Cinema popcorn

On my fitness pal a small cinema popcorn is around 330 calories. So calculate 1 syn for every 20 cals. Not too bad in my opinion.

Oh god, slimming is so hard sometimes. I'm going to see the final twilight film on Fri and i hadn't given any thought to avoiding nacho's & popcorn :( think i might just abstain altogether because i can't stop once i've started!!

I love cinema popcorn but its deadly :cry:

I agree girls!!

I went to see Twlight tonight too, isn't it amazing? I had a packet of manhattan popcorn, a freddo bar, a tangle twister ice pop and a cole zero and all for 16 syns! BRILLIANT!

I enjoyed every bite. Yes saying no to buttery popcorn while my friends ate it beside me was hard but i DID it, yipeee

We had a very good tip in group the other week, in Home Bargins they sell a pot of mini meringue nests - there's 80 in a pot and you can have 10 for 1 syn, so the whole pot is only 8 syns and trust me I couldn't eat the whole pot in one go I think I'd feel sick. So these would def get you over your sweet craving in the cinema and would probably fit in your handbag!!

We had a very good tip in group the other week, in Home Bargins they sell a pot of mini meringue nests - there's 80 in a pot and you can have 10 for 1 syn, so the whole pot is only 8 syns and trust me I couldn't eat the whole pot in one go I think I'd feel sick. So these would def get you over your sweet craving in the cinema and would probably fit in your handbag!!

Are these the mini meringues you use to decorate cakes with etc? I always thought they were 1.5 Syns for 10 - well the "Lee's" mini meringues are anyway.

Sounds like a UK shop and we probably don't have it over here :( but thanks hun x

Lee's is just the brand honey! You can get them in B&M / Home Bargains xx

My consultant has metcalfes (I think) popcorn. Big bag for about 5 syns! Get it in sainsburys or greggs x

My consultant has metcalfes (I think) popcorn. Big bag for about 5 syns! Get it in sainsburys or greggs x

Metcalfe's is fab! Love the sweet and salty and it's 6 syns for a bag from memory. They also sell it in Cafe Nero!

Back