ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Oh my god, I remember seeing a programme about feeders, it was really disturbing! Really skinny guys feeding their ever growing partners so they wouldn't run away. Freaky. I would accept a snickers milkshake right now to calm my nerves though!!

Morning claire:). I have to say the snickers chocolate milkshake made me shudder - i genuinely feel like that much sugar would make me ill! Now a huge bowl of fruit including bananas - that i dream about lol:D

I shudder when I think of 'feeders' ... Too close to experiences I had with the ex... :-(

Hi Claire, yes I like Oban, we used to spend many a weekend there at the Palace Hotel, overlooking the bay, to get away from the "Troubles" when I was in NI.

Was doing so well last week, lost 5lbs of the 10 i'd put on over the last 3 weeks, and then I ate 3 biscuits on Friday at work. Followed by endless amounts of crabbies ginger beer, and pizza and sweeties yesterday.

And today, I'm sitting wondering what to have for breakie/lunch, and all I can think of is carbs. No idea whats wrong with me.

Oh hun we have all been there - bigtime recently for me, as you know.

The only thing I can suggest is making up loads of lovely food for home, so you have lots of good stuff to graze on.

I also know I would eat every biscuit in the house - if I had any! I've tried to make it as carb free as possible, to completely remove temptation. Is that something you could try?

I live with a carb monster! lol! However, he doesnt usually eat anything I crave, so we're good!

Thinking I should start from scratch on Monday, but then I'm also thinking I'm going to alton towers next Monday, and I'm not even going to lie about it - it'll be a carb day.

July is clearly just a complete write off.

do what you can before Alton Towers... and then get the focus back with clean and green after that :)

Morning Claire, yes it can be hard love, I'd wait until after Alton Towers as well

Afternoon.

I'm making a concious effort to be as clean and green as I can until Monday. My Menu so far today:

B: Soya yogurt
L: Chicken salad with mayo
S: Salted Peanuts

W: 1ltr so far and a few cups of tea w/soya

Will probably have burgers and courgettes for dinner.

Feel really bloated and fat today. My work trousers are a bit tight too! lol!

Morning Claire - hope the clean and green helps:)
Xx

Cheers! Been doing my best the last couple of days. But Myfitnesspal makes me feel really fat when I look how many calories I've eaten so far today!

Morning Claire, peanuts?

Morning Claire, peanuts?

Dont judge me! Peanuts dont stall me, and I'm not even going to pretend I'm doing induction! lol!

OK, LOL

Ok, back. Starting from scratch. Weighed yesterday at 212.5lbs. So back on induction for the next couple of weeks and avoiding all dairy.

I'm on a mission now!

Also got a couple of new baby ratties yesterday. Not named them yet. They're so lovely! Off to clean out my other lots cage - thats my exercise for the day! lol! :p

Thanks Bren :)

And I know... I know... but I've logged in today, and thats all that matters! I was a bad cat... so I wont update the days I missed!

*goes to the naughty step*

Fantastic to have you back Claire!! And so focused. Well done you! :)

Back