ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Evening all you lovely Atkinzers! :D

Hows the mayo? Hows the steak? Hows the general "chewing"?! lol! :p

Just on for a quick update = 5 days in, first official WI....

-7.5lbs! :D

Feeling quite chuffed! AND... I managed to sit in Burger King today and watched my OH eating an xl bacon double cheeseburger meal and I didnt salivate all over the place. I had a bottle of volvic and a toffee bar.

Wasnt the same tho. He's just finished eating a pizza now and it looked and smelled lovely. I think I'm going to have to move out. lol!

Hey well done claire - that's great:). I would however be telling him to take his food well away:eek:!

Hell Claire... That's amazing!! Well done You! What a great loss! :) xx

Morning Claire, well done love, keep it up.

Thanks Jim. I'm plodding along. I'm hoping to lose a few stones and then come back to atkins. I'm dreaming about steak and mayonnaise! lol!

Cheers Bren.

But I'd love a slice of pizza! The OH has been eating dominos for 2 days now and all i can smell is pizza! Its my fav thing in the whole world!!!

Does VLCD's make u feel depressed? I've been feeling really awful for the last 3 days i think now. Even phoned a sickie from work today, and debating doing the same tomorrow. Bad Claire. :(

Morning Claire and hugs! Might be the diet? The weather? The time of year? Or just the general struggle with weight loss? Or none of the above ! Hope you feel smilier soon! Xx

I agree with Di, Claire - it's a funny time of year, there's a full moon, you're really restricting your food intake - it's all going to affect your moods.

Just imagine someone you don't like very much walking buff naked down the high street and see if that makes you smile :D

Morning Claire, sorry to hear your feeling a bit down love.

Afternoon Claire (Susie I would rather think of somebody I like in the buff if I want to raise a smile lol) hope you feel better today xxx

Morning claire, hope you are feeling better today
Xxx

Morning!

I was going to say I felt alot better today, however, I went to the doctors this morning, said about 4 words and burst into tears!

So I'm going to say I've been better! lol!

Ah, its all fun and games! She gave me a sick line to cover the rest of the week and put down it was a viral infection. Bless her. She's upped the happy pills and told me to go speak to someone about it. Gave me a leaflet on group therapy, but tbh, i dont like people at the best of times, and the thought of sitting in a room with a bunch of people moaning and taking up oxygen isnt really doing it for me! lol!

I think i need therapy like the stars get. Fancy leather sofa and one-to-one whining! Waiting to hear back from some therapist for a price to whine! lol!

Well until the lottery win that enables you to do that, you just sit back, get on the keyboard and tell us all about it.

Between us we've suffered every worry - and even if we don't have an answer, a big cosmic hug can't hurt xxxx

((hugs)) claire
Xx

Back