ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Morning Claire, you're right the carb contgewnt will include the sugar

I feel like I've just earned some brownie points! Do I get a gold star for the right answer?! :D

Morning Claire - lots of brownie points round here.....as long as they are sugar free;)
Xxx

Morning Claire... I almost bought a jar last night but they didn't have your exact one and I dithered so much that I ended up not buying anything! Lol

Hope you have a good day :)

Di, I honestly dont think it matters! I've been told masala paste is best, but I just buy whatever has the lowest carbs!

0.4lbs lost this week. Made my WI a day earlier because I prefer to weigh on Saturdays.

Not bad since I ate loads of carbs last sunday at my mum and dads wedding anniversary. Also think I probably had too much cream this week, which wouldnt have helped. But I feel sick at the thought of any more coronation chicken, so no cream this week! lol!

Well done on the WI!! Always good to see the numbers going south!

And yes you're right Claire... This dieting is turning me into an obsessive fruitcake !! Lol ... As if I'd have given a flying duck pre-diet about label checking! I shall certainly try it as a bit of a change! :)

Well done claire - onwards and downwards;)

Good afternoon people! And thanks! Any weight off is a loss, so cant be bad! :)

Bren, this weekend I went shopping after work to get some final bits and bob for christmas and buy some new boots. I bought absolutely nothing. Nearly spent £130 on dinner plates tho! lol! But I decided I probably needed boots more, but the plates are still in the back of my mind!

I've got a wee job on the 28th, so if that goes ahead, I might go back and buy them! hehe! :D

Yesterday I ordered the final part of my sisters christmas, and I ordered some boots online. I also finished paper macheing my shoulder armor for christmas, and I started painting some wine glasses for christmas.

Today I'm trying to persuade myself to get off the sofa and go clean the flat and clean out my ratties because they're a bit pongy! But I think I'm going to catch up on The Walking Dead and do some more glass painting.

I'll clean later! Got hours left before its tomorrow!

Hope everyone has been having a blast this weekend! I'll catch up on everyones diaries later on.

Sounds like a cool day Claire! :)

That is a lot of money for dinner plates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they were beautiful! lol! Dont think I've ever felt so much love for a bit of tableware before in my life! :p

That's how I feel about Denby lol - have actually got a set of everyday Denby now, well it is a step up from what I had lol

Morning Claire... There's something about Denby! I don't have any but always hanker :)

I'm not even going to google it. I dont need to want something else right now! lol!

Morning Claire, are these punk dinner plates then LOL

Back