ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

I've got 5 more sachets of the porridge to eat. Granted only one more plain one, so I'm hoping the other two flavours are better. Otherwise I think I might just starve myself to death for 2 days as opposed to having to eat them! lol!

Oooh, thats a good shout Bren. infact, I might just skip the porridge and just eat the sugar free syrup! lol! :p

Of course! Just to whine about this new diet, if nothing else! lol! :p

OMG I miss Atkins. Is it too early to throw in the towel and go and eat some steak?!

Oh i really dont think i can do this. I can taste the chemicals in everything and its making me feel a bit ill.

Trying a soup now and its not nice.... shakes tomorrow and see what they're like. If i have something awful for breakfast I'm going straight back on atkins induction.

I'm so disappointed. I can cope with this hungry feeling, but the chemical taste is really making me feel sick. :(

Hi claire - sorry to hear it's so tough. But that is why i think atkins is so great - real food:). Good luck with whatever you decide ((hugs))
Xx

Morning Claire, yes that's the same problem I had on cambridge. I barely lasted a day.

I ended up making a couple of carb free sozzys last night because I had only eaten half of my cambridge products for the day and was feeling really disheartened over it and thought I'd better have food.

However, this morning I've tried a mapel and cinnamon porridge, which, I have to say, tastes alot better than the original but the "bits" in it are absolutely disgusting, so half of that went in the bin.

I've got one of my tetra packs in the fridge to see if that makes it taste better for lunch, and I'm thinking the soups are too thick for me, so maybe I should only use half the pack to make them thinner, and then I guess I'll feel like im getting twice as much?

Not sure. But I do know that I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 4lbs. So that was a bit more motivation for me to try again!

Will see how it goes. This week is obv going to be a bit of a disaster until I find something I can actually stomach, and get back to my consultant to order more of them. But I think I'm def needing to try with this at least.

Thanks! Its probably imaginary! lol!

I woke up this morning with the lurgy. Feel awful. Damn the flu. My head feels like its swollen up! Which is weird, considering I am 4lbs lighter! lol!

Its a runny nose, stuffyness and occasional sneezing. Is that more like a real cold? Never had atkins flu before, so I cant comment!

Can I add a thumping headache, constant tiredness and feeling like I want to throw up or faint!

Maybe that parts the diet?! lol! Gotta be good for me! :p

Back