ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

maybe just add some olive/veg oil onto your diary?

Yeah thats what I was doing, but not sure how much oil ends up in deep fried food! lol!

well if its hot they wont absorb loads so many couple of tblsps?

Thats what I had guesstimated! :)

Hoping WI next Thursday is awsome! Otherwise I'm just going to have to cut my throat or something! Start eating cotton wool soaked in orange juice perhaps!

whats you wi today like?

Had put on 3lbs. I blame stopping smoking. Perhaps I'm needing to take it back up again, for health reasons!

im blaming all the pizza!!!!

Atkins Article : The Fat Fast this is the fat fast love there are loads of articles,
re the citric do you take multivits cos they have it on a lot x

Quick question. Should I really be concentrating on calories, or concentration on making my fat/protein ratio's about right?

Myfitnesspal will go onto calorie overload if I try to get my fat content up without massacaring my low calorie intake!

eee bet you down tomorrow x

start with the basics love. carbs and fat x ignore the cals for now.

Okay. Can you see my diary yet love? Do you think I should just be focusing on the carbs and fat - getting them up?

Sorry for 101 questions, I'm just really trying not to arse it up this week! lol!

Yes I agree, back to basics Claire, Vicky is right, Meat, eggs, fish and plenty of green leaf veggies. No low fat or low Cal, just plain Atkins Induction, oh and dump any FRANKENFOODS

morning love :) going to check your fitnesspal x give it time being a good girl (p.s. dont look at my diary on there for today)

Morning people! Jim, no frankenfoods have touched my lips since wednesday when I ate an atkins bar. I have a box of them beside me in work in my drawer - so im doing good! lol!

The only thing I have had is a splenda in my coffee. Munching cabbage, mayo and chicken for lunch! No snacking so far today and im ruling out all dairy for a week - sticking to my soya in my tea :)

hey your diary yesterday looked perfecto :D

Cheers hunni! Been trying to get it as close to fat/protein as I can. Still struggling to up my carbs, but im plodding on!

Hopefully the woosh fairy will at least acknowlege my existance on Thursday! lol!

more veggies will up carbs if you need to love x

Good Girl then Claire :)

Back