Cinema

Take ur own stuff, cinema bits way too many syns! I take hifi bar and grapes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Like soontobeslim says, take your own stuff, its so expensive at the flicks so save £s and lbs by stocking up on sw friendly stuff.
Last week i took a load of fruit and a pot of muller, a kids sat behind said to his mum, " i can smell yoghurts, who eats yogurts at the pictures" ! Quite funny!

Like soontobeslim says, take your own stuff, its so expensive at the flicks so save £s and lbs by stocking up on sw friendly stuff.
Last week i took a load of fruit and a pot of muller, a kids sat behind said to his mum, " i can smell yoghurts, who eats yogurts at the pictures" ! Quite funny!

Haha brilliant

Cinema food is also a complete rip off!

I take Alpen Light Choc and fudge bars (Free if used as HexB) and Velvet Crunch crisps (4 syns per pack) along with a free diet soft drink.

I make up a big fruit salad cut into very small pieces and take in a Tupperware container, sprinkled with Splenda .. It's extra sweet then and makes me feel naughty, also the small pieces give lots of hand to mouth action :)

Whenever I go to the cinema I only ever buy a large diet coke from them, everything else is way too expensive.

i like to take little snacks and nibbles such as babybel lights, low syn pack of crisps, low syn popcorn, Alpen light bars, carrot/cucumber/pepper sticks, slices of ham/chicken and some grapes & a yogurt. Lots of nice little picky things that I can eat throughout the whole film xxx

Back