ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Work is soooooo boring *yawn*

Glad to be finishing at 4pm today. Heading into town for some clothes shopping and then I've got my electrolysis at 5.15 tonight. Tomorrow I shall go get my nails done, and sunday I'm getting new ink!

Good weekend ahead! Oh yeah!!! :)

Hahaha!!! I'm perusing facebook and looking at clothes! Tough day! lol!

Hahaha! You're tainting my diary with filth! Filth I tell you!!! lol!

*sneaks off to send dodgy photo's to the other half*

fanny or boobies Lisa?

ha ha :) id do the same but my colleague might find it wierd ;)

I think if I sneak off to the loo with my phone my collegue might look at me as if i'm daft! He'll have to wait til I get home later! He's working til 10pm tonight, so plenty of time! ;)

I like this thread :D

I'm glad I'm at home as I've been howling with laughter at this!
You just have to be very careful with an iphone as it would be way too easy to send it to another person you've got a text chat going with lol.
Phone has been quiet today and I've checked and the last 4 people I chatted with were Trev, Bren, Susie and Vicky lol.

I feel gutted that noones been texting me! :p

Back from getting my first sitting of electrolysis on my mole and chin. Oooft, that is a bit nippy! She used a pretty high setting because my hair was quite thick, and some had to be treated 2/3 times each. Owchy!!!! Did a bit of retail therapy after it to compensate for the agony.

I may have also eaten a frankenfood afterwards. I had a thorntons diabetic mint truffle.

I'm not going to defend myself. Spank me now! lol!

Morning Claire:D

Ouchie - that explains why i stay far far away from needles!

Back