Claire from steps on telly now...

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Claire's Big Fat Wedding on BBC3 now... Can she go from 16 to 12 to get into her wedding dress?!

If you're interested!:)

Ive got it on right now!! Think it should be a good program x

Yeah I think so too. I do like a good weight loss story!!

4 days a week with a personal trainer...I wish!!

OH has football on:mad:

wish i looked that good at a size 18 lol looks a hell of a lot less than that!

Well just finished watching it and I think it was brilliant. i felt guilty whilst I was watching it and jumped on the cycle bike. I havnt had it that long and I havnt managed to do more than 10 mins without my legs getting sore but coz I was so engrossed in the program, I managed 30 mins non-stop. Well chuffed with myself!

It's on again at 11.45pm, BBC3, I've just set the Sky+ for it!

Damn! I missed it.
I have to say she writes an article about losing weight in a magazine I read (closer or Now- can't remember) but I found her really patronising. She is always pulishing piccies of other celebs who may have put on a few pounds and commenting that they should try and lose weight like her! How rude!

Watched this last night & thought it was really good!

Whenever there's a prog on about celebs & weightloss/gain I'll be watching it. Have to say I find it annoying that sometimes they view it as a joke either stuffing your fasce with rubbish to gain or starving yourself to lose so thought the Claire one was a good refreshing approach, she did things the right way & looks like she kept it off :)

Grr i forgot to watch it, i must check if it is on iplayer. I think she has done really well, when you see her at her biggest ten now it is amazing what she has achieved.

God i missed it, will have to watch it on iplayer, after ive caught up with biggest loser that is!!

Damn! I missed it.
I have to say she writes an article about losing weight in a magazine I read (closer or Now- can't remember) but I found her really patronising. She is always pulishing piccies of other celebs who may have put on a few pounds and commenting that they should try and lose weight like her! How rude!

In a way I reckon she might be getting her own back because she said the media had been nasty to her about her weight gain... but then again 2 wrongs dont make a right!

I thought she did soooo well... but part of me thought 'all that expense on personal trainers and boot camps, she should have just come to SW for £4.50 a week!'

Her little boy was adorable!!!

I really enjoyed it, liked the way she lost her weight and I like the fact it showed her working hard and finding resisting food really difficult at times too!!

However, what's not really do-able for us non ex pop stars is the trainer and the fit camp (which I would love to do...but it costs £1500 for the one she went to!). The principles are right though...eat less (she was on 1500 cals) and exercise more.

I think with her Closer column, she probably writes very little of it herself! I've a friend who works on a similar style mag and the celebs who do that kind of thing often contribute very little! The mag tell them who they've got pics of and speak to them on the phone about what they want to say about JLo or Sharon stone or whoever..!

I know what you mean about those celb columns... some that I've read (for other celebs) just seem to have been written in a weird way that don't even suit the celeb that has supposedly written it... the Colleen Rooney one is particularly cheeeeesy!

Anyway Claire was fab and very funny, she wasnt how I imagined she'd be at all. Good luck to her x

Just watched it on iplayer. I thought it was fab, she done really well and looked great on her wedding day x

Back