Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

You've every right to be proud sweets you're doing brilliantly! Rest up and take care of that hip and enjoy the aches cos they remind you of your hard work. You sure you're eating enough today? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think so, the smoothie was massive, like a proper milkshake (almond milk, protein shake, strawberries, raspberries, spinach and peach). Undecided on the lunch salad but it'll be a big one, probably with chicken (although I have a mad hankering for steak - I only get that once in a while so might do steak and a salad). Have used all my syns but will snack on something if I get hungry. Always try and do Sats a bit lighter for WI on Sunday and the reward myself with Pasta for lunch!
XxX

Ooh you can't beat a nice bit of steak. All the protein will fill you up too. Wi should be a good one for you tomorrow you've been so good all week. Anything nice planned for the weekend or just lots of chilling? Xx

Ooh you can't beat a nice bit of steak. All the protein will fill you up too. Wi should be a good one for you tomorrow you've been so good all week. Anything nice planned for the weekend or just lots of chilling? Xx

Lots of exercise hopefully, we don't really do Easter and managed to get out of lunch with my parents on Sunday, Steve's off to the Gym on Monday so I have a whole day to myself to exercise. Hoping to be less achey by tomorrow to do some too! How about you?
XxX

Went to bingo tonight with Dai his mum and my best friend. Won £50 too so worth going :)

We're not religious so tomorrow will be like any other Sunday for us which will be a nice leisurely scrambled egg breakfast not the chocolate kind and catching up on tonight's episode of the following. Oh and a rough meal plan for starting sw on Thursday night.

You're doing so well this week can't wait to find out tomorrow what the scales show for you :D xx

Yay to the £50! Well worth going!

We're not religious either and I don't eat chocolate unless it's white so today is really a non-day for me, Steve loves chocolate so I brought him a few healthy 90% bars with acai and blueberry in - they're tiny, about 4 squares of Galaxy sized so he can still have a treat!

I had a slip last night after all my hard work, egg fried rice and seaweed from the Chinese, not terrible but not great. My body hurt so much I couldn't face moving so Boy went to get. Not feeling terrible about it.

Scales down to 14.2 today, so 2lbs from last week, but body still achey and no PF today so maybe a bit more, will see - need to get used to knowing I wont lose too quickly and build muscle at the same time, I just want back into my skinny jeans!

Clean eating this week, as had SO many carbs last week. See if that makes a difference!
Todays food;
Scrambled egg on toast with spinach and mushrooms
Mediterranean chicken bake (tomatoes, onion, chicken, mozzarella) will serve with green broccoli and green beans.

Makes a nice change that one night blip hasn't ruined my outlook. Waiting for Boy to get home and then it's Jillian time!
XxX

Woo hoo well done on the 2lb loss honey that's great! Loving that you're not beating yourself up over a little slip. Two pound a week all adds up and if you're achey you might be retaining water as your muscles are healing.

I had scrambled egg for brekkie too and your lunch sounds so good I'll have to have the recipe from you. It's a roast for us which is pretty healthy cos we have loads of veg and I don't use the near juices to make the gravy. Bought two sw recipe books on ebay when I got in last night out of my winnings so I'm prepared for thursday :) xx

I'll be tougher on myself when I don't feel like I've been punched in the ribs! :p

Roast sounds lovely, we've not done one since starting SW as admittedly I'm a child and want all the bad bits and about half a carrot! I think cooking wise the WW meals and the SW meals are pretty similar so you should be used to them anyway :)

Lunch is pretty basic, I just chuck some olive oil, tomatoes and onions in a dish, cover with chicken and bake till almost done and then add some mozz and a little more olive oil on the chicken and wait till the cheese melts - I'm not really a measurement person, everything just gets chucked in!
XxX

BFBM and 1X30DS done! I am going to hurt in the morning!
XxX

Cooking methods and avoiding the fat, skin, tastiest bits of meat is the same between both plans but less measuring and weighing with sw which is the bonus. Want recipes so I don't get bored and I find ways to get my 1/3 super free in every meal. I'm going to do this properly!

I love the skin on chicken and proper roasties with Yorkshire puddings but today's is skinless, boiled potatoes and no Yorkshires so it's pretty healthy. You're so good with the exercise I'm in awe!! Xx

Cooking methods and avoiding the fat, skin, tastiest bits of meat is the same between both plans but less measuring and weighing with sw which is the bonus. Want recipes so I don't get bored and I find ways to get my 1/3 super free in every meal. I'm going to do this properly!

I love the skin on chicken and proper roasties with Yorkshire puddings but today's is skinless, boiled potatoes and no Yorkshires so it's pretty healthy. You're so good with the exercise I'm in awe!! Xx

I ted to repeat veg every so often because I'm fussy so getting 1/3 is a challenge!

You can use some syns on oil to do roasties, or do them with frylight, not quite the same but boiled is so boring!

I'm definitely going to regret it tomorrow!!
XxX

Boiled are fine as long as they're seasoned but I've been put right off fry light since I read somewhere about what it does to the enamel on pans. Made me wonder what it does to your insides :/ xx

Boiled are fine as long as they're seasoned but I've been put right off fry light since I read somewhere about what it does to the enamel on pans. Made me wonder what it does to your insides :/ xx

Ooh I've not read that :S I prefer to use oil and syn it anyway, like sugar vs sweetener!
XxX

Yep it's about health isn't it. There are some things I eat now that follow the natural over processed principle but I want to eat more foods with that philosophy. Try and repair some of the damage being so overweight has done xx

I had this talk with Steve the other day when I wanted an avocado, 14 syns for a small avodcado in a salad but I could have had a mugshot for free. I know why they do it but sometimes the mind boggles!

100% day yesterday! Not so achey this morning, which means I either didn't work hard enough or my body is finally getting used to me abusing it!

He's gone out to the gym, so have a whole day on my own (honestly, I 100% did NOT relish in the prospect of a day alone...). Will try and talk myself into some more exercise!

Almond butter on toast with banana for breakfast
Hadn't thought of lunch, ideas welcome!
Probably chicken again for dinner in some shape or form
XxX

You definitely worked hard so your body is just getting fitter which is what you've been wanting. That's another nsv for you.

You sound like me relishing the house to yourself cos the man of the house is out. Enjoy the peace lol xx

I massively CBA with exercise today. Wanna enjoy the sunshine, is that awful?

No it's bank holiday. Get out there and enjoy that yellow thing in the sky. You never know when it's going to disappear xx

No it's bank holiday. Get out there and enjoy that yellow thing in the sky. You never know when it's going to disappear xx

Went to Brighton, I did try a few push ups and my body went "no". I did plenty yesterday, so if I can do some tomorrow I'll be happy.
Hope you've had a lovely sunny day!
XxX

It's been gorgeous here all day I hope it's like this all week. Yesterday was the first day I haven't had the heating on for an hour or two for months! Xx

Haven't been around on Minis all weekend so thought I'd better pop in and say hi.
Loving your focus at the moment, and especially the not letting one small slip up ruin the whole week.
The scales may be reflecting it only slowly, but if you're doing that much exercise you'll be toning as well, so you'll get a much better long term result.

I lost another 2.5lb at weigh in - got my 3.5 stone shiny! Whoop whoop!

Back