so hard to figure out when you don't know how much oil etc is in it too. I agree with the using syns on something you might not even enjoy that would be pointless. I hope tonight is at least a bit fun I know spending time with the outlaws has its dramas :/ xx

Last night was surprisingly good! Had egg fried rice, a bit of duck (no sauce or pancakes) and a bit of seaweed, no idea on syns but I was only on 350 calories when we went so hopefully not done too much damage. Feeling a bit disheartened today though, need to up my game.

Detox day today as the last 2 days have been so full of carbs!

Breakfast: Fruit salad and greek yog
Lunch: Chicken, spinach, tomato, cucumber, sweetcorn and caeser salad
Dinner: Either mushroom soup or mushroom omelette, undecided.

Boy is joining me for exercise tonight!
XxX

You should be ok if you'd only had 350 cals. Food looks tasty I love mushroom soup and omelettes. Nom nom.

What exercise are you doing tonight? Xx

Yuk.
I can eat mushrooms if I have to, but I'd really rather not!
I mean, if somebody gives me a meal with them in, I wouldn't pick them out. But I certainly wouldn't choose them.

I'm not wild about the taste, but it's more the texture that's the problem.
I can't stand slippery food, and when you cook mushrooms they're all slimy and slippery and horrible!

I go through phases with mushrooms, I don't like them in stews or sauces much but I like the taste, can do them in omelettes as you don't really get the texture, but soggy is a big gross. I cut them really small for soup though!

Doing Jillian on my own and then probably Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism with the Boy.
XxX

I recommended Jillian to a friend of mine today. Couldn't believe she's never heard of 30DS!! She's quite fit anyway but wants to tone up and I said Jillian is what you need lol she's not very tall and at 10st 7lb she's classed as obese on bmi charts. That's madness cos she's a size 10 but they don't account for muscle do they its just assumed all weight is fat.

I love mushrooms in most of their forms but small for soup is deffo the best way. Don't mind them raw, fried, on pizza, in casseroles etc but I've gone really fussy with broccoli lately. If that hasn't got enough "bite" to it ive gotta bin it xx

This is why BMI is fairly unreliable, unless you're actually big because of fat. Steve's personal trainer is classed as obese and his body fat % is about 8!

I'm up early on a day off to exercise, if that's not determination I don't know what is!

Green tea and water, scrambled eggs for breakfast, 1XBFBM, 1X30DS, salad for lunch and then we're picking up dogs from in-laws so not a lot for the rest of the day but BFBM + 30DS burns about 500-600 cals so I'm good with that!
XxX

I think all that exercise entitles you to take it a bit easier for the rest of the day :) you are very dedicated today I'm proud of you!

8% body fat is crazy low is he hot? Lol xx

I think all that exercise entitles you to take it a bit easier for the rest of the day :) you are very dedicated today I'm proud of you!

8% body fat is crazy low is he hot? Lol xx

I've not seen him, so I don't know!! I think it's crazy low though, not into the overly muscly thing, but objectively, probably! I'm aiming for around 15-18% eventually, wouldn't want to go any lower!
XxX

BFBM done, but I've stopped short of doing 30DS as I'm feeling sick and my legs are like jelly, might have to ease back in slowly!
XxX

No don't overdo it. You've done some that's the main thing. See how you're feeling tomorrow and go from there hope the sickness eases off soon chicken xx

Feeling better now, was just the wall of "I have done enough" when you get that stuck burp feeling! Making a chicken salad now. How's you Sweet?
XxX

Your body knows when you've beaten it enough haha chicken salad sounds nice. I skipped lunch to go out delivering wedding invites and now I'm fighting the urge to eat everything in the fridge. Im good though, starting sw thursday and looking forward to it xx

Ee exciting that you're starting! I've already had dinner, was starving but could't eat much, odd!
XxX

That's because you've been so focused lately your stomach capacity is shrinking already. Don't knock it sweets shows what you're doing is paying off and your body is starting to help along the willpower xx

Morning! 100% yesterday, aching like MAD today andddddd my hip has popped out of place! So definitely a rest day today!

Having a protein smoothie for breakfast, salad for lunch and soup for dinner! I'm being so good at the moment, all proud of myself :D
XxX

You've every right to be proud sweets you're doing brilliantly! Rest up and take care of that hip and enjoy the aches cos they remind you of your hard work. You sure you're eating enough today? Xx

Back