ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Evening ladies!

Bren, I'm making a half arsed attempt at cosplay for this event. Paper mache shoulder armor, bracers and a bow. The rest of my outfit is going to be material (so I can sit and eat my dinner and be comfy!)

My only concern "flammable wise" is my night elf eyebrows (which I'm debating about making out of feathers), my wig and my elf ears. However, since I've not burnt any of my real ears on the cooker before, I'm going to rule that one out. My wig is probably gonna need to get removed everytime i open the oven, and my eyebrows.... well, I forsee them melting onto my face! lol!

And girlygirl, are you a member on cosplay.com or anywhere I can see your outfits? And also, next time you envisage me and carb cravings, try not to keep that to yourself! pmsl!!! :p

How's the tat today? Does it take long to heal. I have one but I've had it for 24 years and I can't remember lol. I want another quite badly.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Claire... The costume sounds amazing! But please don't set yourself alight! :)

Hehe! I'm not planning any indoor pyrotechnics, so hopefully it'll be fine. However, you'll all be the first to know if I melt! lol!

And tat update. Yesterday she started to become itchy. I wanted to scratch my arm off at work. Today shall be more of the same. She's all flakey... not a pretty sight at the moment! lol!

Sounds like its healing though... Can you actually scratch the tat away if you do too much scratching? Lol... I'm sure that's a dumb question!? Lol :)

Morning Claire, don't scratch you'll get it infected love.

PS I'm back to posted weight this morning I'm pleased to say. :)

Well done Jim!

And noone panic, I wont scratch it. I just hate this bit of the healing where it gets really itchy. Hopefully it will have calmed down by Sunday - the itching generally only lasts a few days.

And Di, if you scratch it you can do damage to the ink - it wont all come out, but it'll become cracked and it'll need touched up. So its best just to moan at it and call it nasty names instead of resorting to violence during these testing times! :p

Haha! My WI isnt until Sunday, but I'm scared to go near the scales this week! lol!

Hoping for sts... damn that chinese and my lack of willpower!!!!

Evening claire - hope the itching goes soon...and the scales are kind!
Xxx

Hello all you happy Saturday People! :D

I got up super early this morning, went shopping for more cosplay stuff and cupcake making things, baked 2 lots of oopsies, have put dinner in the slow cooker, made a new run for my rats (which they have escaped out of 3 times now, so I'll have to fix that!) and had breakfast/lunch!

Off to make some more paper mache armor - might do some painting! Oooh, might design some of my christmas/warcraft quests and achievements! Might even finish off my treasure chests!

Or, i might go make another cup of tea and sit on the sofa.

To be continued.....

my OH says he has a dodgy tummy. But I think thats his excuse for not having to get off the sofa.

Its not dodgy enough to make him stop playing the xbox mind u! lol!

Afternoon! Been up bright and breeze this morning again making cupcakes for my mum and dad's wedding anniversary. Just about to leave.

I lost 0.7lbs this week, so thats a bonus, considering I had 3 indian takeaways and that carby chinese. However, I'm testing my cheat day on my atkins diet. Mainly because I'm heading to the folks and will be eating rubbish today, so not getting down about it - will see what the damage is this time next week.

I also feel sick from "tasting" my butter icing this morning! lol! I've made chocolate and lemon frosting for my cakes - they're all boxed up ready to go! Yummy! :D

Hope you all have a great day! :)

Back