ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

I've had two rolls n sausage with potato scone and I'm drinking my way through a glass bottle of Irn-bru! lol!

I'll get back onto my diet tomorrow. Will avoid the scales this week, and probably for the rest of the month because its my birthday next week and I'm away for 4 days!

My only saving grace is, I have the worst toothache in the whole world, so I'm not really eating! Damn wisdom tooth is coming in and my gum, jaw and throat feel swollen.

Popping some painkillers and hoping it goes away - cant face having to get another one cut out. That was awful!

Toothache is the worst, hope it gets better soon x

Oh, dearie me! bless ya claire. and we all do it.

you are right to avoid weighing for a wee while. my birthday mid july and I need to be very careful! don't wanna go nuts as I am finally starting to lose again for real.

no judgement from me either. Indian friday, was good saturday until i went and got drunk then dim sum samosas and onion bhaji picky food, and a sandwich on sunday :D

lol! My ears are still ringing from Sunday night!

It was a mates 50th and we'd a whole floor of a nightclub to ourselves - his band were playing and they rocked! Kinda ac/dc old school style music.

I drank too much, too many shots of Jager, danced like an idiot and ended up at the lapdancing! lol!

My wallet is suffering!!!

LMAO lapdancing ;)

Hahaha! I know. Took the OH with me!

So, that either makes me a really weird girlfriend, or an awsome one?! Not 100% sure on that one yet!

i think awesome ;)

Haha! I think he thinks so too! :p

Had a private dance, that was fun! lol! The pole dancers are amazing - wish I could do that! But it wouldnt be as pretty a sight! lol!

Hiya claire. Ouchie on the tooth. No comment on the ld! :D

Today is a complete write off also. Been drinking ice fanta slushys and icecream because of the pain. My ear is now sore and my eye is hurting! Bloody teeth!!!

Still refusing to phone the dentist! Will give it another week! lol!

Popping them like sweeties. If I could only buy morphine over the counter! lol!

Morning Claire. I must admit that the problem with wisdom teeth as that they dont usually go away on their own. I had three out after uni because i'd spent two years having antibiotics for infections and that wasn't going to work backpacking around the world lol! Then the last d***m one turned up two years ago and it was only after a month of serious pain that i gave up and asked the dentist to "get it out!!" since i dont do dentists needles or anything like that - it was a big step but amazing how pain can inspire you. What a relief;)

Hope it clears up fast or you just bite the bullet (so to speak)!
Xxx

how you doing>?

I've had a wisdom tooth pulled out before, and I've had one cut out from under my gum in the hospital - not my favourite proceedure! lol!

I've got a dentist appointment for Monday morning because I want them to look and tell me if they think it will be ok or if I should go get it removed (its not out yet, so it'd be another hospital trip) - dont want it to get infected because my last one did and it was yucky!

However, if I have to get it cut out, this time I'm opting for sedation! Not for any other reason apart from the drugs might make it worth while! lol! :p

Back